Posts by xLutinex

Is it intended, that all mana-stones (dirty and clean) all players have in their bank/bag/house chests, that their value decreased by 66% ?

In the Arcane Forge you can now farm t7 for 1 arcane transmutor charge / purified stone charge.... that mean every other old farmed stones have a value loss of 66% !!!!

some players, including me yes, which have saved a lot of stones for the new gear, have now a huge diamond loss.

Greetings

Regarding Bard/Knight

@devs can you check if this class gets any additional damage compared with other tank classes?

Maybe there is a damage increase mistake instead of damage mitigation in some passive?

I ask bcs I really get huge damage with this class :D

Greetings

Can you then adjust the numbers of 1490820? In that case knight/druids elite skill is kinda useless and we often wondered, why some ppl don't get the buff. Skill is saying "All raid members"

Edit: and maybe also check and adjust the shield of warden/knight 1490667. it should be same mechanic like from k/d

any dev can answer/clarify this?

Hi,

I suggest that Cross Chop (ID 493394) does not need a target if "Spirit of the Oak" (ID 493333) is summoned and deals damage around the player itself. Other tanks like Knight and Champ has multiple or spammable aggro AOEs without needing a target.

Greetings

It was 99.9% obvious that this is an unintended Bug but I understand how Tarsq came to his conclusion. Imo it was avoidable by Byte, if he explained that Tarsqs conclusion (95 ISS -> 104 ISS works so 104 ISS -> 95 ISS should work, too) while correct is not what will be fixed, but the assumption itself.

Either way, Warden having 15% Atkspeed twice is not op at all because even before fix, both ISS had shared Cooldown of 8 Seconds. So even if it got "fixed" to Tarsqs expectation, you use 104 ISS, wait 8 second, use 95 ISS and get 15% Atkspeed again with 50% Chance. Now you only have 7 seconds left of the first 15 % Atkspeed and 15 second of the new 15% Atkspeed. If we were talking about Rogue/Warlock or if it was 15% PDMG instead, then yes, that would be op. So I think it is a bit too much to compare that to 50000% dps skill on knight.

Tbh I am more surprised by how quick the unintended bug got fixed. Gj devs

Sarcasm is nothing for you I guess

I think it was never intended to work like that but it was rather missed when they added 104 iss. Warden iss 95 and 104 are supposed to be mutually exclusive and that’s what they patched for. If you get 15% attack speed buff from one you shouldn’t use the other afterwards to get the same buff again.

I just want to use 104 iss. After 104 iss buff expires, i want to use 95 iss. So it seems like it became impossible to use 104 iss and 95 iss one by one. I hope they change this stuff.

It is mutually exclusive like all other iss which exists. Regardless what you want XD, it is intended how IT works now.

P.S. I want a perma shield of discipline or 50000% dps skill on knight :D

Habe ich das richtig verstanden? Es ist nicht wichtig Schaden zu machen sondern nur schnell den anderen die Möglichkeit nehmen Schaden zu machen? ^^

Ja. So funktioniert der Scruti (das addon sollte btw mal gelöscht werden xD)

Je schneller du schaden machst und die mobs tötest, bevor die anderen überhaupt rankommen, desto weniger bleibt doch für den Rest über.

Deswegen buffst DU dich, wenn dein stärkster Konkurrent sich auch voll buffed, gibst ihm ne Weltblende (Bildschirm schwarz) und mähst alles nieder. Genau so läuft es wenn mans drauf anlegt :D

you can expect it to increase your dmgvalue by 40% or more. Why does this happen?

However, dmg from Gear and also cards get considered twice.

not for scouts. it's way less than for melees.

And nobody is talking about the Focus buff of S/D which increase the base unbuffed attack value by a huge amount if you are buffed... but who cares :D

Scout seems dead and weak. so. buff scout :D

Snipe

-increases Snipe's crit hit rate chance

btw regarding this.

I would go further and say: If "Target Area" (ID 490464) is running, the Snipe will hit always critical.

With that change, it could be more easier to balance scouts, whos damage is varying very much depending on your snipe.

after formula change maybe yes. a bit. but even if it is only 10% increase, it's 10% and multiplied with 18% of mana blood arrow, which is more than than berserk damage. even without looking at attack values / movespeed and so on (and btw the movespeed is an important thing atm in every instance... first hit wins)

Yes. 15% attack speed is nothing. Only 17,5% flat dmg increase. This 17% + the manabased blood arrow, which name I dont know, + the flat amount of attack depending on range DMG is significantly lower than berserk.

It was also a very good test on 3 dummies where you dont need to move, bcs reflected shot only hits 3 targets and s/w has a movespeed debuff.

All in all a good test for s/w :)

You know ramer talked about the Attack Speed passive, S/D has? And this works for single and aoe DMG. He is not talking about the general scout ranged dmg passive depending on range

I know what you mean. I am more scared about new players if I would think about starting this game and seeing those huge amount of cards they need to farm.

Maybe they could increase the drop chance of the cards in the older zones after every new added zones to the card system, that new players can faster catch up

I wanted to ask what's next for the new card system ?

Do you have any plans for the future (because at the moment we have a slight standstill). Yes I know that a lot of new zones have been added this year, but it would be advisable perhaps to increase the pace of their implementation (for example - every festival change - a new zone).

There is still a lot to add, and at this pace it could take a couple of years 8|

Greetings

I haven't even farm the half of the added zones with last card patch xD

I guess the majority of the playerbase is not like "new zone finished in 1 day or less". it's more like 2-4 weeks each zone in my mind. Sure, there are always some fast pace players, but it was mentioned that most changes should target the biggest playerbase, which seems healthy for a game. The same goes for instances. For me the "hard mode" of DC is easy mode, but I am not the majority of the playerbase.

My tip: just chill around and enjoy new stuff and that the game and playerbase is healthy enough to have also fun with the game in the future. Better having a slowly growing card future, than no future right? :D

Hello,

I want to share some thoughts I have about the tank class (not only knight, also warden and champion).

From what I heared, the most reasons people don't like tanking are

• struggling holding the aggro
    • struggling to survive

While the second point can be achieved by choosing an other tank combination, there are also people who like specific class combination and then struggling in surviving. The tips players give to them is "boost your gear", which is not as easy as you think, if you can only achieve t10-t11 gear.

And on the other side there are people with for example t14 shields, which will boost the dmg mitigation in general, regardless of your defense.

What else can we do to improve the survivability of tanks? I always wondered, why for example the plate DC set has only 5% stamina bonus, while other dps classes have 12% (leather with 18% for reasons). I know and understand, that healers only have 8% on it, do not let the attack and wisdom buffs reach the moon.

Increasing the stamina bonus of the DC set (and future sets) to the value like the dps sets would boost the survivability. Now I know, that we have tanks like Knight/Druid, Knight/Priest and Champ/Priest, which can also buff "healer buffs", in that case the tank classes should have a decrement of for example 20% to their given healer buffs, so that they can't reach pure healer values. Also tanks are not supposed to give a high attack or wisdom buff in my mind.

While the above changes result in only pure defensive aspects like defense and maximum HP, it will not help all people in most situations. Therefor I could imagine, that "Parry" a hit can be changed, to also reduce incoming damage of "Skills" and not only "White Hits" of the mobs. Imagine a tank get a "Deadly Claw" hit in DC with about 700k-1kk while normal attacks only do 150k parried. This claw with a change of parry will also do only 350k-500k.

In any of these changes, the survivability of tanks could be increased. But what about the aggro?

Well, one aspect I meantioned here (click me), could let the tanks vary in their choices to stat more on attack (strength stats) or more on survivability (stamina stats). In that case, the players can stat what their needs fit. More precision with dex because they miss a lot, more attack with strength because they lack a lot of aggro or more defense/HP with stamina.

But... with all those thoughts, will this help? Maybe the second and third changes yes, maybe. But why was it even able to tank DC without a weapon as champ/priest and is still possible with just a white hammer (with champ/warrior too)?

The answer is attribute bonus damage on skills. Nearly all dps classes have attribute bonus on skills.

The most popular knight tank, Knight/Druid, also has a attribute bonus on 1 AoE he have. Scaling with wisdom. And yes, improving your wisdom from for example 20k to 40k will result in a huge damage/aggro increase. That is why I suggested the change on plate sets to have "all attribute" bonus.

While the mentioned champion classes can spam their attribute bonus AoE, the knight have a CD on it (which is fine to have a CD). But now we can also imagine, that other Knight classes could have their elite AoE skills changed, that they will get an attribute bonus too on it. Knight/Mage on int for example, knight/rogue and knight/scout on dex and knight/warrior on strength.

Such a change with the combination of the here mentioned suggestion (click me), will result in a unqiue way, every tank can choose their stats to get more aggro for their favorite class.

But what do you think about it? Will this resolve all the tank problems we have?

I for myself would be happy about any of such changes for the tank community.

P.S. it's nothing that I really want, but what I was thinking about tanks struggling in their job. With high crazy gear, like all new stats, new items, minimum t12 items and so on, you have all the above abilities (survivability and aggro), but that is not the case for all tanks and I guess be able to hold the aggro shouldn't be an option for only the top 1% tanks on the server.

Greetings

Edit: Also the possibility in future contents, to pull as many as you survive (without mobs resetting) would be nice. I guess for all dps players it's the most fun to slash as many mobs as possible at the same time, while for me as a tank is the most funny part to pull and survive as many mobs as possible. For lowered geared tanks it is still an option to only pull 5-15 mobs, but having the possibility to pull as many as you survive, it would be fun to pull let's say 50-100 mobs at the same time in future contents xD (in Forsaken Abbey for example the mobs also don't resetting and you could pull the whole instance until b1 I think?)

Regarding WL/Knight

maybe changing the "Mind Barrier" (ID 498542) to let it target the whole raid?

This would make this class maybe more attractive, because the full dps group in a raid would get a Mind Barrier then.

Edit: didn't realized, that it is already the case. All fine

Greetings