Posts by xLutinex

then what buff this class need? the only problem I see is the mana shield, which isnt usable at all and is reported several times.

Edit: if ppl saying "buff" it's always -> more dmg. and in relation to tanks it means in general "more aggro"

ı cannot say for sure that this or that should be done i am player not a gm
    what i want to say knight-mage and knight-scout ı don't see it as the best option to play.
    ı asked them to make these classes playable

Note : In short, they should keep track of which classes are played and which classes are not and change the ones that are not played.

you know that gms/devs are not always the best persons to have ideas about good changes? mostly the players, who plays such classes can do the best suggestions.

Don't playing a class does not mean it is not playable. it's mostly about the circumstances (6 ppl instances) or personal preferences. I can talk about myself: I played knight/mage soooooo many months/years (thx for meta) that I don't want to play that class for a long time. That does not mean it is not playable (except this 1 useless elite with mana shield).

I mean, knight/mage can afk tank worldboss btw xD and knight/scout is, in my opinion, the best choice for ppl with aggro problems or want a tank that have range aggro.

I prefer warden tanks, if they are playable which aren't they in necro for example bcs of knights threaten but thats ok. Also in big pulls warden tanks are not so good, some more some less.

So what do I play? Knight/druid if needed (only priest heal in group - bcs cruvor is too noobish to play druid xD) or I play Knight/bard for example, bcs I love this range aggro it has and the playstyle with channel aggro. I would rather play knight/rouge or knight/priest, but these classes are really bad in AOE aggro as you know.... so yeah. Knight/mage is a good tank (many interrupt skills btw too), but maybe some others thinking the same like me? that they played it too often?

Dont know, but in my opinion aggro is good and if they would change manashield finally, maybe some more would play this class again (I would test it how it feels at least)

In summary: It is always good (also for the team that is responsible for the balancing) to make suggestions or at least, what you feel about what exactly is not good. In this case, the designer/gms/devs can think about your problem and what could be the reason for it and maybe how to make it better :)

Greetings

Knight/mage is one of the best aggro knights that exists o.o

Most ppl play knight/druid bcs of... whatever reasen. in 6 ppl instances it is self explanary -> priest heal and someone plays /druid (mostly the tank in that case). maybe thats why most ppl play knight/druid. but the aggro is one of the better ones. with buffs up (intensification) it is the best knight aggro imho

we talk about different topics, ı didn't write that its agro was bad

then what buff this class need? the only problem I see is the mana shield, which isnt usable at all and is reported several times.

Edit: if ppl saying "buff" it's always -> more dmg. and in relation to tanks it means in general "more aggro"

Knight/mage buff is needed, while it used to be the most played class, now it is not good to play anywhere.

Knight/mage is one of the best aggro knights that exists o.o

Most ppl play knight/druid bcs of... whatever reasen. in 6 ppl instances it is self explanary -> priest heal and someone plays /druid (mostly the tank in that case). maybe thats why most ppl play knight/druid. but the aggro is one of the better ones. with buffs up (intensification) it is the best knight aggro imho

Titan stats will be replaced with chance of another Colossus stat in the pool.

It will be corrected with next

Can you then make normal mode and hard mode timers separate from each other so we can do both? Because otherwise titan stats price will sky rocket since everyone will be doing hard mode only.

Or besides 2 colossus stats 1 additional titan stat. With a new instance the titan stat will be useless for endcontent players but it would be worth for lower ones. And if the endcontent guilds dont need the titan stats anymore with a new instance, the prices will drop significantly (and lower players could get those stats cheap)

Would be win win for all players and playernet in my mind

Is it intended, that skills like Joint Blow and Vampire Arrow (Range 50) on Scout/Champ do no damage with -42 Range Robot? I accidentally had this Robot active and was very surprised. Interestingly enough, if I use +20 Range Title and increase the Range from 8 to 28, it suddenly does damage again.

This phenomenon does not apply to Rogue/Scout and Champ/Scout so I assume this bug is exclusive to the combination low range skill+Robot+Distand Friend.

I think a bugfix should come in the future with low priority because a Scout should not use this Robot anyway so it never is a concern. But it would be interesting to understand, why this happens.

your mentioned skills does not only do no damage.... it is the opposite. it heals the target xD

After some additional trys in the last months: the aggro as warden/knight is not good without Oak Power (which you get from 1490859 Heart of the Oak). The class is supposed to play with 1h + shield, but in my experience, the aggro is really low, especially in bigger pulls (more than 6 mobs) and classes with only 1 recon rune have mostly more aggro than the warden tank :)

I mean to change the debuff to harmful effect and curse

Regarding K/Wd.

The class underperforms right now, compared to other dps classes. Since a new dps focused shield was introduced with Zhargos hm, that is currently not useful at all, is suggest the following: Change Knight at Arms (lvl 30 elite) to allow equipping a 2h weapon + a shield.

Furthermore this idea would also be good for knight/priest and knight/rouge, because they would increase their aggro, which they need to AOE since they have only 1 viable AOE skill. With that change they would also have tsunami with a better aggro AOE, that could be finally do enough to hold aggro for at least 2 sec

(knight/rogue: 2h weapon + 1h weapon I mean )

this issue still exists btw

I agree 👍🏻

I would also limit the use and bonuses to one off hand dagger. The way it’s looking right now, double off-hand daggers will give considerably more patt, dps and +20% extra elemental dmg for classes that are already performing very well in the meta

It´s only wearable in your offhand. Dps needs to be nerfed for sure - but this item is a nice way to bring back daggers into the game since Katana is better by far right now, just needs a bit of balancing.

It's an offhand yes, but you know the mentioned classes? r/w deals 50% dmg with offhand and this new offhand would be 50% stronger + additional elemental dmg. Every elemental dmg increase is global, so that every class, which deals elemental dmg, will get the benefit, even if the class itself don't have skills which scales with offhand. As I mentioned, the values should be reviewed again. I doubt that it is intended, that for example r/w will get an increase by around 35-40% just because of using the new dagger. I mean, the class does not underperform this much, that it needs such a buff xD

The katana itself is anyway a 2 sided blade. You can benefit from it or loose from it.

Btw: Even S/R will benefit from the offhand dagger. It has only a few skills with elemental damage yes, but it can benefit from it.

Hi,

regarding the upcoming new offhand dagger, you should review the values o.o

It has insane dps and attack + elemental dmg, which will boost classes like r/w, r/wl, r/m insane and even boost every other rogue which do elemental damage.

Furthermore: why the hell is there +parry on the dagger? :D intended for r/k, which uses a shield? xD (knight/r cannot wear a dagger btw)

Greetings

[D/B]

Hello,

In this class skill ID: 1481286 should allow to play instruments while running, but it doesnt work. Maybe because in description i saw polish name of requirement effect, but it has still english name (effect from skill ID: 1491280).

Greetings

I guess the description is wrong, bcs the Skill allows you to play music while getting damage

Are you buffed while running instances? My pet deals like 40-50% of my damage and it's really op now. Easily 50% more damage than other mages in DC and even in abbey it's decent and equal to M/W :/ I'd vote for a 20% nerf of this class instead, it's just too strong now...

Maybe it is because you have better gear than many other players. For now m/s pet is still weak. It needs its magical damage to be increased. And my pet doesnt make 50% of my damage in scrut. It was before they changed pet.

400k magical damage with burst is not just enough. When pet hits around 4-5m with burst, i feel like it is still so weak. At least pet should hit 10m with burst. Thats my opinion. Pets should deal more damage than our skills. For now even my Flame has more damage than pet

Are you buffed correctly and do you buff your pet? Afaik dmg of pets doesnt really matter. It's more about attack and you need hot stew on your mage pet too

Regarding Druid/Champ

The skill Rock Protection (ID 1490741) is not reducing the dmg of raid members by 100%. I guess it's only 20%. maybe wrong description or buggy skill?

Furthermore the mechanism with the ID 1490633 is not pulling mobs towards. It is pushing them away xD

Also the stun effect does not work

Greetings

The new Quest Title 532136 as Badge Title seems to reliably reduce costs of skills, but the continuous cost of 10 Rage per second of Rune Overload does not get reduced.

https://gyazo.com/0d8b04f4bf46024fdebf6eb365e9663e

Damage over time effects cannot be reduced by DMG mitigation skills.

Same goes for resource drain per second buffs. (Blood Arrow HP for example)

It's a unique Game mechanic and I guess such a change would cause more side effects than you would like XD

But maybe an artefact rune in the future would be an option for this, like it exists for DoT

Brontes

Can you check the priest attack buffs and druid wisdom buffs values? Right now with the new titles tanks (k/p and k/d) and dps (p/s dps) buff the same or even more (the p/s dps) than real healers :O

Maybe you can adjust something in the formula

Greetings

Hi i think rogues who use katana have big problems whit agro, whit new stacking of perfect slice now agro is rly high on rogues,my agro never gets under 18% whit w/p and priest - agro. My opinion is you sould do something about rogues whit katana about agro to reduce it so we can play normal in burst so we dont take agro from tanks..

Cao Elipso

Let the tank generate aggro, If he struggles with it or use aggro reset on your own.

Tbh 18% is fair low for only 1 recon rune. There are classes that still have +aggro on skills

maybe you can think about 2-3% all attributes for tanks, that the buffs (attack and wis) are not so high like from healers and tanks are pleased about additional 3% wisdom :D