Posts by Gjiara

Hi, don't use eggs to increase your pet-lvl. Not worth it.

Regarding the stat increase, when fusing: You get extra stats for the pet, when the other pet has a stat value that is higher than your main pet.

If you want to boost your pet to the maximum, you can get holy eggs of different types, raise them with miller or shop potion (be sure to max your aptitude or whatever it is called in english first), maybe make the egg a neutral one and then fuse it with your main pet.

In the transport book, if you just delete a transport point (not overwrite it), it will get deleted instantly. Since it is directly next to the transport button, you can easily missclick and the transport point you just wanted to use will be lost. It would be good to add a confirmation before deleting the transport point, like it is done, if you want to overwrite an existing point.

If you don't have at least 20% of the enemies defense as patk, patk does not matter. That is a cap you got. This is why pimping patk is in most cases useless as tank. Trash may have less than bosses, but the problem is still the same. And Dime, I remember you buying some pots regularly(in the past) that don't work with some aggro skill you should use instead ;-).

Hello,
    how about adding a sub map for atlas, like we know it from cities like varanas, obsidian stronghold and dalanis? with the npc merchants labeled. would be cool.

so why do the new players quit once they see how hard it is to catch up????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe their expectations regarding "catching up" is to high or nobody explains them, how to do it right. If someone is new, he does not have to start with high end equip and doesn't have to be high end in a short time. There are so many buffs etc. and the items are exaggerated anyways.

Ok. I've noticed Alot of people quitting because ("the grind was too much") "half of disturbed""..... So keep begging for New instance because no one wants to pay 70k for a sneaky treason. And with new ini it will be 100k and more will quit. Good luck selling to noone

It already got so much better with the grinding since the beginning of RoM. In Chapter 1, you got "not good" stats on most of the item drops and you had to farm a lot, just to get one clean stat. Mems, shells, proofs, etc. give you a lot of possibilities to get stats and get ready to farm the instances. And about the prices: if you can't farm the items yourself, you don't need them. This always was a point, ppl didn't understand.

And I don't think your reasons are the main reasons for ppl quitting the game, but if you play RoM for a while, you will notice, that it is always the same procedure. Every new Instance, you just make new Equip and then get bored if no new content is coming.

Failforge servers had TWO Huge reasons why the game died off the way it has... One- Dollar/Diamond/ item shop items was NOT realistic for the "average" working person.. this was probably the reason for number two. TWO- ENDGAMERS charged entirely to much for gear/stats. No 1 piece of gear should cost $100 US dollars....
    Arcadia has done their part now it's time for ENDGAMERS to do theirs or else people will quit because you have to spend too much or grind for too long to be viable..

No

I would like to spend my AC only i do not have anythng to buy... I am sure you will ask why... Because the stats you can buy for AC are available for almost 2 years, and some people do instances instead of running around the fountains in varanas. Until now, AC was treated as a collector's item and now unfortunately when it is the limit it has been end for collectors. When doing instances, I would also like to issue a "reward" in the form of AC for something useful. Writing "If you do not want to spend your AC, then do not do it." shows me that you do not belong to the end game players, so you will not understand it. Perhaps it seems to everyone that we should spend our AC on "old" stats. You do not realize how huge amount of stats could be taken out for these AC and how quickly prices would ruin the market, then nobody would earn on these stats and nobody would do it instance because it would not be worth it. We do not care that in exchange for limit destroy completely the stats price and closing the people's way to earn on them and unfortunately it would end like it.
    We only want an alternative AC solution for the end game players to be able to do something because introducing stats from inferno will not solve the case because after almost a year, people have 2-3 sets an some maybe 4 and there will be no more to do. Is it so weird that when we make instances, we want spend AC on something useful...

Well, I may not be active playing atm, but in my active time I was playing endgame. BTW my guild was one of the first guilds farming tikal (in my opinion the first who really farmed it).

You were writing, that you prefered to buy the tikal stats for diamonds instead of pulling them for arcadia coins. I don't see the problem, if you still want to do that now. If you want to buy them for diamonds you can still do that now instead of using arcadia coins to pull them. This is what I meant with my above sentence.

Nobody forces you to use your arcadia coins. Just because there is a limit does not mean, you have to use them. We ran tikal even without coins in the beginning.

Coin limit will hit the other players earning on stats on tikal. Why? Because a lot of people (me too), collected coins only as part of fun and "collectible". We preferred to spend the diamonds to buy tikal stats, which at least fueled the market a little bit, rather than buying this stats for AC, and holding more tons of diamonds on the characters. Now this path has been eliminated and a lot of diamonds will remain on the character.

If you don't want to spend your AC, then don't do it.

The towers got the gold price long after you got x10 gold on this server. If the price wouldn't be okay with the current gold rate, there would have been threads like this one sooner.

The price is okay, because you use daily tickets to get transmutor charges on this server.

And like Nadana said, it's up to you, if you use it or not.
    If you are dependent on this buff to play endgame, you may want to reflect if you are really endgameable.

please no troll posts saying well we crashed there for first 2 years, why should they change it now like yall did with Indis Tikal crystal requests

Pfft, not even knowing the changes they already did and wanting "new" changes... :P

man calm down pls and take a deep breath.

first of all such players should be banned here permanetly and ingame for some days

i think its pretty simple, if the change was necessary to keep the game balance between players and players are not able to create an agreement, then its fine.
    if the change were made only on a guild or player request then its obviously bad, because it just creates drama and its not fair to get punished for being active.

Somehow I have to think about the earlier times of Krolin when reading this thread^^.

For those who didn't play back then:
    When Krolin was new, he had a respawn of 3 min (well, he was needed for a quest) and if you pull him with a special item, he drops stats (the newest back then). Obviously he got farmed a lot^^. I was playing on a pvp server, so the two endgame guilds had a lot of fun with each other.

If someone doesn't understand something of the following wall of text, don't hesitate to ask me in this thread or via pm. I tried to make it as easy to understand as I can.

tl;dr: you don't save time with port options after dying.

Well, instead of only talking, I did some tests in Tikal(Raksha Temple) and HoS (normal).
    What did I do? I cleared the instance (thank you to the helpers in HoS) and then walked from the entrance to the last boss and took the time I needed for it.

I did this twice for both instances. One time with movement title (sigil master) and one time with movement title and dn ring buff.

The result I got:
    Tikal without dn ring: 3:46 min
    Tikal with dn ring: 2:43 min

HoS without dn ring: 6:20 min
    HoS with dn ring: 4:44 min

If you can port to the last boss in Tikal, after clearing the rest of the instance, can you just start the next try of the boss?
    No you can not.

Why?
    Because you have to wait for the cooldowns of your skills. Since you died before it most probably means, that you need all your burst skills for the boss. So you have to wait 5 min before trying the boss again.

Did you save time with a port?
    No you did not, because walking to the last boss still means that you have to wait for a while till you have all your skills rdy.

If you have to wait anyways, why not just port and then wait, instead of walking and then waiting a bit?
    In my experience players tend to get bored more often, if they have nothing to do and are just waiting, resulting in them doing other stuff "fast" in between and coming back late. So in the end you loose time because you were waiting too long without doing anything (like walking to the boss).

Now you may say, HoS got ports, why not in Tikal?
    Well, you have to look at the time, the instances were made. Back when HoS was new (easy and normal mode, not custom hard mode) the players did not have dn ring and I think they did not even have movement speed title. They did not even have kodex book to get back to the instance and they had to get to HoS from a spawn point somewhere in savage lands. So the port crystals really were helping the players to save some time.

When Tikal was released, everyone could easily have at least one movement title and dn rings were also already common.

1. A talisman is an "offhand" and a Raid rune can be embedded. There is no attack speed on a talisman. I used a Raid XII and notice no speed difference. Why do talismans allow a Raid rune and have no speed - is this right? What runes would a warrior mage use in the talisman?

Runes allows all "weapon runes" in talisman, it does not distinguish between different weapon runes. That is good, if you want to use a mdmg rune to boost your mdmg, but raid runes only raise the speed of the "weapon" they are build into, so you won't get a bonus if you put it into a talisman.