Combo Shot (Scout/Warrior) not stronger than other class combinations

• The lvl 40 elite skill of scout/warrior increases the dmg of Combo Shot.
    This does not work on this server, neither in the skill description nor when actually using it.

• Official Post

Greetings,

After going over a few tests it seems that the S/W Lv 40 Elite: Gale is working as it should.

When you did your comparison how did you do it?

S/w combo shot with elite and with out? Or S/W combo shot versus S/nothing combo shot?

If you are comparing S/W combo shot damage versus other combinations it will be different of course because other combinations such as S/WD have overall damage increase from elites etc...

S/W combo shot without elite test: Link
    S/W combo shot with elite test: Link

So it appears that everything is working correctly.

• I tested it with /warrior and /mage against monsters with low deff. The /mage does not have a boost for this skill (only some patk buff afterwards).

Even if the elite skill does indeed increase the skill dmg of combo shot of a /warrior it is still a fact that it is not stronger compared to other class combinations (in the description and actual dmg).

And as a scout/warrior for the last ~5 years before coming to arcadia, I know that the % of the skill should be higher compared to other classes. I believe that there was a mistake when editing the scout skills to make custom skills.

The official combo shot is at lvl 100:
    without elite/other combinations: 320% skill dmg per shot
    with elite skill: 420% skill dmg per shot

At this server, the percent of the skill have been raised. Somewhere in the process the % got set at the same value for each scout combination and that should not be. The damage should be more than other combinations, not just in comparison to the /warrior without elite skill.