Posts by Gjiara

I still think it is better to exchange the runes (bound) instead of fragments (unbound), if they add exchange options. Main reason for this is the bound/unbound stuff. You should have to farm with the char you want to exchange with and not be able to trade the items to alts/other players to push other chars with it/sell the items.

So you want to get rid of the old exchange option and get a different one?

The only thing that has to be done, so it does not get thrown away or wastes space, is to raise the droprate of the survival cores. You get 10-15 survival runes + fragments from some bosses, but in some runs you don't get even one core. If every boss would drop 5 cores, we could actually use some of the runes/fragments.

- Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for survival core,the ratio will be 1:1
    - Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for badge of trial,the ratio will be 1000:75
    - Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for gold,the ratio is 100:1 mil
    - Allow to trade Survival Rune Fragment for Honor points,the ratio is 100:1000

Better Survival Runes instead of -Fragments. Otherwise you can first exchange them for Fragments, get a lot of TP and gold for it and then exchange them again. This would be a bit of an overkill. Additionally, you can't trade the Runes, so you have to farm yourself and not just buy them in the AH.

As for the ratio, I would not make them 1:1 to survival cores, but 10:1.
    You can get badges for mems, so I don't think you need to get them additionally for survival rune (fragments).
    As for gold: you could add a price to the rune (fragments) to make us able to sell them, if you want. But as you already get gold for the quest, it does not have to be much.
    Honour points: I don't see the connection between survival rune(s) (fragments) and honour points. You already can get them for mems and from guild training ground/pvp/sw etc. If you don't have enough, you can use the repeat ticket from the shop or put an alt into sw to get more honour points.

Well, as you already saw yourself, mage/scout is ranged so the dmg is of course lower.
    How overpovered do you want that combination to get in pvp?

As pdd: first you have to hit, that is decided by weapon skill level. After that, the enemy has a chance to dodge, this is related to your acc and the enemy dodge. These two are actually not directly related to each other, even though they both got something to do with hitting the enemy.

For each class there is a optimal combination of two pets, regardless of the number of options. So you only have to look at these two and then say look that everyone can raise their two pets as fast as other classes can raise their two pets. Both mdd pets have a high mob count in their ini, so they don't need to be as often as other pets to raise them with the same speed.

Int gives 2 matk, dex only 1,3 patk(rogue) or 1 patk (scout), str gives 2 patk (warrior), 1,5 patk (warden), 1,2 patk(rogue), 1 patk (scout). That is what I meant with that point.

Even if you see the stats for the pets before the release it does not explain how you want to be able to count the monsters.

Str gives 0,2 hp wow.

Physical accuracy and weapon skill are not related to each other. Even with 1kkkkkk accuracy, you will still miss if you use a weapon with low skillcap and rogue/scout have in fact a lot of accuracy, way more than mages. Magical accuracy is relevant if the monsters have a higher level then you. Its a bit less relevant on our server due to high levelcap.

As mdd you use both pets (int and matk) for stats. The skill can be used with a macro. So I don't see the point of you comparing them.

Different classes use different pets, but why do you think it is more fair that some classes need double the time to get their pets at the same level then others?

How can you take the number of mobs into account, when you made the suggestion before half of the instances were released and the one with the dex pet got reduced when the portal got added? Matk is only useless in hos. str/deff is pretty useless for tank. Int gives more matk then most of the other stats (except str for warrior).

To me your post just seems like some late attempt to save the validity of your suggestion. But since Sappheire already said, they would not change it back it doesn't matter anyways.

Well, at least it is a statement.
    But at least in the future you should maybe not believe something to be unfair, just because one player says it is unfair, especially when only half of the feature has been released like in this case. You could just give the same reason you gave me now to that person.

Scout is the most fun to play, when you not only have to spam shot. For that it is essential, if it is not overpowered and actually has a cooldown.

Hi,
    as for your information, they merely changed all custom scout skills (except for shot) to the original versions.
    This is a bit more burst oriented, but it is ok.

Now what is still not ok(yes, of course I still got something to comment):
    You should change shot to the original version too. Before the change there where already a lot of skills, that were pretty useless because of the strong shot (% skilldmg and only 1 second cd regardless of weapon).
    With the newest change, even skills like combo shot do less dmg than shot in the same time. Your custom shot just doesn't fit into the original balancing.

Hi, me again.
    I have a small question.
    After the mirror instances were released for just a few days(only the first 3), Arthuria wanted to have a change of the ratio per week, because he does not believe that any pet is more important than the others (or just because he is mdd and mdd pet was only twice a week, who knows). Back then, Nadana already said, he should wait a bit, before wanting changes, because the instances were only released for a few days.

Despite that, the ratio got changed with the next patch, at the same time as the other mirror instances were released.

Later I observed that the instances themself are different regarding the reward for each run and wrote this in the forum. Since Kathoo didn't understand it first, I explained him, why the original ratio was in fact more fair and that it should be changed back.

Since after a while still nothing happend, I organized my thoughts a bit better and wrote a support ticket to explain quite clearly, why it should be changed back.

Since not everyone knows my train of thoughts and I got told on a different occasion, that the team likes it when I write suggestions in the forum, so everyone can discuss it, I will copy it for you:

I wrote this ticket on 7th May 2016. Quite a few patches have been released since them, but nothing happened.
    Since it got already changed once, and really fast too, it should not be that hard to change it again.

So I'd like to know, if you don't care about valid arguments, you just don't understand it (then you could ask and I will try to explain it more easy than it already is), you don't treat every player equally or the communication in the team just sucks.

P.S. I am also still waiting for the lvl 97 planting seeds. Sappheire primised me they would be added to the npc and she would add them herself if necessary.

Additionaly the new mobs in Eden are level 105, the old snails were level 100, so the relation experience per mob is quite a lot higher than before.

As most players, who care about it, know, the level is irrelevant as long as it is in the range where you still would get experience from the monsters (10 level below the player). Only the quantity counts.
    The only thing it is relevant for is when you level your defense.

Ryjii just counted the mobs anyways, he counted 62. So Kahtoo, you should add the missing 46 mobs.

But something different than mobnumbers. When a few ppl go in there at the same time, wouldn't it be a higher burden on the server than before? Since everyone gets his own ini.

And I did never have problems with lags, where did ppl have laggs? When training their weapons? When walking around there? When killing the snails?
    Because when they train their weapons, it does not rly matter if there is a lag and when they kill the snails, until they respawn fully, the lag is gone too.

Another thing is, that the new mobs need way longer to respawn, this is something to consider too, when you talk about raising the relationship.

Kathoo already told you the number.

Maybe I count the mobs per thunderstorm or something like that to see how the effort varies to the snails.

Realistically only titles that should/are available in game but are not obtainable for one reason or another.

530068 - Does not have a correct description even, so that tells me it does not belong in game.

Thanks for your input so far :)

That is what I thought, ty for the answer.

So let's concentrate on gathering these titles.

buggy title (hidden) Fungus Killer - 530068

Well, not rly a buggy title, it is just not obtainable. Hillarzu gives a different title if you think that it should be there. If you google a bit there was once a bug where you could get this title in necro from a boss sometimes. Should be one of those titles that are only in the database and not supposed to get.

Do we want to gather all titles in database that are not obtainable or just those that are supposed to be obtainiable but are not (for some players) due to bugs/game mechanics(e.g.female only/dwarfs only) Sapph?

i have heard that you put it in the itemshop, can you please create an NPC where you can exchange Ghostcards

it was how you say..but you cant bring an exchange npc into the game after the same items was for a lot of diamonds in the itemshop..
    how about to think about, before you bring some suggestions forward

First: yes they can and they did.
    Second: I think he wants to exchange ghost cards etc. for something else (he gives ghost cards). It would be for those players who already got their titles and have a lot of cards etc. lying around/always throwing away. I think that can be done and would be ok.

1. Something to check: there is a title in dust devil canyon (the camp with the blackie quest) where you get some membership title if you are female. Someone could check if you can get it after changing gender or not.
    > This title "Ecology Research Team Member" should be available for all genders and races afaik. You just have to choose the right chat option at npc once you get there 1st time.

No, your character has to be female to get the title. In fact the only male member of the team is the boss, something like his own personal harem or so.

2. Dwarf titles are unobtainable to other races (even if you change race to dwarf)
    > correct not obtainable for non dwarf.

Was already known.

3. EOJ Event in Redhill Mountains that gives the last zone title
    > have heard rumors it is obtainable / was obtainable once, but the event seems to be broken ever since it came out and will take a long time to complete (you will spend a couple of hours there and you can't fail).

The title should be easier to get if you are not alone, but this thread is not only about not obtainable, but also about hard to get titles.

4. Perfect tile combinations from Aeternal Circle
    > should be obtainable but purely luck based to get all correct.

Like said before, it is a hard to get title, not a not-available one.

5. Rune Splinter title, obtain 30,000 at once (something like this, this title is possible, will leave to playerbase discussion for now)
    > should be obtainable but purely luck based.

Same.

6. 20 flowergod messengers - festival title (highly annoying but obtainable, if it doesn't break and the npcs don't spawn, player discussion)
    > obtainable but means effort and cooperating npc's as mentioned. This same applies for all festival events that needs searching npc's as well as other players to help out.

Have it, VIP rulezzzzz.

Titles like nemesis of the undead (fa), and the one from MA are obtainable but have level requirements, once passed with 1 of your classes you cannot do no more.

No, only your current main class counts but in MA you need to have the quest after the pre quest still open.

The title(s) from the story dragon(?)

Something to check: there is a title in dust devil canyon (the camp with the blackie quest) where you get some membership title if you are female. Someone could check if you can get it after changing gender or not.

As a planter I got no problem with an update of pet gathering as long as the reward is comparable, since I think they address different kind of players (planting for those who can be online daylie at the same time and pet gathering for those who are maybe not online at the same time every day, but for a few hours longer).

I just don't think that using the shop tools is an argument for updating the pet stuff ;)