Posts by Onigh

maybe they should just give all mobs and bosses gold drop

I don't think so it's a good idea for several reasons:

- killing mobs is a common activity for all players in minigames, instances or quests, which may lead to large inflow

- certain mobs can be spawned or farmed endlessly without changing the position, which creates a high risk of abuse

- it may shift the player's focus away from completing quests and exploring the game world to grinding and farming mobs

I understand the reasons behind this change and believe that it's just the first step.

The team stated in their first post that they are requesting feedback, and that's the best thing we can do now.

It would really helpful to share ideas and arguments to improve and balance, without bashing each other or the team.

On my side, i would suggest the following:

If Agnes does not return - more gold sources, decreasing of gold costs.

If Agnes does return - adjustments like a higher price to slow the inflow, less gold per day, alt limits.

Regardless of the changes, it seems that the market has already begun to adjust - some diamond sales in AH have given more gold than NPCs used to give.

I will not spend time on reading most of your posts, as it doesn't make a sense.

The one which you left in WOW was enough, and they were denied by most of the players, proving you not being right.

You seem to using the same pattern which is just complaining about everything, and not accepting responses.

I already responded that there are no "tactics" which you have in mind, it's just normal, and provided you few solutions.

The problem is that you only read or reply to what you want, and where you can still debate.

When it's proven that you are wrong, everything what you are using name-calling.

In this case I'm actually happy that you won't be playing here, less toxicity for everyone.

I used "forcing" word in this context:

You still used it wrongly. No one is forcing you to make any kind o purchases.

5 EUR isn't really much of money considering monthly UK wage, it's just 0.2% of that.

You always can save your 5 EUR and use it in future, so instead of buying 10 + 5, buy 10 and 10 later.

I compared only the price. Basically VIP is a monthly subscription and although CoA's VIP has a option to make it permanent, not everyone affords to throw 100 euros in one charge, so majority will buy a monthly VIP. And as you said in your comment, "WoW is king, with huge publisher and millions USD budget behind them" and still their monthly subscription is cheaper than the VIP on this server.

VIP isn't required to play COA, so this is not a valid comparision.

You can invest only time and achieve everything, you can't do that with WOW.

COA VIP cost is nearly same as WOW subscription ($15 vs 15 EUR).

Considering that you can pay for 6.5 month and get it permanently (what you can't in WOW) it's way cheaper.

how can i get the VIP, without spending extra 5 euro that i don't want?

You can spend 5 EUR on something else, or ask .PlayerNet about adding this option.

The title of the thread was not offensive, it didn't used bad words

I saw previous thread name and fully support this change.

In my opinion it was offensive considering that your argument's are so weak and mostly not valid.

Still everone can read your full post to get better understanding of your mind.

If you really take changing title that serious to more friendly to players, i think you had serious issues with limiting freedom before. I know freedom is important, but if you are overreacting due to bad life experience, using sience (ex. psychologist) is a good start.

Fact of having freedom doesn't mean you can abuse that, and attempt to discretit someone or entity.

This is another issue: someone said above that the server has a average population of 450-600 active players. Until now only 4 players replied. Where are the other 446 players? I don't expect 400+ players to reply to this post, but i expect at least 30-40 players to come with a opinion. What can i conclude when only 4 people reply out of a 450+ population? Either that 450+ population number is false or wrong or all the other players are too shy to give a opinion. As far i know, maybe those 4 so called players can be "alt admin accounts" ... who knows.

You seem to don't have experience how amount of players reflect amount of posts in threads.

Try to check it on GF servers - you will get mostly even less replies, but in total they have more players.

You got some nice amount of feedback, but you can't expect from that much of players to reply.

I know all the players which left feedback here, and you will too, if you even start playing instead of complaining.

You are even starting to speculating - that's awful sign.

I have found your posts on WOW board, any you can't deny it's you, nickname and style is exact same:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com…-real-status-survey/56980

Here with ~450+ players you got reply from 8 persons in < 16 hours.

On WOW board with 4.000.000 daily players you got reply from 7 persons.

Another one, with only complains:

https://apkpure.com/pl/u/8490174

https://www.reddit.com/user/Arkamedix/

I can't also skip the part how what you said was rated by community there, you got way nice replies here.

You are really new here, and didn't even play a week.

It sounds like you are attacking this game from the beginning for no serious reason, that's just sad.

If you think it's that terrible, you may leave a feedback, but remember that you are not forced to play.

After all this, i can't really takes your posts seriously anymore.

I hope that everyone who see this tread, will notice who is actually really right about things and bring solid arguments.

1. The cash-shop prices seem a bit too expensive. 15 euros for a 30 day vip or 10 euros for 2k dias (which basically are nothing) i think it's a bit too much and it brings me bad old memories regarding the official server. Also, it bothers me that you don't have the option to recharge 15 euros. To have only 10 or 20 euro charge, means it was on purpose done, to force players spend more than they want. I mean come on, World of Warcraft has a cheaper monthly subscription and it's net superior to this game. Can someone bring a reasonable argument why a player should spend more money on a COA than on a GF server? It doesn't bother me to spend money, but i prefer a fair price. And in my opinion, the prices in this game are not fair. They should be according with the population and quality of the game/server.

COA VIP give you a lot of unique benefits for all (!) characters on your account which you can't get in any other place.

When using it in smart way, you can get more profits than it cost actually.

Don't forget that this is VIP per time, which can be used as test.

You can get permanent VIP, so the benefit is even higher.

With regular diamond promotion you can get ~4.800 diamonds for 10 EUR what is decent amount.

On GF server you are getting 1500 diamonds for 10 EUR with best sale.

It's mean that you are getting three times more just when exchanging to diamonds!

Regarding items pricing, just some examples (GF/COA):

Megaphone x 25 - 75 / 13

Weapon stone +20 - 500 / 31

House Chest - 300 / 160

Advanced Aggregator - 80 / 14

Golden Hammer 19 / 7

Random Extraction Stone 50/33

So you can find most of items just way cheaper, not saying that COA IS is fullfilled, when GF is empty.

You don't need to wait anymore on items when you need them, they are always available.

You are also getting here discounts two times per week with weekend and happy hour.

You used "forcing" word, but remember that no one is forcing you to make purchases.

You can be one of top players on the server, without buying anything, and i personally know a few of such.

You can get diamonds in game from activities, and also IS items.

Regarding defined amounts, it's completly normal that you can't choose all custom amounts.

You can always give a suggestion to .PlayerNet about adding 5 EUR option.

You shouldn't compare COA to WOW.

Even tho both are MMORPG, COA is Free to Play and developed by way smaller team.

WOW is king of such kind of games, with huge publisher and millions USD budget behind them.

If you are asking about arguments, why spend money here, i could bring a lot.

Game here is constantly developed based on player suggestions.

Amount of patches is 10x bigger than on GF, there is huge amount of new content and improvements.

You can buy diamonds for gold on AH, you can get them for mementos.

There is a lot of active players, and a lot of items available on AH.

There is nice page reagarding features which may give even more arguments:

https://chroniclesofarcadia.co…es/#for-returning-players

2. I played for a couple of hours and the world was empty. Exactly like in official, no players at all. Dead world. It's true that i played at around 22:00 (UK local time), but still i expected to meet at least 1-2 players. What's the population of this server? For me it seems inexistent. Also i noticed that most of this forum posts either are too old or are made by the same people. This is another hint that the server has a very low population.

I don't know when you checked, but there is literally a lot of activity on the server.

Just open web page with chat: https://playernetgames.net/gam…clesofarcadia/web/_chat19

Most of players is from EU, so between 2 - 8 AM you may not be able to find a lot of them.

Don't try to "meet" players, they are doing activities in private zones, minigames, crafring in house, or running instances.

Some of zones has more than one channel, and most of moved from Varanas to Atlantis.

If you want to estimate players amount, check Auction House.

Just as example - there is 5x more purple+ 100 LV weapons, 10 x more cards than on GF.

Based on guilds or events activities i believe we have ~500 players online during evenings.

Most of players playing the game, and are not used to use forum.

They only check patchnotes, or reading it.

You can see that there are some active users which not posting in threads.

https://playernetgames.net/gam…rcadia/core/members-list/

Here you can see that ~150 users has more than 10 posts.

3. There was a thread named "Game dead" and a red flag sparkled my attention: from what i saw, the guy who made that thread, his post was deleted and instead there was a moderator post, praising the server. My issue is that i have issues regarding freedom of speech and cancelling other's people the freedom to express their feelings. And that post hinted me that the freedom of speech was denied for the person who started the post. I hope i am wrong, but seeing it from a external neutral perspective, this is what a newcomer see when he reads that post for the first time.

I didn't really saw pepople complaining about post removal.

Class balance post with over 600 replies is one of best examples.

There is also bug reports sections, nothing is hidden here.

If such things would really happen your post would be already gone.

4. How many guilds are active and farming end-game content? How is the raiding done in this game? Like in WoW, certain days and times or random?

There is a few guilds from different countries running end game instances.

There are also people searching for random party beside that.

Best time to find a party is to either have a guild or be online in EU evenings.

After all, i really had a feeling that you are coming from another place and trying to discredit this server, and i hope it's not true, so i decided to spend some of my time to providing you my personal experience.

I didn't found any really valid argument in your post, and i have a feeling like i directly denied all of them.

My reply is based on over 2 years experience from playing on COA.

I am sure there is no better place for this this game, and i never thought to look back.

You can use two classes in same time (main and subclass) and benefit of elite skills.
    Here you can change your race in any time, so you never will be limited to specific classes.

TP are required to level up your skills.
    We have here TP rate multiplier (you need 10x less to level up your skills) so it should not be a issue.
    Most of TP you are obtaining from regular quests, and daily quests - just make them regullary.

If you want to build physical and magical character take a note that you need 2 EQ sets for such.
    It could be valuable to choose Warden/Warrior (physical) and Warrior/Mage (magical).

In comparision with other publishers, on Arcadia you do not need to really bother with decision.
    You can change your race in any time, and pickup all possible combinations in future :thumbup:

I like this instance, and i am agains big changes there.
    The design of instance, and bosses tactics is fine.

About difficulty, same opinion like Bollo.
    For me, if someting is taking more time, it is just hardiest to achieve it but it is still doable.
    This is endgame instance, and saying that you can not do it without party with x people is not game design problem.
    Soon or later being equipped in Gorge make it a bit easier, but please do not take away a fun from new, endgame content by making it easier.
    Especially i do not understand why people compare loot difficulty between instances.
    If on Inferno it was easier to obtain items, does not mean that here it should be same.

There is A LOT of things what base game offer, but it all depend how long you are playing.
    You must know that some people here play already ~10 years, so there may be different opinions about same thing.

I will describe what, after a year of gameplay give me fun, and also reasons why im doing it.
    - minigames (free IS rewards + currency to obtain stats to EQ)
    - daily quests on a few characters (boosted TP, free tokens to buy things from IS and gold)
    - crafting (mostly potions, it give some gold income every day)
    - dungeons (let me gear up, even tho im not endgame player i like it - still so much to achieve, and always mementos or AC)
    - pets (i farm pet eggs, and selling them or using so i can improve mine, and also using one for crafting)
    - cards (previously i was focused on mobs one, now i found out that they added cards to every event)
    - whole classes system (i am still far from to learn ho to play most of the unique combinations, it is cool that i can have all races on character)
    - wheel of fortune (free gifts every day)
    - auction house (if you are smart, you can make nice income there, without having own items even, during a day im opening it like 30 times atleast and making my daily trades)
    - festivals (base version and their improvements with cards and titles, free IS items and items which allow me to work on my zodiac and draco pets, im not that far to get their custom draco 13 pets ^^)
    - shadowmoon merchant (you can buy nice items much cheaper than usual, i have saved most of his locations and TP points, so sometimes i have luck to get them)
    - traveling merchant (when doing a instance i can sell stuff and also make a tiers much faster and easier)
    - people! (my guildmates and also helping newcomers)

If you ask about some things which fixed gameplay here, i think there is a few things:
    - they listen community ! (huge point, could describe a lot if things, but better check patchnotes ^^)
    - fast and helpful GMs and Support
    - very stable game server and fast maintances
    - level boost 80, especially for the new players
    - boosted amount of XP, TP and drop
    - good amount of players compared to any other server
    - possibility to get diamonds for gold, mementos and also IS gifts from NPCs/wheel

There is a few baskets around the Thunderhoof Hills which are hidden on map.
    There is a lot of spots where they can respawn after you found and collected one.

I noted all respawn spots which i found and collected a lot of Rainbow Egg Detectors before starting to discover. Every time when you collect Rainbow Egg, basket disappear and not respawn in this place, instead of is spawned on another spot.

From what i noticed most of respawn spots does not correspond with base places where are located initial baskets.

Things like you are mentioning are same for mementos, and nobody complain about it.
    For mementos you can buy stats, foods, resources and diamonds (thanks for this!).
    For AC you can buy mementos = all things above and additionally custom items/stats.
    Posibbly solution could be better foods, but i am against adding things like cards, tiers, titles similar to SW.

Same like Heddin i like the changes.

AC limit is fine, this should stop some players to endless collect this currency.
    With it newcomers and not endgeared players may buy stats cheaper.
    This also prevent endgame players being fullstated fast after new content release = being bored fast.

Adjustments of interface like dots making character values visible much better.

Adjusting pet size, i amg using another transformation, but why it should be bad, even for small amount of players, it prove that everyone word is important.

I am not focused on events player, but im trying to do them regullary, did not got any new card or title yet, but i did it only with my main and alt, but from all previous i got something, and for doubled i earned nice amount of diamonds, so its just matter of time, i like them at all.

Im mostly Free2Play player, with small charges when started, i love all changes releated to diamonds, and now i can buy them cheaper for gold and mementos.

So from me, big thumbs up :thumbup:

Im fine with this change, for all new custom world bosses.
    Im against such changes for old world bosses which drop Proof of Myth.

This is due to PoM should not be compared with Arcadia Coins.

About current change, it simply prove that they realizing players suggestions.
    I would only suggest to reduce time of debuff.

I am against.
    1. Instances should not be changed only if people are lazy, this is no valid reason
    2. Having issues with running instance slowly, require you to learn tactic and improve your gear
    3. Changes in old instances (up since 2 years) cause disadvantage for players like me who spent there months running it normally
    4. If you leave instance you can use transport book or black codex spell, TP runes you can buy for dias from mementos