Posts by Gjiara

If is not too hard to do, I don't see why not add it.

How do you know? And just because it is not hard, does not mean, it should be done.

Idea is when new instance is out, this would be also something I believe everyone would benefit.

How about they make an instance three times the hos size and make one portal to the last boss, if you done the maybe 15 bosses before?

It is no fun, specially when you can run instances for couple hours like most of us who work, to spend most of time running around to last place your party whipped / or where you disconnected.

And it is also no fun, if you jump from boss to boss.

If you have full party, then it kicks you out, if you have less then 12 people then mostly you end back in instance, but not consistently either.

That's what I meant. Fix that and make it consistently. That would be more beneficial than some ports.

I would love to see how many of them would use crystals if they get implemented, because if they do - that would make their objections just 'end gamer rant'.

No it would not. If they get implemented it would be stupid to not use them and run instead. This does not change the question about the necessity.

If something was one way for long time, it really does not make sense if it can't be improved/fixed. Just like housekeeper potions got fixed, or snoop got more option then original one,...

Just because something can get improved, does not mean, it should be done. Portals would only be a workaround for your problems (i.e. dying, dc etc.) not a real solution. Dying would be your own responsibility to change and dc is something the devs can work on, like reducing texture demand or other hardware/connection demands. Here they started already working on by reducing the used ram when reaching a certain value. Other dc issues maybe can be challenged with working on connection stuff or other things.
    On the other hand are a lot of dc/crit issues on the player side and the players have to work on them because every game has certain requirements to the computer you are playing with and after a few years of continued development of a game, these requirements can also change so that some ppl have to realize they can't always use the same computer, just because it worked in the beginning. And even depending on the isp some issues exist.

tl;dr: Portals are not the solution to the existing problems.

If you die you have to wait for cd anyways and a bit of penalty for dying is ok too. Why not just making a race with others who will be at the boss first while waiting for cd? No need for portal.

If you have dc, the developers could work on improving logging in in instance instead of at the spawn. Would help more than just some random portals.

And instead of changing old and working instances, it is more beneficial to all players to work on new contents.

I am still missing your real reason to oppose this idea.

And we are still missing a real reason to support your idea.

And btw. just because an instance is not the newest anymore does not mean, anyone should run it. You still have to be ready for that instance i.e. have the gear for that instance.

You get the runes either for gold or mems (don't remember). My character is Gjiara, but I am not playing atm.

Can you make schedule for home and guild castle 30 day runes sale, so that we have them before they expire?

Big puri pack with 'holiday' price would be nice!

So you don't have a reason to find shadowmoon merchant? He is selling 30 days sweet home runes quite often.

Why should I use alts when I can do it all on the main character? Also I dont want to contribute to the guild with donating those materials, I want to contribute with crafting buff food

Because it is way easier to just let an alt do it while you play active with the main char (instances, card farming or whatever you do the whole day besides crafting). If you don't even use the already existing possibilities, then don't complain about some of them not working for your specific use case.

Since herb/wood/ore is way easier to level (same exp with low/high lvl mats, reuse of materials), you can just level another char to get them high enough. Then do 4 chars at the same time with 1.9 seconds each conversion and you get the same result as you get with one char with a 0.475 conversion speed. Or you make one conversion alt and let it convert the mats while you play your main char at the same time. It is not as if there are no ways to convert enough materials.

Or, if you want to craft for your guild members anyways, get them to make one conversion alt each and let them help you with that.

When I was playing actively I was getting materials from 40 planting chars (48 on another server) and I know what it's like to have a lot of materials. I did it all alone with 2-3 chars max online at the same time and it is doable easily. Just use the already existing methods the game gives you.

Edit: and I was running instances too, not just crafting xD

warden/warrior does not make much sense because many bossfights last longer than 30sec. As the warden has less damage reduction or def increase than champ/knight/warrior (not counting feral leader which just helps for 30 sec) and deals a lot less dmg than a champ, AND always needs to care about the pet which can be targeted and killed in some fights, í would not recommend tanking with warden. And theres another reason why warden tanking is bad: briar shield from druid/warden increases incoming heal, which is nice for all tanks. The warden tank usually can not use it, because he needs his own, which increases pdef for more than 62%.
    To summarize: all knight tanks are great on this server, especially with the new shield. Champ tanks are also nice doing great aggro through dmg and having mass of pdef. Warden tanks suck, especially on this server because boss fights in higher instances or worldbosses last longer and heal can't be increased through briar shield(not talking about Hos HM).

Well, the heal does not rly matter, because healer do overheal a lot anyways.

And if you run more than one run with the same party and you got a stat, you may wait till everyone else who wants to have the same stats as you got a stat before rolling for another stat for fairness reasons. But observe your party behavior and if the others roll on stat after they already got one, roll too. And if someone wants to roll for guildmember/toon without getting the consent from whole group (and don't give him your consent for custom stats or good items, they just want to sell the stat 99% anyways) just flame him and his guild members that are in party in world chat.

Main class = Main class you are running with. Not everyone can remember every players standard main class. If someone wants to roll for a different class then there current main class, they have to announce it. If they don't do it, flame them ;-). But beware of class combos like battlemonk (priest/warrior pdd), they can be very confusing.

Well, runewaker already gave us more bank space.
    Once upon a time, you had no itemshop bank space and had to have it in your normal bank space.

Once upon a time, on a real pvp server we even had to put our 5 most important items into transmutor space to keep it save in case of pvp drop. Back then, we had to rly manage our space and not just get more and more.

Hi,
    you can't compare bank space and storage chest space like this. It is way more different. There are methods to access Bank space while you are running an instance. To access storage chests you have to enter the house and would then be out of the instance. So bank space should stay as limited as it is now and not get expanded. If you sort your stuff a bit, the current bank space is already big enough for all that stuff you might want to access while running an instance.

Well, some ppl still want to run these instances, even if it is just for the titles, so you should not change it. The buffs are nice to have, but that's all. They are not that important to have and if you rly need them to run instances, you may want to change some parts of your equipment instead ;-). So my opinion: don't change it.