Posts by xLutinex

Moi je pense que vu que tous les problèmes viennent des joueurs de haut niveau et des guildes de haut niveau, qu'il faudrait remplacer leur équipement par le starter gear à chaque fois qu'un nouveau joueur rejoint le serveur, comme ça tout le monde sera au même niveau.

greetings

Еще бы научиться читать и быть внимательным. Вопрос не в том, что проблема в старых игрока, а в том, что есть условия сервера, которые порождают огромный разрыв новых и старых игроков. Иными словами нужно улучшать эти условия. А не думать, что: "мы топы, потому что мы лучшие игроки", условия таковы, что новые игроки, развиваясь и улучшая свой экипировку, персонажа - не могут ничего сделать, потому что к половине контента - у них просто нет доступа, или же они должны играть годами, чтобы попасть туда.

Das ist Quatsch. Es ist ein free to play Game. Das heißt, wie jedes andere free to play auf dieser Welt, das man entweder Anschluss bekommt, indem man viel Zeit investiert oder eben Geld investiert.

Ich weiß aus eigener Erfahrung, das es mit Geld Investition so ist, das man den Anschluss als neuer Spieler innerhalb von wenigen Tagen hat .

Möchte man kein Geld ausgeben, ja. Dann musst du viel Zeit investieren.

Und das viel Zeit nunmal auch Jahre bedeutet ist was für ein Problem?

Möchtest alles geschenkt bekommen wenn du einen neuen Charakter erstellst? Ich meine denk mal darüber nach. Der Server und das Personal müssen bezahlt werden. Das Konzept ist nicht einzigartig hier, das ist bei absolut jedem free to play so.

Und ich bin mal so frei zu sagen: wenn es dir hier nicht gefällt, geh doch zurück auf deinem tollen russischen Server den du im discord erwähnt hast, wo du so super duper Nummer 1 bist. :/ kein Plan was du erwartest alles geschenkt zu bekommen.

P.S. als neuer Spieler hat man heute viel mehr Möglichkeiten free to play an Diamanten zu kommen als zu der Zeit als ich hier angefangen habe

Hi,

right now with the new Orkham set, you get a buff from the Gloves of the Enchanter, that increase your aura effect.

If you switch your gloves to for example the Gloves of the Savior (with stats on it), the new gloves values will be calculated for your buff BEFORE the buff from the Gloves of the Enchanter is removed.

So you can realistically buff with the Gloves of the Enchanter buff without even wearing this item. I guess the upcoming change with "removing the auras" will solve this issue? If it is implemented.

Greetings

Hi,

right now with the cool new weapon mods, you can have wisdom on your staff and wisdom on your xbow.

This leads to a big gap between priest/scout and druid/scout to the rest of the healer classes in terms of buffing. The difference of the amount of the buff is really huge.

Maybe we can change back in a way, that the buffed values are used again? Because many heal/x classes (not scout secondary) has additional wisdom buffs or passives, that would close the gap to the x/scout heals.

Just my thoughts, because everyone want to have x/scout buffs :D

Greetings

In orkham it seems, that leather, chain and mdps classes with good aoe does way more aoe damage than k/wl and they also do more single dmg.

Punishment and Punishment Strike doesnt have an impact except for bosses.

I would rather see a change in the direction with buffing the class with mixed special statted gear, that it is not strong with pure plate or pure chain-str statted, but strong with using the maximum out of the conversion of sta/dex -> Str and parry -> patk/Attack Speed

I personally like this idea and if wl/k has incredible high values by getting out the maximum of the conversion, why not k/wl:)

Hi,

regarding Knight/Warlock dps.

2 ppl from my guild tested this class today, 1 with full normal chain gear (both new orkham sets) and 1 with custom k/wl gear where new accessoire is missing but still with ~3,9kk attack.

We both came to the conclusion, that this class news a slightly buff. warriors do more aoe damage (sustain and even burst) and we do not need to talk about the single target :D

also way more utility has a warrior.

Conclusion: this class needs a buff to be a viable endgame dps. if not for pure str chain gear, then for custom kwl gear.

Greetings

Due to world boss enter area problems, bosses cast problems and other problems I suggest to change kill boss limit in hard version from 3 to more, thank you

PlayerNet any ideas about that? More and more guilds are able to do it, but either you are unemployed and can enter at any time or you have bad luck and can maybe enter once in 2 weeks, bcs you and your ppl need to work first and come back home when no boss isn't there anymore :D

Gerade du, als bester Spieler der Welt, solltest verstehen das es einen Anreiz geben muss, neuen Content zu spielen. Sowohl für ältere als auch neuere Spieler.

Dies hier ist ein MMO, was bedeutet das man sich in Gruppen zusammen schließt, um Inhalte zu spielen und zu schaffen. Würde jeder alles solo können wie du, wäre das Spiel schon längst tot.

Und nebenbei bemerkt ist genau das absolvieren von neuem Inhalt der Anreiz für die meisten MMO Spieler, egal ob klein oder groß. Deshalb gibt es ja regelmäßig Inhalte für kleinere/neue Spieler, als auch für die älteren.

Es tut uns als Community leid, das wir nicht so gut sind wie du es bist, aber wir spielen gerne in einer Gruppe zusammen

Just a little teaser, but you will read a lot about target limits in the notes ;)

Sorry to say that, but this changes will change nothing in the meta. The knight class has other problems than this, while the other tanks has again other problems than the knight.

Conclusion in my opinion after the Patch: tank rating stays the same.

Ty,

If you need someone to talk with or want to have an opinion in future from a maintank playing/played all tanks (warden, Champ, knight, Warrior, warlock), just PM me

The idea wasn't to make the Forgotten Black Magic another Blood Arrow, but instead to add an alternative to Mage/Rogue, which has Gift of the Baron constantly draining HP as well. The Blood Arrow mechanic (like HP cost on hit) shall only apply for selfish buffs, while supportive mechanics shall have some kind of costs, which are HP every x seconds in this case

Gift of the baron was changed like blood arrow.

We are currently changing some ways of magical class interactions, in order to increase the diversity within the meta. Mage/Warlock and Warlock/Mage appeared to be overused

What about tank meta? There are also 1-2 classes overused, or better, all other classes useless/too weak to perform

May I ask who is responsible for the knight classes?

And maybe can this person PM me to talk about the future of the knight for class balancing?

I could also talk about the other tank classes, but I have seen, that only the knight is always missing (tank and dps)

Greetings

Hi,

I suggest to implement an awakened mode in Orkham too, like you already did in Rofl.

Maybe it could also be different awakened modes and the rewards, you get should only be more stats. The players don't need more blueprints in my opinion, but more stats would be nice for higher difficulty.

Because orkham is designed for DC gear, which is absolutely fine, you are totally overgeared in terms of damage with new gear and weapons. yesterday I saw mobs vanishing from 100% -> 0 without a full group

Greetings

Is it intended, that the dynamic attribute Ranged Damage (singletarget) does not boost any of Champ/Scout ranged single skills?

On Scout/Champ it seems to work but the dmgboost is much much weaker than what is shown on the weapon.

Afaik it's related to the distance between you and your enemy, like the Scout passive works

Hi,

regarding Knight/Warlock dps.

In the current state of the balancing, the class has a big problem. The design with parry conversion that gives you attack and attackspeed isn't worth anymore.

It would be cool, having an advantage to do a special gear (mixed chain and plate items), that has an advantage only on this class.

Therefore I suggest to change the following:

Change Warp Charge to not increase attackspeed anymore and change it to increase your physical damage by 31.2% on lvl 105.

Furthermore, it would be cool, if it is possible to change a passive, like skill ID 1490837, to let your physical damage increase by 0.5% for each 1% attack speed, that you are over the cap.

Example: you are exactly at 0.5 attackspeed and then the "Firetraining" buff gives you 5% increased damage, instead of 10% attack speed.

In that case a mixed gear would be a great alternative to the main stream geared players :D

Greetings

Regarding Rogue/Knight:

the class is quiet interesting. 1 change I would suggest. maybe make Throw or Combo Throw with an aggro multiplier.

Or maybe instead of aggro multiplier, let Combo Throw work like from rogue/bard and trigger wound attack with it.

Aggro multiplier would be better imho

Greetings

Idea for Knight/Scout:

Change the Skill ID 491616 ("Arrow of Vengeance") to do 350% dps ranged weapon damage and hitting all targets around radius 80 (like Cross Chop from warden) and give them 1 second knock down effect.

6-7 seconds cooldown

Aggro multiplier should be 3 or 4

Idea for Knight/Warrior:

The Skill ID 490018 (Authoritative Deterrence) is kinda useless since ID 490240 (Holy Thunder Blade) ISS exists.

Change Skill ID 490018 to be a selfbuff with 10 seconds uptime and 30 seconds cooldown. Cost 25 Rage.

While the buff is active, your Authoritative Deterrence is overwhelming your enemies. Each offensive skill, while the buff is active, fears your enemies for 0.5 seconds and reduces their movement speed by 90% for 0.5 seconds.

Greetings

Hi,

regarding this title swap change, I suggest the following, that some classes can benefit from:

Change Resource Cost reduction skills, like "Raider of the Depths", in the way, that it works for skills which cost resource per second like "Rune Overload" from champ and some other skills from other classes.

Greetings

65% is a bit much. anyway. I dont think that this nerf killed a class

you did the same mistake taking only the numbers and not calculating

Reduced Blood Arrow damage gain to 73.2% from 94%(-10.5%)
    stand in the patchnotes but its 20% ingame

100% dmg increased by 94% blood arrow (before) -> 194% dmg

100% dmg increased by 73.2% now -> 173.2%

194% -> 173.2% = ~10.5% less dmg.

P.S. (for easy understanding I didn't calculated double dipping from non stats)

Idea for Knight/Priest:

Change the lvl 35 elite (ID 490080) to the following:

"Your Whirlwind Shield marks every enemy that got hit for 3 seconds. If you hit a marked enemy with Holy Strike, the damage will be reflected to all marked enemies"

This change would result in less AoE aggro problems for Knight/priest, bcs of only a single valuable aggro AoE skill. Also it's not for free, you need to time your skills properly.

If possible I would rather have such change on "Tsunami" (490359) than on Whirlwind Shield.

Greetings