Paradise - my experience with the server

• Hello everyone, just now (a few hours before this post) i found out about this server. I was looking for long time for a RoM server that is stable and decent.

The stable part, let's say that i found.

The decent part i'm not sure.

There are a few things that worry me and i am not sure if i should start playing or not:

1. The cash-shop prices seem a bit too expensive. 15 euros for a 30 day vip or 10 euros for 2k dias (which basically are nothing) i think it's a bit too much and it brings me bad old memories regarding the official server. Also, it bothers me that you don't have the option to recharge 15 euros. To have only 10 or 20 euro charge, means it was on purpose done, to force players spend more than they want. I mean come on, World of Warcraft has a cheaper monthly subscription and it's net superior to this game. Can someone bring a reasonable argument why a player should spend more money on a COA than on a GF server? It doesn't bother me to spend money, but i prefer a fair price. And in my opinion, the prices in this game are not fair. They should be according with the population and quality of the game/server.

2. I played for a couple of hours and the world was empty. Exactly like in official, no players at all. Dead world. It's true that i played at around 22:00 (UK local time), but still i expected to meet at least 1-2 players. What's the population of this server? For me it seems inexistent. Also i noticed that most of this forum posts either are too old or are made by the same people. This is another hint that the server has a very low population.

3. There was a thread named "Game dead" and a red flag sparkled my attention: from what i saw, the guy who made that thread, his post was deleted and instead there was a moderator post, praising the server. My issue is that i have issues regarding freedom of speech and cancelling other's people the freedom to express their feelings. And that post hinted me that the freedom of speech was denied for the person who started the post. I hope i am wrong, but seeing it from a external neutral perspective, this is what a newcomer see when he reads that post for the first time.

4. How many guilds are active and farming end-game content? How is the raiding done in this game? Like in WoW, certain days and times or random?

With this post i don't intend to create any drama, but i need to know if it worth starting on this server or not. As i said above, it doesn't bother me to spend money in a game, as long it worth : decent playerbase, active group content, etc.

• The cash-shop prices seem a bit too expensive.

I'm actually pretty happy that the prices are now higher, as there are just WAY too many diamonds around. (and this is for new players bad, as items from the "newest" instance were around 70k dias... yikes)

I played for a couple of hours and the world was empty. Exactly like in official, no players at all.

Well... I can't speak for everyone here but 90% of all players doesn't want or hate questing in the "common" way as those quest's are pretty damn boring. (besides that fact, everyone that plays here for a while is max level. so they are all in "Atlas")

Also i noticed that most of this forum posts either are too old or are made by the same people. This is another hint that the server has a very low population.

I don't wanna lie but i would guess population is currently at ~450 - 600

There was a thread named "Game dead" and a red flag sparkled my attention: from what i saw, the guy who made that thread, his post was deleted and instead there was a moderator post, praising the server.

Well... is that bad? I would say no, seeing the moderators and devlopers around feels kinda good and tells me that they care about their game (just here a little test: "Grox please leave here a chicken for me". we will see what we get and how fast). Also besides that fact i never seen post's deleted for such "reasons" ( here a little example "I guess you came from official crapforge servers" (but yea theres a wordfilter... but its obvious why and i dont need to explain that i belive) well see if this gets deleted/changed/edited )

ow many guilds are active and farming end-game content? How is the raiding done in this game? Like in WoW, certain days and times or random?

how many guilds? idk the current end-game is rather easy compared to the instance before, if you want a number i guess more than 8. About how is raiding done and when, its hard to say every guild has its own time but random you can run all day long xD

ith this post i don't intend to create any drama, but i need to know if it worth starting on this server or not. As i said above, it doesn't bother me to spend money in a game, as long it worth : decent playerbase, active group content, etc.

GIVE ME DRAMA! (sry i need to)

I can't tell you if you should stay here or leave to a other server, you need to decide that. Telling you "OMG F4cKnG BEST SERVER ON WORLD OMFG" would be just weird and maybe not even the truth for you, but i can tell you that i like it here :P

edit of edit of edit:

Also i noticed that most of this forum posts either are too old or are made by the same people.

Melodic is just everywhere... i mean everywhere... its creepy...

don't forget the AYAYA!

• I'm actually pretty happy that the prices are now higher, as there are just WAY too many diamonds around. (and this is for new players bad, as items from the "newest" instance were around 70k dias... yikes)

No offence but this is not a reasonable argument for the high prices of this server, especially that you completely ignored the VIP price topic and that there is no 15 euro option charge, only 20 euro, which basically forces players to spend 5 more euros, even if they don't want.

And i consider this VIP topic important, because the perks you get with VIP can't be ignored and are "a must" in this game, especially in end-game.

I don't wanna lie but i would guess population is currently at ~450 - 600

That's a decent population, but still i am cofused because there is 0 chat activity. You need to be in Atlantis map to see the chat or you can see it from any map?

Well... is that bad? I would say no, seeing the moderators and devlopers around feels kinda good and tells me that they care about their game (just here a little test: "Grox please leave here a chicken for me". we will see what we get and how fast). Also besides that fact i never seen post's deleted for such "reasons" ( here a little example "I guess you came from official crapforge servers" (but yea theres a wordfilter... but its obvious why and i dont need to explain that i belive) well see if this gets deleted/changed/edited )

I consider that any opinion, positive or negative should be allowed on a public forum. As long the opinion is made in a proper language, polite and diplomatic, it should not be removed. My curiosity is why there is only that mod's comment and where is the comment of the creator of the post? This is a red flag for me and usually such servers use this "censorship" tactic to silence anyone who has a negative opinion about their server and i want to know how this server treats the players.

I can't tell you if you should stay here or leave to a other server, you need to decide that. Telling you "OMG F4cKnG BEST SERVER ON WORLD OMFG" would be just weird and maybe not even the truth for you, but i can tell you that i like it here :P

Sadly, your post didn't convinced me enough. I will wait for more answers, thank you for your time and patience to write your opinion. Have a nice day.

• you completely ignored the VIP price topic and that there is no 15 euro option charge, only 20 euro, which basically forces players to spend 5 more euros, even if they don't want.

And i consider this VIP topic important, because the perks you get with VIP can't be ignored and are "a must" in this game, especially in end-game.

VIP is obvious no "must have" i dont have it and i also won't buy it, cause its for me nonsense and not worth for the money.

About charge options i cant say anything, but from what u say i would agree and they should add it.

That's a decent population, but still i am cofused because there is 0 chat activity. You need to be in Atlantis map to see the chat or you can see it from any map?

No?! in worldchat u see always ppl chatting. Maybe u have chat disabled or something?! xD

I consider that any opinion, positive or negative should be allowed on a public forum. As long the opinion is made in a proper language, polite and diplomatic, it should not be removed. My curiosity is why there is only that mod's comment and where is the comment of the creator of the post? This is a red flag for me and usually such servers use this "censorship" tactic to silence anyone who has a negative opinion about their server and i want to know how this server treats the players.

Well maybe i didnt said it clearly enough. but here you wont see such censorship in any way (atleast i never did, and im not that polite and friendly always), as far the thread follow the rules.

Sadly, your post didn't convinced me enough. I will wait for more answers, thank you for your time and patience to write your opinion. Have a nice day.

Youre welcome, i would also recommend you to wait for more answers as i can just write from my point in this situation.

Changed the title of the thread from “Bad feelings about this server?” to “Paradise - my experience with the server”.
  • 1. The cash-shop prices seem a bit too expensive. 15 euros for a 30 day vip or 10 euros for 2k dias (which basically are nothing) i think it's a bit too much and it brings me bad old memories regarding the official server. Also, it bothers me that you don't have the option to recharge 15 euros. To have only 10 or 20 euro charge, means it was on purpose done, to force players spend more than they want. I mean come on, World of Warcraft has a cheaper monthly subscription and it's net superior to this game. Can someone bring a reasonable argument why a player should spend more money on a COA than on a GF server? It doesn't bother me to spend money, but i prefer a fair price. And in my opinion, the prices in this game are not fair. They should be according with the population and quality of the game/server.

COA VIP give you a lot of unique benefits for all (!) characters on your account which you can't get in any other place.

When using it in smart way, you can get more profits than it cost actually.

Don't forget that this is VIP per time, which can be used as test.

You can get permanent VIP, so the benefit is even higher.

With regular diamond promotion you can get ~4.800 diamonds for 10 EUR what is decent amount.

On GF server you are getting 1500 diamonds for 10 EUR with best sale.

It's mean that you are getting three times more just when exchanging to diamonds!

Regarding items pricing, just some examples (GF/COA):

Megaphone x 25 - 75 / 13

Weapon stone +20 - 500 / 31

House Chest - 300 / 160

Advanced Aggregator - 80 / 14

Golden Hammer 19 / 7

Random Extraction Stone 50/33

So you can find most of items just way cheaper, not saying that COA IS is fullfilled, when GF is empty.

You don't need to wait anymore on items when you need them, they are always available.

You are also getting here discounts two times per week with weekend and happy hour.

You used "forcing" word, but remember that no one is forcing you to make purchases.

You can be one of top players on the server, without buying anything, and i personally know a few of such.

You can get diamonds in game from activities, and also IS items.

Regarding defined amounts, it's completly normal that you can't choose all custom amounts.

You can always give a suggestion to .PlayerNet about adding 5 EUR option.

You shouldn't compare COA to WOW.

Even tho both are MMORPG, COA is Free to Play and developed by way smaller team.

WOW is king of such kind of games, with huge publisher and millions USD budget behind them.

If you are asking about arguments, why spend money here, i could bring a lot.

Game here is constantly developed based on player suggestions.

Amount of patches is 10x bigger than on GF, there is huge amount of new content and improvements.

You can buy diamonds for gold on AH, you can get them for mementos.

There is a lot of active players, and a lot of items available on AH.

There is nice page reagarding features which may give even more arguments:

https://chroniclesofarcadia.co…es/#for-returning-players

2. I played for a couple of hours and the world was empty. Exactly like in official, no players at all. Dead world. It's true that i played at around 22:00 (UK local time), but still i expected to meet at least 1-2 players. What's the population of this server? For me it seems inexistent. Also i noticed that most of this forum posts either are too old or are made by the same people. This is another hint that the server has a very low population.

I don't know when you checked, but there is literally a lot of activity on the server.

Just open web page with chat: https://playernetgames.net/gam…clesofarcadia/web/_chat19

Most of players is from EU, so between 2 - 8 AM you may not be able to find a lot of them.

Don't try to "meet" players, they are doing activities in private zones, minigames, crafring in house, or running instances.

Some of zones has more than one channel, and most of moved from Varanas to Atlantis.

If you want to estimate players amount, check Auction House.

Just as example - there is 5x more purple+ 100 LV weapons, 10 x more cards than on GF.

Based on guilds or events activities i believe we have ~500 players online during evenings.

Most of players playing the game, and are not used to use forum.

They only check patchnotes, or reading it.

You can see that there are some active users which not posting in threads.

https://playernetgames.net/gam…rcadia/core/members-list/

Here you can see that ~150 users has more than 10 posts.

3. There was a thread named "Game dead" and a red flag sparkled my attention: from what i saw, the guy who made that thread, his post was deleted and instead there was a moderator post, praising the server. My issue is that i have issues regarding freedom of speech and cancelling other's people the freedom to express their feelings. And that post hinted me that the freedom of speech was denied for the person who started the post. I hope i am wrong, but seeing it from a external neutral perspective, this is what a newcomer see when he reads that post for the first time.

I didn't really saw pepople complaining about post removal.

Class balance post with over 600 replies is one of best examples.

There is also bug reports sections, nothing is hidden here.

If such things would really happen your post would be already gone.

4. How many guilds are active and farming end-game content? How is the raiding done in this game? Like in WoW, certain days and times or random?

There is a few guilds from different countries running end game instances.

There are also people searching for random party beside that.

Best time to find a party is to either have a guild or be online in EU evenings.

After all, i really had a feeling that you are coming from another place and trying to discredit this server, and i hope it's not true, so i decided to spend some of my time to providing you my personal experience.

I didn't found any really valid argument in your post, and i have a feeling like i directly denied all of them.

My reply is based on over 2 years experience from playing on COA.

I am sure there is no better place for this this game, and i never thought to look back.

• Official Post

Greetings,

Although Cathy and Onigh have it explained and answered pretty well, I would like to contribute something too.

1. The cash-shop prices seem a bit too expensive. 15 euros for a 30 day vip or 10 euros for 2k dias (which basically are nothing) i think it's a bit too much and it brings me bad old memories regarding the official server. Also, it bothers me that you don't have the option to recharge 15 euros. To have only 10 or 20 euro charge, means it was on purpose done, to force players spend more than they want. I mean come on, World of Warcraft has a cheaper monthly subscription and it's net superior to this game. Can someone bring a reasonable argument why a player should spend more money on a COA than on a GF server? It doesn't bother me to spend money, but i prefer a fair price. And in my opinion, the prices in this game are not fair. They should be according with the population and quality of the game/server.

As Onigh already said, you can get a much higher quantity with a regular diamond promotion, from which you can always take advantage.

In fact, you can suggest to .PlayerNet that a different payment option be included for them to consider, such as the ones you are saying.

No one is forced to pay more than they want, you can choose to pay 20 EUR if your favorite option is not included, but you can also choose to pay 10 EUR.

Comparisons to World of Warcraft make no sense but you can take a look at these threads to see how different is CoA from GF https://chroniclesofarcadia.co…es/#for-returning-players

About VIP Membership price for 30 days it is quite reasonable, since you get, among other things:

Daily Quest Ticket (2 per day) = 60

Malatina Reset Ticket (3 per day) = 90

Phoenix Redemption (1 per day) = 30

Purified Fusion Stone (1 per day) = 30

Golden Mount - 80% speed (30 days)

Golden Pet with weapon training bonus (30 days)

And even more things.

Although it is not essential to have a VIP Membership to be able to run the game end contents, it is something additional and completely optional.

You are completely wrong. In CoA we do not prohibit the freedom to express feelings and opinion from no one. The post you refer to was removed by its author and he did not force to do it.

Mn7jtAT.png

fDwlSim.png

I hope you decide to spend more time discovering CoA to enjoy all of its content.

Best Regards.

• If I may just add my opinion here :)

I am someone who just came from official a few months ago, and I am someone who has played ROM for a *very* long time.

Coming here feels like frogster/score4more days to me, and even better in a lot of ways.

Item shop sales are just amazing, and aside from that, everything is always in the item shop (as has been mentioned before).

And if there is something missing, Quorthon Belgian football flag [213245] TYVM!, you can always suggest it and the team will jump right on it!

Regarding the prices in the item shop that you mention, I don't fully agree with this. If you've taken a look at the other publisher's itemshop and it's prices, I think you will find that everything here has a fair price.

Also on the topic of activity I find it hard to believe that there were no world messages in the time you were online yesterday (22:00 BST), as a matter of fact:

And last but not least! Regarding censorship, now this for me is a very strong term to use to explain what happened.

There have been people in the past who's only goal is to stir up some drama, and one of the easiest ways it to come to the forum and make a thread full of lies and attacks towards the server.

While yes, maybe, that is their honest opinion, it doesn't take away that they're straight up lies.

And I think it's those lies that get filtered out, because those lies would definitely put people off who are genuinely interested in playing here.

As many others have said before me, please just give the server a chance and I think you will find it is much better than your current view on it.

Belgian football flag [213245] Has been added to Item Shop
    ~ Q.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Melodic is just everywhere... i mean everywhere... its creepy...

...and here I am, creeping in.... :huh:

Although almost everything i had to say was already said, I just want to add that, from an endcontent players' perspective, the VIP thing indeed is far from "a must".

I think of it as a quality of life thing, which in fact mostly helps beginners, thats when you use all those reset tickets and the weapon trainer for example.

I didnt do the math for the limited option, however for the lifetime VIP you need to play actively for about 2 years for it to pay off.

So if you dont plan (yet) to play this long here, I would not recommend chosing this. Also there is the option to gift a VIP membership, I gifted a trusted guildmate a fair amount of diamonds I earned ingame and in return he gifted me VIP, so you can get even that while playing for free.

Overall considering the f2p aspect, in no MMO I found a better balance between time/cash investment to reach your ingame goals and compared to other servers/games its quite easy to reach the endgame, purchasing diamonds just makes it even faster.

Once you reached the endgame and regularly run instances, the game actually pays itself.

Small note on chat activity:

Check >this< out, if you feel like noones chatting.

Though some days are quieter, some days are busyer.

....quickly creeping out again...

Cheers!;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic ().

• You used "forcing" word, but remember that no one is forcing you to make purchases.

I used "forcing" word in this context:

Also, it bothers me that you don't have the option to recharge 15 euros. To have only 10 or 20 euro charge, means it was on purpose done, to force players spend more than they want.

I work in marketing and i know that when i use a word, i use the proper word to describe things. In this context, many games use this "enforcing" tactic to get more money from players, by pricing in-game items (VIP in our case) at a different price than the recharge options. This is a psychological enforcement on players, where there are some players who would want to get the desired item and they will play extra money just to get it. The game companies or in our case this server, tries to take advantage of players "weakness" and get extra money, even if the player wants to buy only the VIP and that's it.
    It's legal, nobody forces players to buy, but still it's a disgusting predatory tactic. I expected that from the old publisher (GF) , but not from a server, that theoretically should focus on players, because this is the main thing all servers bring as "advertise".

You shouldn't compare COA to WOW.

Even tho both are MMORPG, COA is Free to Play and developed by way smaller team.

WOW is king of such kind of games, with huge publisher and millions USD budget behind them.

I didn't compared the gameplay, number of dungeons and raids, classes, graphics, etc. I compared only the price. Basically VIP is a monthly subscription and although CoA's VIP has a option to make it permanent, not everyone affords to throw 100 euros in one charge, so majority will buy a monthly VIP. And as you said in your comment, "WoW is king, with huge publisher and millions USD budget behind them" and still their monthly subscription is cheaper than the VIP on this server.

No one is forced to pay more than they want, you can choose to pay 20 EUR if your favorite option is not included, but you can also choose to pay 10 EUR.

No offence, but we got a paradox here: i want the VIP but the only recharge options are 10 and 20 euro. So i ask : now, in the current situation, how can i get the VIP, without spending extra 5 euro that i don't want?

Maybe there is a trick i don't know...so please, help me.

You are completely wrong. In CoA we do not prohibit the freedom to express feelings and opinion from no one.

Well, sadly you just did it. You changed the title of this thread, by basically canceling my words and substituting them with what you think it "should be" . If this is not censorship or canceling, then i don't know what is.
    The title of the thread was not offensive, it didn't used bad words, so the question is why it needed a change?
    I feel personally offended by this "action" , which i consider to violate the freedom of speech. I totally agree that this is "your server, your rules", but from my point of view, the title didn't needed a change.

Any person should be allowed to say whatever they want (positive or negative) as long that person keeps a mannered language in his opinion. This rule i didn't broke, yet the title was still changed.

To make you understand why this "title change" bothers me so much, i give you this example: you for example make a car accident. It's not a serious accident, just car damage. The police come and starts asking you and the other driver how the accident happened. Then, at the end, when you need to sign your statement, you realise that the policeman modified the words you told him and used his words that doesn't fit the reality of how the accident happened. What you do? Sign and accept his modified point of view about the accident or you refuse and ask him to "put back your words", the reality of how the accident happened?

Onigh almost convinced me that this server worth to be played and worth the time and money i would invest. I was prepared to ignore the "VIP charging issue" and even ignore the high prices of diamonds and "just go with the wind"... But the title change made me rethink my decision and sadly, i am scared. There are plenty examples of other servers, where players after investing lots of time and money in them, where permanently banned for complaining about the game or saying the "wrong" things. And the credibility of this server is already ruined by your action (changing the title) and i am afraid that if i start playing, investing time and money and one day i do a mistake and say a "wrong thing", all my investment will be lost or my account will be taken "hostage" until i "pay my mistake" (like it happened in other servers).

I am sorry, i want to play, but this "freedom of speech" issue ruined my will to play. I don't know if there is a way you can convince me that i am wrong.

P.S. (edit to reply) :

And last but not least! Regarding censorship, now this for me is a very strong term to use to explain what happened.

There have been people in the past who's only goal is to stir up some drama, and one of the easiest ways it to come to the forum and make a thread full of lies and attacks towards the server.

While yes, maybe, that is their honest opinion, it doesn't take away that they're straight up lies.

And I think it's those lies that get filtered out, because those lies would definitely put people off who are genuinely interested in playing here.

I don't know the past of this server or it's dramas and i don't really care. I care only the present and what i feel, see, observe now. But what i know is that no matter what lies the other person is saying, as long his lies are made in a proper and mannered language, his opinions should not be "filtered" or deleted. His lies should be denied and confronted by other people, to prove that the person who makes those accusations is lying, but it should never be deleted.

This "concept" is the core of our democracy. I don't want to go deep into politics in a game forum, but the idea is simple: freedom of speech should be allowed, even if it is a lie. That's why it's called democracy, because the meaning of the word is : " government by the people" , which means that there is no "one ruler to rule them all" , but the people. If someone comes and says a lie, how can the other know if it is a lie or not, if his post/comment was already filtered or deleted by a "ruler" (aka in our context a GM or mod) ? That's why our society has a judicial system where everyone is NOT guilty until proven otherwise.

And btw, the "definition" or "description" of the word forum is : " a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue/topic can be exchanged" . And if there is no exchange of ideas and only "filtering" someone else's ideas, how can we prove it's a lie? Who decides that is a lie or not? How can a neutral viewer (let's say a newcomer) can asses the truth in this situation? And how is it called? Autocracy ? Dictatorship? You get where i want to go?

I believe that each person should have the right so say whatever they want, even if it disagrees with the majority. That doesn't mean that the person is saying the truth, but it means that his fundamental freedoms where respected.

I saw many servers and even official games who "filter" anyone who has a negative opinion, reasoning different ridiculous reasons and using the "terms of use" as a weapon against that person. Many EULA clauses are vague and don't explain in detail what you can do or not and leave room for interpretation. And usually, most of games, interpret things only how they want.

• Official Post

No offence, but we got a paradox here: i want the VIP but the only recharge options are 10 and 20 euro. So i ask : now, in the current situation, how can i get the VIP, without spending extra 5 euro that i don't want?

Maybe there is a trick i don't know...so please, help me.

As I said before you can choose between different purchase options to test if you like the VIP Membership and not necessarily spend more money than you have planned, so you have option to recharge 10 EUR and test it.

3SQ5k3I.png

Well, sadly you just did it. You changed the title of this thread, by basically canceling my words and substituting them with what you think it "should be"

I personally have not changed your thread title "Bad feelings about this server?" to “Paradise - my experience with the server”. I am sure that the moderator who did it will be able to give you a better explanation about the reasons, but anyway, as you can check here, all the changes applied to titles etc are visible to everyone too.
    ble0A6M.png

There are plenty examples of other servers, where players after investing lots of time and money in them, where permanently banned for complaining about the game or saying the "wrong" things.

Those servers you mention are not like CoA, you won't find any examples like that here.

I encourage you to try playing longer and check yourself to get a more complete opinion about .PlayerNet and thereby dispel doubts and hunches or think wrong.

Best Regards.

• I don't know the past of this server or it's dramas and i don't really care. I care only the present and what i feel, see, observe now. But what i know is that no matter what lies the other person is saying, as long his lies are made in a proper and mannered language, his opinions should not be "filtered" or deleted. His lies should be denied and confronted by other people, to prove that the person who makes those accusations is lying, but it should never be deleted.

This "concept" is the core of our democracy. I don't want to go deep into politics in a game forum, but the idea is simple: freedom of speech should be allowed, even if it is a lie. That's why it's called democracy, because the meaning of the word is : " government by the people" , which means that there is no "one ruler to rule them all" , but the people. If someone comes and says a lie, how can the other know if it is a lie or not, if his post/comment was already filtered or deleted by a "ruler" (aka in our context a GM or mod) ? That's why our society has a judicial system where everyone is NOT guilty until proven otherwise.

And btw, the "definition" or "description" of the word forum is : " a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue/topic can be exchanged" . And if there is no exchange of ideas and only "filtering" someone else's ideas, how can we prove it's a lie? Who decides that is a lie or not? How can a neutral viewer (let's say a newcomer) can asses the truth in this situation? And how is it called? Autocracy ? Dictatorship? You get where i want to go?

I believe that each person should have the right so say whatever they want, even if it disagrees with the majority. That doesn't mean that the person is saying the truth, but it means that his fundamental freedoms where respected.

I saw many servers and even official games who "filter" anyone who has a negative opinion, reasoning different ridiculous reasons and using the "terms of use" as a weapon against that person. Many EULA clauses are vague and don't explain in detail what you can do or not and leave room for interpretation. And usually, most of games, interpret things only how they want.

This alone tells me you've made up your mind before you even came to the server, perhaps unconsciously, but nevertheless that is the case.

You read what we say, but you only really take in what you want to hear. And if you're that pessimistic, then nothing anyone can say will change your mind.

You ask people to change your mind, but you must be open to it aswell, if you aren't willing to see what actual players have to say, then how could we possibly even make a dent in your beliefs.

I have stated my opinion in my last reply, and that does not change. You act as if it's such a crime that this forum board gets moderated, but without that this board would be an absolute anarchy due to people like that posting whatever they want to post.

So I really urge you to read over every reply the community has posted on your post so far, with a clear mindset.

Just leave the pessimistic one behind, try to look past your own negative view of the server so far, and just read it all again and maybe, just maybe you'll see it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

• As I said before you can choose between different purchase options to test if you like the VIP Membership and not necessarily spend more money than you have planned, so you have option to recharge 10 EUR and test it.

I don't want to test it because i already know i need it, especially as a new player. It has good quality of life improvements and they are "a must" for a newcomer and even if other say that it isn't, for me it is. What i want and it should be normal, is that i should not pay 10 euro for 14 days when there is a option with 15 euro for 30 days.

And again we go to that "subtle psychological enforcement" where you give me a choice (how nice from you btw), but we both know that the choice given is more expensive than the real price. We both know, deep in our moral conscience that what you offer me is wrong. You do it because that's your job and you need to promote the server and make everything look good, but it doesn't mean is right. I worked in a bank, in a "debt collection team" and trust me, i really understand your point of view. As you, i was put many times in the situation to do the wrong thing, especially "psychologically" influence people's decisions for my benefit. I'm 100% sure that if we would discuss this topic in private, not public, you would agree with me.

I am sure that the moderator who did it will be able to give you a better explanation about the reasons

Well...i can't wait for his reply.

This alone tells me you've made up your mind before you even came to the server, perhaps unconsciously, but nevertheless that is the case.

You read what we say, but you only really take in what you want to hear. And if you're that pessimistic, then nothing anyone can say will change your mind.

I am undecided. My brain wants to play the game to "fuel" my "pleasure receptors" (to say it like that), but my heart tells me that is wrong to do it. By agreeing to play, basically i encourage what i concluded so far. I hope you understand me.

You ask people to change your mind, but you must be open to it aswell, if you aren't willing to see what actual players have to say, then how could we possibly even make a dent in your beliefs.

This is another issue: someone said above that the server has a average population of 450-600 active players. Until now only 4 players replied. Where are the other 446 players? I don't expect 400+ players to reply to this post, but i expect at least 30-40 players to come with a opinion. What can i conclude when only 4 people reply out of a 450+ population? Either that 450+ population number is false or wrong or all the other players are too shy to give a opinion. As far i know, maybe those 4 so called players can be "alt admin accounts" ... who knows.

You act as if it's such a crime that this forum board gets moderated, but without that this board would be an absolute anarchy due to people like that posting whatever they want to post.

Okay, let's try this, tell me your opinion: why the title needed a change from "Bad feelings?" to " Paradise- my experience with the server" ? Give me a logical and reasonable argument. What was wrong with the words "bad feeling" that it needed to be completely changed? Just because the title was a bit "pessimistic" and didn't looked good for the image of the server, it needed a change?

So I really urge you to read over every reply the community has posted on your post so far, with a clear mindset.

Just leave the pessimistic one behind, try to look past your own negative view of the server so far, and just read it all again and maybe, just maybe you'll see it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

I already said that i "looked past" most of the negative "feelings" i have about the server (the VIP issue and the diamond pricing), but this freedom of speech issue is really important for me. It's not about money here, it's about principles. And if a simple thing (my title of this post) needed to be "filtered", what will be next? This is a huge red flag in my opinion. And taking in consideration that this is not an official, this issue is even more serious, because at least on official servers, they don't ban your account for saying something wrong on forums, but on such servers it happened countless times. So yes, i am pessimistic and i really want a good logical and reasonable argument to change my mind, because i really want to play this game.

• Official Post

the choice given is more expensive than the real price

The real price, on all its ways, is the one that can be observed there, there are no trick attempts of any kind and I do not need to convince you of such a thing. You have the free choice to buy something for the marked price or not, that is what the freedom of choice is based on.

i was put many times in the situation to do the wrong thing, especially "psychologically" influence people's decisions for my benefit.

Maybe you do such things but this is not our case, .PlayerNet does not strive for such purposes.

I'm 100% sure that if we would discuss this topic in private, not public, you would agree with me.

It would be entirely impossible to agree with you on that matter. I also don't think it is sensible to talk to you privately about these or other matters when I striving to show you that we do not censor or hide everyone's free opinion on this server, as long as our Terms of Use are followed.

Thank you for your interest in CoA, I hope you decide to spend more time learning and getting to know our server.

Best Regards.

• First of all. I agree to all here except you Arkamedix

This is another issue: someone said above that the server has a average population of 450-600 active players. Until now only 4 players replied. Where are the other 446 players? I don't expect 400+ players to reply to this post, but i expect at least 30-40 players to come with a opinion. What can i conclude when only 4 people reply out of a 450+ population? Either that 450+ population number is false or wrong or all the other players are too shy to give a opinion. As far i know, maybe those 4 so called players can be "alt admin accounts" ... who knows

I will address your "freedom of speech" aspect.

Maybe not all people wants to deal with you, such a childish (in my opinion ;) ) reaction.

And that is the point (in my opinion) about the title change. "Bad feelings" suggests to other/new people, that there is something wrong AND the title generalize. But you cannot speak for other people. So in my opinion "My Experience" is way better than your childish "bad feelings"

I hope you can read between the lines and reconsider your point of view. Read your text again, your aggressiveness.

Kind regards

• What Amzi just wrote is 100% what I thought reading your reply...

To me it also seems like you want to find and point out negative aspects of this server.

You asked for players opinions, you got them and the fact they are based upon and all you do is opposing them, so why did you ask in the first place?

The fact that you make such a big deal about your "bad feelings" title shows that you had your mind made up all the time, not being open minded about this topic, because giving the thread a neutral headline is the correct way while being "undecided". So I support the title change the mod did.

I believe only few ppl write here on the board, because this is an international server where lots of players are not that fluent in english, not being able or not confident enough in their language skills to participate in a discussion like this.

Furthermore I doubt many more ppl will join this discussion, after reading your reactions, at least I wouldnt if I already had not entered.

Also not everyone checks the board all the time, is at work/school, or did not have the opportunity yet to reply for various other reasons.

And again we go to that "subtle psychological enforcement" where you give me a choice (how nice from you btw), but we both know that the choice given is more expensive than the real price.

Since you already made the unfitting comparison to WoW:

Afaik even the subscription for WoW is cheaper if you subscribe for 12 months instead just one and you can see this pricing behaviour for services being quite common all around the world, so why point this out in a negative way specificly for this server?

Furthermore is saying that VIP is a "must have" for you while trying out the server to determinde if its worth for you to play here, thus being forced to pay to try out, a very peculiar way of thinking where you have to understand that only very few ppl share it.

If all those aspects dont suit you, just dont play, but please dont try to tell players, who have been here for years, what is good and what is bad considering the publishers decisions.

All in all I take you for a person that thinks too much in just black and white, try to see the gray area for once.

I personally also dont like everything about this server and every decision the publisher makes, thats when I give them negative feedback.

However all in all for me its worth the amount of time I spend here. If i have more fun, i spend more time and if I have less fun, I spend less time, but after all I have fun while being here.

Thats the gray area I mentioned.

For you this means: You dont need to commit entirely to this game from the start. Start playing and have fun, once you come across too many negative aspects just stop playing, yet you still had fun up to that point. If you already see too many negative points, just move on, but asking for others opinions and starting this discussion is pointless. For all sides.

Peace out!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• @Arkamedix,

Off topic and please no offense, but you remind me so much of one poster who also uses questionable logic to push the agenda...

In terms of your questions, it does appear you indeed have an agenda, since I cant really understand what you are trying to accomplish here, except to provoke a negative response? I hope I am wrong.

Simple fact of the matter is you can just play the game for few days, talk to players in game, get a feel on the game and then decide if you want to commit and pay money or not - noone is forcing you do it at the start and in my opinion you should not be basing your decisions on whether playing or not playing here based on the forum.

The VIP part is absolutely no necessary, i dont have it and I am end game, in fact alot of people dont have it. It helps somewhat sure, but you can easily get endgame without it.

In terms of basing the population of the server based on the number of people on the server, I would say absolute majority dont post here for whatever reason.

Just give game a try, meet people in game and see for yourself, if you like it and you can find a good group to play then you can decide if its worthwhile to invest some $$ to play it, you can get to end game as ftp just would take longer and also depends on the group and how capable you are in learning and performing various strats in the dungeons - in fact you can start as a support with free gear that will get you into high end instances - there is always a need for a couple of support classes to run things efficiently and the gear for them does not have to be very good. Then you can progress and build whatever you want to play - dps, tank, heal or support with some damage capabilities.

Just my few cents on the subject, all subjective and all :)

• I can tell you something from my experience. When I started playing, prices were huge for me. But when your character grow prices are now good. There is lot of ways to earn diamonds. you can even change mementos into diamonds by NPC. So every player can earn diamonds without paying anything. Of course a lot of players are probably paying because diamonds on promo weekends are at good prices. tip: buy rarely but in bigger package.

there is a lot of guilds who play every day doing end game instances.

developers are listening to player demands if they are able to make something - just check out topic on forum with players requests.

• I used "forcing" word in this context:

You still used it wrongly. No one is forcing you to make any kind o purchases.

5 EUR isn't really much of money considering monthly UK wage, it's just 0.2% of that.

You always can save your 5 EUR and use it in future, so instead of buying 10 + 5, buy 10 and 10 later.

I compared only the price. Basically VIP is a monthly subscription and although CoA's VIP has a option to make it permanent, not everyone affords to throw 100 euros in one charge, so majority will buy a monthly VIP. And as you said in your comment, "WoW is king, with huge publisher and millions USD budget behind them" and still their monthly subscription is cheaper than the VIP on this server.

VIP isn't required to play COA, so this is not a valid comparision.

You can invest only time and achieve everything, you can't do that with WOW.

COA VIP cost is nearly same as WOW subscription ($15 vs 15 EUR).

Considering that you can pay for 6.5 month and get it permanently (what you can't in WOW) it's way cheaper.

how can i get the VIP, without spending extra 5 euro that i don't want?

You can spend 5 EUR on something else, or ask .PlayerNet about adding this option.

The title of the thread was not offensive, it didn't used bad words

I saw previous thread name and fully support this change.

In my opinion it was offensive considering that your argument's are so weak and mostly not valid.

Still everone can read your full post to get better understanding of your mind.

If you really take changing title that serious to more friendly to players, i think you had serious issues with limiting freedom before. I know freedom is important, but if you are overreacting due to bad life experience, using sience (ex. psychologist) is a good start.

Fact of having freedom doesn't mean you can abuse that, and attempt to discretit someone or entity.

This is another issue: someone said above that the server has a average population of 450-600 active players. Until now only 4 players replied. Where are the other 446 players? I don't expect 400+ players to reply to this post, but i expect at least 30-40 players to come with a opinion. What can i conclude when only 4 people reply out of a 450+ population? Either that 450+ population number is false or wrong or all the other players are too shy to give a opinion. As far i know, maybe those 4 so called players can be "alt admin accounts" ... who knows.

You seem to don't have experience how amount of players reflect amount of posts in threads.

Try to check it on GF servers - you will get mostly even less replies, but in total they have more players.

You got some nice amount of feedback, but you can't expect from that much of players to reply.

I know all the players which left feedback here, and you will too, if you even start playing instead of complaining.

You are even starting to speculating - that's awful sign.

I have found your posts on WOW board, any you can't deny it's you, nickname and style is exact same:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com…-real-status-survey/56980

Here with ~450+ players you got reply from 8 persons in < 16 hours.

On WOW board with 4.000.000 daily players you got reply from 7 persons.

Another one, with only complains:

https://apkpure.com/pl/u/8490174

https://www.reddit.com/user/Arkamedix/

I can't also skip the part how what you said was rated by community there, you got way nice replies here.

You are really new here, and didn't even play a week.

It sounds like you are attacking this game from the beginning for no serious reason, that's just sad.

If you think it's that terrible, you may leave a feedback, but remember that you are not forced to play.

After all this, i can't really takes your posts seriously anymore.

I hope that everyone who see this tread, will notice who is actually really right about things and bring solid arguments.

• Ok so mods I think enough has been said here, this player obviously will not see reason and there's nothing we can do to change that.

Enough words have been wasted here, we've all given him very nice replies and good counter arguments to his ridiculous claims, and he just keeps opposing them by repeating everything from his first post.

I also think he got a little 'butthurt' because someone found all his other ridiculous posts on other games, which were just as horrible as his posts here.

• I will not spend time on reading most of your posts, as it doesn't make a sense.

The one which you left in WOW was enough, and they were denied by most of the players, proving you not being right.

You seem to using the same pattern which is just complaining about everything, and not accepting responses.

I already responded that there are no "tactics" which you have in mind, it's just normal, and provided you few solutions.

The problem is that you only read or reply to what you want, and where you can still debate.

When it's proven that you are wrong, everything what you are using name-calling.

In this case I'm actually happy that you won't be playing here, less toxicity for everyone.

• Official Post

Thread name has been edited for following reasons:

1. It wasn't reflecting reality confirmed by other players, but was only personal opinion.

2. It could create possible confusions for new players, if they didn't saw the whole post / thread.

3. You had a few hours until it happened, but you still weren't able to provide valid arguments to defend that.

All your posts has been previously locked for editing to avoid manipulation, as you did it on boards of other games.

Even if this thread comes with negative feedback, we will for sure keep it, especially for our community.

They were able to easily deny your accusations, defend the game and provide real feedback.

Most of them are experienced players, playing this game for a few years at least.

You didn't seem to appreciate their time spent on responding to you.

Instead of you decided to insult them or spread false information what's against our rules.

The fact that you are purchasing in game goods, even large amounts completely doesn't matter.

On .PlayerNet every player has the same rights - the one which want to play for free, or the one who make purchases.

What really matter is bringing valid arguments in discussion, and behaving properly in community.

You failed on both.

All your doubts seems to be addressed, it's only your choice to read posts here with understanding.

It's also your choice to play any game or not, or make purchases or not.

This thread will be closed to avoid escalation of aggressive, and unsocialized behavior on our platforms.

Closed the thread.