Opinion about game and Arcadia

• Hello guys, I've been recently thinking of what the game has done nice and what parts of game I enjoy and what I think was completely wrong. I`m talking about the base game. I realy like the changes the Arcadia team does. So I ask you, what do YOU like/enjoy about the game and what you usually do ingame? What do you think should have been done in complete opposite way and should be changed? How do you think the Arcadia helps to fix the problems and improve the game quality?

• Hello guys, I've been recently thinking of what the game has done nice and what parts of game I enjoy and what I think was completely wrong. I`m talking about the base game. I realy like the changes the Arcadia team does. So I ask you, what do YOU like/enjoy about the game and what you usually do ingame? What do you think should have been done in complete opposite way and should be changed? How do you think the Arcadia helps to fix the problems and improve the game quality?

First, they aren't releasing self-repeating contents every 6 months with countless employees. Instead, they working with a few developers and naturally its taking long(still better than others). They have "active" ingame staff (GMs), you aren't waiting 2 days to get respond for your tickets. They fixing a lot of bugs which are Runewaker doesn't aware/care about. About your question, "what you usually do ingame"; Sadly you don't have much thing to do in this game. Gear yourself up and join random instance groups, farm and sell rare cards, produce buff foods and sell etc. are things may you do without boring (it inevitably boring after playing this for 8 years ) I suggest you to join a guild to spend time. Game is boring as solo.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• There is A LOT of things what base game offer, but it all depend how long you are playing.
    You must know that some people here play already ~10 years, so there may be different opinions about same thing.

I will describe what, after a year of gameplay give me fun, and also reasons why im doing it.
    - minigames (free IS rewards + currency to obtain stats to EQ)
    - daily quests on a few characters (boosted TP, free tokens to buy things from IS and gold)
    - crafting (mostly potions, it give some gold income every day)
    - dungeons (let me gear up, even tho im not endgame player i like it - still so much to achieve, and always mementos or AC)
    - pets (i farm pet eggs, and selling them or using so i can improve mine, and also using one for crafting)
    - cards (previously i was focused on mobs one, now i found out that they added cards to every event)
    - whole classes system (i am still far from to learn ho to play most of the unique combinations, it is cool that i can have all races on character)
    - wheel of fortune (free gifts every day)
    - auction house (if you are smart, you can make nice income there, without having own items even, during a day im opening it like 30 times atleast and making my daily trades)
    - festivals (base version and their improvements with cards and titles, free IS items and items which allow me to work on my zodiac and draco pets, im not that far to get their custom draco 13 pets ^^)
    - shadowmoon merchant (you can buy nice items much cheaper than usual, i have saved most of his locations and TP points, so sometimes i have luck to get them)
    - traveling merchant (when doing a instance i can sell stuff and also make a tiers much faster and easier)
    - people! (my guildmates and also helping newcomers)

If you ask about some things which fixed gameplay here, i think there is a few things:
    - they listen community ! (huge point, could describe a lot if things, but better check patchnotes ^^)
    - fast and helpful GMs and Support
    - very stable game server and fast maintances
    - level boost 80, especially for the new players
    - boosted amount of XP, TP and drop
    - good amount of players compared to any other server
    - possibility to get diamonds for gold, mementos and also IS gifts from NPCs/wheel

Closed the thread.