Posts by scypion

Valentine day

First we get dinner in romantic room.

DFe6Cgk.jpg

Later we were thinking about old days and dungeons.

GQ09r0d.jpeg

Then I pledge my princess that we will beat this world without fail.

Y5FB5dX.jpgand we will be together for good and bad.

then we went to new dungeons...

but well.... not all stories have a happy endings.

SFnSN88.jpg

On the other hand, our love is never ending :)

my wife is using gridcliqueit . it is not written for CoA so it is really when you change subclass but she play only on one combination and then addon is great.

Most important addons are back so time to ask for things I do not like:

- Added game logo on startup // add option to game settings to remove it. On my drive (over 3GB/s read) I have to wait to put user name and password because logo seems to cover the game for about 1 sec. Moreover, I do not like this kind of effects and most games do not use it now.

- when I compare screen from 32bit and 64bit, contrast, brightness are too high for me. I could change it in my drivers settings for this game but most game have setting for this in game. Please add it, I usually work on my PC with text so my eyes are not used to this.

Things I really like:

- less crashes but they are, so just keep doing good work

too many addons do not work. so I will wait for you to fix them before I play the game again. Main advantage about this game are addons and lua, without it.... well.... just fix addons. or write some info how we can do it manually.

I can tell you something from my experience. When I started playing, prices were huge for me. But when your character grow prices are now good. There is lot of ways to earn diamonds. you can even change mementos into diamonds by NPC. So every player can earn diamonds without paying anything. Of course a lot of players are probably paying because diamonds on promo weekends are at good prices. tip: buy rarely but in bigger package.

there is a lot of guilds who play every day doing end game instances.

developers are listening to player demands if they are able to make something - just check out topic on forum with players requests.

questhelper have a bug to search all the time missing quests so I do not use it. even on nvme ssd with 3GB/sec read it is giving the same low fps.

it is great idea but I do not think it will bring so big change in performance. The game is taking max 1GB from my RAM memory, so it is not even a limit of 32-bit programs. I only hope that game will get also patches to increase stability - less crashes = better graphics because now I play on low settings even on my gtx1080 to get less crashes.

Long long time ago, in the far land of Arcadia. There was a king of Frog. The chronicles of these events are as follow...

The hero appear...

What a lovely day, the best day for treasure hunt.

Mean frog! Give me the treasure.

Oh no.... I became a frog. What will I do now ?

The only solution for my redemption is taking back legendary treasure of The Great King of Frogs. I have to beat all enemies in my way to do this.

Yeah... Finally I did it. Monsters are gone and the treasure is mine....but wait what is happening... I am.. I am... warping to another dimension.

Wow... It is so many ... and I did it. I have now all - human form, gold and fame. My name will be recognizes in chronicles of Arcadia for all eternity as The one who found Legendary Treasure.

character name: Scypion

Happy anniversary Chronicles of Arcadia.

thx for reading.

game is in good condition now. As I saw, guilds usually have 24-40 members with 12-18 online at instance time. so as I play do not know if any guild have over 100 active members, probably not. now there is about 3-4 polish guilds so you can choose one of them as start.

but to have fun 20 members is more than enough (raid instance - 12 players, normal - 6 players).

most guilds will not take you to higher instances without good equipment. of course you can choose to be support then they will take you sooner and with much worse eq.

if you want to make fast progress then best way is probably to take warlock/mage or mage/warlock and then change it to mdps combination as your equipment will progress. there is plenty good combination to choose from after game balance.

the game get new content from time to time so it is not dead. big patch once per year (probably) but there is a lot to do in the mean time so you will not be bored.

I had a lot of problems with game patches since about June. I do not know what they done with game but now antivirus hate the game itself.

in your case: probably patch is creating ArcadiaLauncher.exe and antyvirus is deleting file before it is installed. ok you can add another file to antivirus but then will be another and another problem.

before you install anything with this game you have to turn off antivirus at all. it is really only solution. After game is installed you have to add at least launcher.exe to antivirus to not scan (ignore this file).

Works on my char

https://gyazo.com/e35676a5a0cf7f43e43016047e5ecf7c

Greetings. Also other people whispered me and said, it works great. Maybe you have something that will break anything. I just took the addon you have, added custom tools :)

I am just testing it on my pet level 63 in crafting (+ big tools from vendor l63-99) and believe me it did not start crafting. it is not even selecting new receipt to craft.

in petautocraft frame I can not even start production with new tools.

Recently ,in the morning I have only one question: which mdps combination will be good today and will I have enough talent points for this.

if you did not do your inner test on class balance and just put all of this on community then please give NPC to reset talent points on main class for each day for free until you finish balance class. Not all of us have enough talent points to cover all class combination. There is no balls with talent points in IS too (was long a time in promo for 59 diamonds and normal price for 79 diamonds, now disapear....)

and you used old version of petautocraft, newest avaible is 1.6.1 as I remember correctly so when I compare your version 1.4 to 1.6 then there is few missing function. I do not know if they are important but are missing.

I tried to fix it, but can not find API function documentation. only one page with function list - it is too little. we need function name, variables it needs and results it returns.

ENG description: some stats from HoS have in name "Arcadii" and others "Arkadii". could you fix it ?

PL opis: niektóre staty mają w nazwie "Arcadii" a inne "Arkadii". Jak przeglądam ah w poszukiwaniu statów na alta jest to wkurzające że zamiast zmieniać tylko część nazwy muszę wpisywać wszystko na nowo bo ktoś ten sam wyraz przetłumaczył na dwa sposoby. Jeżeli nie jest to zamierzone proszę o poprawę nazw na jedno tłumaczenie. W załączniku przykłady/

i just test it and it seems to be ok.

thx.

can you fix borders of cells in bank, IS bag? they are bigger than in normal bag. I think should be the same.

and there is something strange when I open bank - single red cell near my character face.

a lot of changes. I only hope that you will help updating addons. for example zBag with additional bags will probably do not work (we will check it later).

healers are worse; dps, tank are better. in worse case scenario healer will be not necessary at all for instances. we will see.