Posts by Cathy

you completely ignored the VIP price topic and that there is no 15 euro option charge, only 20 euro, which basically forces players to spend 5 more euros, even if they don't want.

And i consider this VIP topic important, because the perks you get with VIP can't be ignored and are "a must" in this game, especially in end-game.

VIP is obvious no "must have" i dont have it and i also won't buy it, cause its for me nonsense and not worth for the money.

About charge options i cant say anything, but from what u say i would agree and they should add it.

That's a decent population, but still i am cofused because there is 0 chat activity. You need to be in Atlantis map to see the chat or you can see it from any map?

No?! in worldchat u see always ppl chatting. Maybe u have chat disabled or something?! xD

I consider that any opinion, positive or negative should be allowed on a public forum. As long the opinion is made in a proper language, polite and diplomatic, it should not be removed. My curiosity is why there is only that mod's comment and where is the comment of the creator of the post? This is a red flag for me and usually such servers use this "censorship" tactic to silence anyone who has a negative opinion about their server and i want to know how this server treats the players.

Well maybe i didnt said it clearly enough. but here you wont see such censorship in any way (atleast i never did, and im not that polite and friendly always), as far the thread follow the rules.

Sadly, your post didn't convinced me enough. I will wait for more answers, thank you for your time and patience to write your opinion. Have a nice day.

Youre welcome, i would also recommend you to wait for more answers as i can just write from my point in this situation.

The cash-shop prices seem a bit too expensive.

I'm actually pretty happy that the prices are now higher, as there are just WAY too many diamonds around. (and this is for new players bad, as items from the "newest" instance were around 70k dias... yikes)

I played for a couple of hours and the world was empty. Exactly like in official, no players at all.

Well... I can't speak for everyone here but 90% of all players doesn't want or hate questing in the "common" way as those quest's are pretty damn boring. (besides that fact, everyone that plays here for a while is max level. so they are all in "Atlas")

Also i noticed that most of this forum posts either are too old or are made by the same people. This is another hint that the server has a very low population.

I don't wanna lie but i would guess population is currently at ~450 - 600

There was a thread named "Game dead" and a red flag sparkled my attention: from what i saw, the guy who made that thread, his post was deleted and instead there was a moderator post, praising the server.

Well... is that bad? I would say no, seeing the moderators and devlopers around feels kinda good and tells me that they care about their game (just here a little test: "Grox please leave here a chicken for me". we will see what we get and how fast). Also besides that fact i never seen post's deleted for such "reasons" ( here a little example "I guess you came from official crapforge servers" (but yea theres a wordfilter... but its obvious why and i dont need to explain that i belive) well see if this gets deleted/changed/edited )

ow many guilds are active and farming end-game content? How is the raiding done in this game? Like in WoW, certain days and times or random?

how many guilds? idk the current end-game is rather easy compared to the instance before, if you want a number i guess more than 8. About how is raiding done and when, its hard to say every guild has its own time but random you can run all day long xD

ith this post i don't intend to create any drama, but i need to know if it worth starting on this server or not. As i said above, it doesn't bother me to spend money in a game, as long it worth : decent playerbase, active group content, etc.

GIVE ME DRAMA! (sry i need to)

I can't tell you if you should stay here or leave to a other server, you need to decide that. Telling you "OMG F4cKnG BEST SERVER ON WORLD OMFG" would be just weird and maybe not even the truth for you, but i can tell you that i like it here :P

edit of edit of edit:

Also i noticed that most of this forum posts either are too old or are made by the same people.

Melodic is just everywhere... i mean everywhere... its creepy...

don't forget the AYAYA!

Lvl 25 passive skill, ID: 491589. It says flame and fireball have more chance to inflict extra dmg. I think it should say what chance is that and how much extra or whatever is doing, need more information. I guess is talking about eruption?.

Yes

Also, is new water 3s cast skill (ID: 491590) included?

with some elite its included to eruption so yes.

Both should be included since flame has no use now.

you mean mage overall ;)

Heyho,

I like the changes of the mage classes - it's kind of a buff and pushes for example the Mage/scout in the right direction. Insane mdmg (but not that high hits). He has stronger burst now but weaker long term dps with shot. /Rogue has stronger aoe but i think it's still not viable compared to other classes.

My question here is - will the mage/warrior getting a change? At the moment it is by far the weakest mage class (with /rogue maybe who has aoe). Even with a Buffgear its not really viable compared to other mage combos. It would be nice to see a change for this class to get him closer to the other mage classes^^. He is like a weaker version of the /scout with high matk, way lower mdmg and no dps dmg. :(

I got a pretty simple solution for your problem. Don't play mage.

This problem should only happen if your mouse is using a high polling rate, like over 125hz.

If you have fps issues while moving your mouse ingame try these steps.

1. Navigate to your Chronicles of Arcadia installation folder.

2. Rightclick on Client.exe

3. Click on the Compatibility tab

4. Click on the "change DPI settings" button (a new window should open)

5. Check the Checkbutton in the Programm-DPI section and select in the dropdownmenu "I login to windows"

6. Click OK in both windows

7. Restart your PC.

Let me know if it helped

Also what i would like to see is more options here to filter items

I'm planning to add a settings tab for custom filters.

my UMM buggs out when i send ~60-65 items per Zone. When i hit this limit my character wont move / i cant click skills until i switch zones again . If you could fix this it would be awesome .

Yes i know about this problem and i will try to fix it.

As im currently working on a MailMod, i would like to know ideas how to improve it as the UMM is pretty outdated.

So please write suggestions/ideas here and also discuss about them.

I would also like to see it then as Build-in addon ingame :)

Because these dmg values are flat values and are just multiplied by passive skill of the warlock Ill Will.

e.g ( weapon dmg, int, crit, etc + ( Skill Value* Ill Will ))

This thread is to help the community developing addons.

If i missed something, tell me.

Big thanks to Grox for helping me out.

Hello Byte,

that is absolutely right, I could have just uploaded a empty file instead of a makro manipulated ;)

All i wanted:

Topic was raised as 50 slots were already full :)

Increasing it over 50 need much more effort.

What about the new instance?

need much more effort.

that should be enough effort ;)

Greetings.