Posts by xLutinex

Hello,

I thought a bit about the upcoming orkham sets and had the idea, that the tank accessories could have instead of 18% stamina 2 stats -> 10% stamina + 8% all attributes or 12% stamina + 6% all attributes.

Because some tank classes have skills that scale with a non primary attribute, like knight/druid as best example (main tank combo nowadays). Such mini changes with all attributes will scale those skills and slightly increase the aggro of all tank classes.

Furthermore it could lead to changes, that some tanks will use more strength attributes for more aggro, if the tank sets will have more "all attributes" bonus.

Greetings

Hi,

can a dev/gm clarify what the "Shield Defense" of the title "Ruler of the Skies" (ID 532137) actually does? Oo

It is not increase defense nor dmg reduction. After all my tests, it is doing exactly nothing

Greetings

Time will be reviewed based on logs and adjusted if necessary.

Maybe it's also good to know, that you dont have the regular speedbuff from the extra skillbar in the seasonal windrunner, like it is in the regular one

This is just an incorrect preview, you will not lose the runes.

Our Team is already aware of this visual nug, and it will be fixed with the next game update.

It's only visual for the game yes, but there is a real bug in the "Transmutor" addon from curse linked in the client because of this visual bug (hyperlink function I guess)

Edit: check support tickets, then you know ^^

when it comes to aggro, I always don't have enough of it:D but I guess that's called a lack of mastery of the character:D

Not really. Some classes really have an aggro problem in generating it or they dont have enough aoe skills. For example 1 aoe with aggro every 6 seconds is not enough and feels clunky to play

@lutine I always play warden champ in necro and it's fine

Knight rouge has good aggro overall or they changed something in aoe aggro ?

Hi,

test knight/rogue again and the class is like I remembered. inssaaaannnneee low aggro. even the nerfed knight/mage do double aggro. knight/warrior do minimum double aggro of knight/rogue.

tested with t14 and t12 DC weapons. (offhand isn't usefull for aggro anyway atm)

I still suggest to increase the aggro multiplier of "God's Sword" from 1.1 to anything usefull, bcs "Dance of the Two Blades" has really low range of 50. Furthermore the aggro multiplier of "Dance of the Two Blades" seems also very low. I of these two skills should be change imho.

Greetings

Lutine, easy answer : you don't need 1 gear but 2 ( buff gear and good Mage gear) so it is much more expensive than k/wl or did you ever seen someone play Mage with buff mage gear?

you didnt got my point: with m/w gear(s) you can play all other mdps classes too. with k/wl gear you are just limited to k/wl

I really don't see the point in having 1 broken mage class (m/w in this case). Yes, it is more expensive but everyone playing 1 single class literally destroys balance meaning. So if i want to play any other mage, wl or druid (no cps) I just have to live being the worst dps in party? It feels like the balance failed so hard these days. Same goes for others pdps classes like w/wd etc.

additional stuff doesnt mean a class (m/w in this case) should do 100% more dmg. that would be ridiculous.

But on the other hand: why should m/w do the same amount of dmg like all other mages with a completely additional gear? Then nobody would play this class, bcs it is useless to do such gear and "destroys balance meaning" o.o

If you have those classes, there must be a benefit. (w/wd has no additional stuff and don't count to categories like m/w, k/wl and wl/k in my opinion).

Believe me, the same value for an OP M/W gear and OP K/Wrl are almost the same. I myself have someone in my guild who has brought it to the limits. Am I mad now because I'm not #1 on the scruti? No, I am even glad that there are such classes. Players spend more money, which leads to new content coming faster, because the programmers have more capital. Isn't that exactly why these classes exist in the first place? I agree with you that the M/W atm is very strong. But why do people always go for the mage and never the K/Wrl?

easy answer: gear for m/w is also gear for every other mdps class. Gear for k/wl is kinda limited to k/wl :D (same goes for wl/k). But tbh k/wl has insane AOE dmg with such a gear yes, but I doubt it's op in single dmg comparing with the gear and compared to some specific classes (which has AOE and single dmg). but yeah... it's ok. balancing everything to be "fair" for everyone is only possible if you shut down the server :)

In my personal opinion: Classes like m/w, k/wl, wl/k can be a bit better than all other classes, bcs you need some additional stuff for it to make the class so strong and not everyone is willing to do such things

Greetings

@lutine I always play warden champ in necro and it's fine

Knight rouge has good aggro overall or they changed something in aoe aggro ?

warden/champ interrupts a lot yes. but at the double boss, melees have a hard life (or better death xD) without threaten. I prefer to help the group. just my style ^^

knight/rouge in general has good aggro, but the elite (dont know the name atm... the Dance of two Blades) has only a range of 50! This is not a real aggro AOE in my mind ^^ bcs nobody waits until the pulled mobs are in range of 50 to the tank

then what buff this class need? the only problem I see is the mana shield, which isnt usable at all and is reported several times.

Edit: if ppl saying "buff" it's always -> more dmg. and in relation to tanks it means in general "more aggro"

ı cannot say for sure that this or that should be done i am player not a gm
    what i want to say knight-mage and knight-scout ı don't see it as the best option to play.
    ı asked them to make these classes playable

Note : In short, they should keep track of which classes are played and which classes are not and change the ones that are not played.

you know that gms/devs are not always the best persons to have ideas about good changes? mostly the players, who plays such classes can do the best suggestions.

Don't playing a class does not mean it is not playable. it's mostly about the circumstances (6 ppl instances) or personal preferences. I can talk about myself: I played knight/mage soooooo many months/years (thx for meta) that I don't want to play that class for a long time. That does not mean it is not playable (except this 1 useless elite with mana shield).

I mean, knight/mage can afk tank worldboss btw xD and knight/scout is, in my opinion, the best choice for ppl with aggro problems or want a tank that have range aggro.

I prefer warden tanks, if they are playable which aren't they in necro for example bcs of knights threaten but thats ok. Also in big pulls warden tanks are not so good, some more some less.

So what do I play? Knight/druid if needed (only priest heal in group - bcs cruvor is too noobish to play druid xD) or I play Knight/bard for example, bcs I love this range aggro it has and the playstyle with channel aggro. I would rather play knight/rouge or knight/priest, but these classes are really bad in AOE aggro as you know.... so yeah. Knight/mage is a good tank (many interrupt skills btw too), but maybe some others thinking the same like me? that they played it too often?

Dont know, but in my opinion aggro is good and if they would change manashield finally, maybe some more would play this class again (I would test it how it feels at least)

In summary: It is always good (also for the team that is responsible for the balancing) to make suggestions or at least, what you feel about what exactly is not good. In this case, the designer/gms/devs can think about your problem and what could be the reason for it and maybe how to make it better :)

Greetings

Knight/mage is one of the best aggro knights that exists o.o

Most ppl play knight/druid bcs of... whatever reasen. in 6 ppl instances it is self explanary -> priest heal and someone plays /druid (mostly the tank in that case). maybe thats why most ppl play knight/druid. but the aggro is one of the better ones. with buffs up (intensification) it is the best knight aggro imho

we talk about different topics, ı didn't write that its agro was bad

then what buff this class need? the only problem I see is the mana shield, which isnt usable at all and is reported several times.

Edit: if ppl saying "buff" it's always -> more dmg. and in relation to tanks it means in general "more aggro"

Knight/mage buff is needed, while it used to be the most played class, now it is not good to play anywhere.

Knight/mage is one of the best aggro knights that exists o.o

Most ppl play knight/druid bcs of... whatever reasen. in 6 ppl instances it is self explanary -> priest heal and someone plays /druid (mostly the tank in that case). maybe thats why most ppl play knight/druid. but the aggro is one of the better ones. with buffs up (intensification) it is the best knight aggro imho

Titan stats will be replaced with chance of another Colossus stat in the pool.

It will be corrected with next

Can you then make normal mode and hard mode timers separate from each other so we can do both? Because otherwise titan stats price will sky rocket since everyone will be doing hard mode only.

Or besides 2 colossus stats 1 additional titan stat. With a new instance the titan stat will be useless for endcontent players but it would be worth for lower ones. And if the endcontent guilds dont need the titan stats anymore with a new instance, the prices will drop significantly (and lower players could get those stats cheap)

Would be win win for all players and playernet in my mind

Is it intended, that skills like Joint Blow and Vampire Arrow (Range 50) on Scout/Champ do no damage with -42 Range Robot? I accidentally had this Robot active and was very surprised. Interestingly enough, if I use +20 Range Title and increase the Range from 8 to 28, it suddenly does damage again.

This phenomenon does not apply to Rogue/Scout and Champ/Scout so I assume this bug is exclusive to the combination low range skill+Robot+Distand Friend.

I think a bugfix should come in the future with low priority because a Scout should not use this Robot anyway so it never is a concern. But it would be interesting to understand, why this happens.

your mentioned skills does not only do no damage.... it is the opposite. it heals the target xD