Posts by xLutinex

Another idea I got in mind.

As plate tank you "should" parry a lot.

Gloves with an effect, that trigger an AoE damage, if you parry a hit. this aoe should have a low aggro multiplier (maybe 1.2-1.5) with a range of 70.

With such gloves, a parry tank would benefit a lot. Gloves should also be include in set bonus.

An additional knight change should be increasing the values of the skill ID 490174, to have a better parry rate in orkham.

Greetings

This is a getting feedback post, please participate if you are interfering with mentioned weapons.

If I understand it correct, now it will be easier to roll magical stat in magical 2-H sword for example? How about ppl (like me xD) who spend about 900 crystals (im not joking 900 xD) to roll this weapon before this possible change? xD Because i tried to be fast, i lost it, and now every player will do it with few times less cost? It's a bit not fair if i understand it correct.

Greetings
    Airforce

You are not alone. Same for me and other in my guild.

I tell to myself always "be patient and you'll get it cheaper"

It never worked XD

Call it shit happens and forget it. It is the best you can do

Farmed tiers in arcance forge can be transmuted with charges to corrupted tiers.

THese corrupted tiers can then be changed to normal ones, without any cost. So in my opinion, corrupted tiers are the same like normal tiers and everyone can access to arcane forge without a limit, because everyone can buy reset tickets.

I see no problem in it at all. If you want to sell, just sell corrupted tiers.

Hi,

maybe for aggro bonus (bcs all dps get now a powercreep), it would be good that a tank skill, for example whirlwind shield get an additional dmg bonus related to your current stamina. (this would not effect the knight/wl)

Greetings

sure:

1. Version with a threaten effect in half of value maybe (useful for warden and champ tank)
    2. Version for aggro: Effect like the chain gloves. Any offensive spell will trigger an Area of Effect hit with 2 sec cd
    3. Version for aggro: Flat additional aggro bonus

You are losing 4 piece set effect with special gloves so 3 is not a logical option. I will forward other 2 idea to the person who is responsible with tank balance.

Greetings

Ah I was'nt sure about that. Maybe then the tank gloves should always give 4 piece set bonus, bcs missing the 50% is not an option.

Greetings

I suggest adding the magical xbow and stats like int int_rate, wisdom, wisdom_rate, sta, sta_rate (tank)

sure:

1. Version with a threaten effect in half of value maybe (useful for warden and champ tank)
    2. Version for aggro: Effect like the chain gloves. Any offensive spell will trigger an Area of Effect hit with 2 sec cd
    3. Version for aggro: Flat additional aggro bonus

The problem I saw and tested in the last hour with plate tanks is, that the aggro is really low comparing with new weapon dps, where they have new dmg stats on it. Tanks are getting huge hits in the instance and I guess tanks need more defensive rolls on items for next ini. So the aggro won't raise. That's a huge problem.

To solve that aggro problem it's maybe also the solution to change the low aggro cap to 5% instead of 10% lowest aggro.

Greetings

Edit: Typo changed "useless" -> "useful"

Correct me i am wrong, but as far as i know, these new items cannot be sold if they are equipped. So if i make my gear with full dark items. I can only sell DC items ? People will no longer say something like WTS gear or WTT gear. This needs to change.

only weapons cannot be unbind anymore, if you read the tooltip from weapon and gear

In all zones after maintenance or only orkham so far?

Wow...

1h Sword has no STA_Rate or physical dmg mitigation at all as relevant stat? It's a tank weapon

That's why I rolled more than 100 times not what I wanted

P.S.: actually 1h sword was a tank weapon. now it's more likely wand, where we want a wand to have stamina on it

Edit: Can you speak with team and maybe add tank relevant stats to 1h sword?

It is totally annoying and not amusing seeing ppl, rolling less than 10 times for each of their weapons (yes, multiple ones) and getting the highest or second highest roll for what they want....

and then... their are ppl.... surprising like me, rolling 100... 150... not even seeing the wanted attribute ones....... totally a joke.

It's no front or something, but this HUGE gap of lucky and unlucky ppl isn't funny

Greetings

-> in the current state plate gear will be useless. I think there are some changes needed or we have a new 1 class only meta again

Greetings

Yes exactly. Warlock/Knight is much better than knight and warden tanks now. Warden and Knight tanks need to be buffed to be playable in orkham

Don't get me wrong. They are playable... but what's the point in playing them, if they struggle in aggro, survivability and utility comparing with a half naked wlk tank

Regarding to the ini and the design:

Right now, plate tank (for example all knights) are really sucking in that instance. Many mobs are parry the physical hits. That means low, very low aggro.

If I compare my good geared plate Knight tank with my not so good geared Warlock/Knight tank, I came to the following result in orkham:

- WL/K hits cannot be parried -> safe aggro. Always and everywhere

- WL/K has more than double amount of HP and more defense than the knight tank -> you can't die so fast. Because there are a lot of mobs hitting very hard, WL/K don't care about

-> in the current state plate gear will be useless. I think there are some changes needed or we have a new 1 class only meta again

Greetings

Is it intended, that all mana-stones (dirty and clean) all players have in their bank/bag/house chests, that their value decreased by 66% ?

In the Arcane Forge you can now farm t7 for 1 arcane transmutor charge / purified stone charge.... that mean every other old farmed stones have a value loss of 66% !!!!

some players, including me yes, which have saved a lot of stones for the new gear, have now a huge diamond loss.

Greetings

Regarding Bard/Knight

@devs can you check if this class gets any additional damage compared with other tank classes?

Maybe there is a damage increase mistake instead of damage mitigation in some passive?

I ask bcs I really get huge damage with this class :D

Greetings

Can you then adjust the numbers of 1490820? In that case knight/druids elite skill is kinda useless and we often wondered, why some ppl don't get the buff. Skill is saying "All raid members"

Edit: and maybe also check and adjust the shield of warden/knight 1490667. it should be same mechanic like from k/d

any dev can answer/clarify this?