Posts by Gjiara

Not an item suggestion, but still an item shop suggestion:

1. Decide a clear percentage for weekend promos (like 40 or 50% on every item). That will make some items more expansive then now and others cheaper than now, but it makes clear what you save in offers. You don't even need to decide a fixed percentage for every promotion, but for one promotion, each item should have the same percentage. You could even use this to advertise the promotion as X% promotion.

2. Adjust the ruby bonus for normal prices so every item gives nearly the same number rubys for each diamond. For example at the moment if you buy 10 charges for the transmutor you get 1 ruby for 3 diamonds, but if you buy 100 charges you have to pay 6 diamonds for 1 ruby. Since we need a lot of rubys due to the high prices für perfect plussing stones, we should get the same rubys per diamond regardless of what we buy.
    This would also allow, for example, special promotions like "no less diamonds, but 100% more rubys" without getting laughed at, because other items out of promo give way more rubys.

Well, in the arcadium arena are teams of 6 fighting against each other, so 12 players. That is not easy to find regularly.
    If I win, I get 50 points, if I loose I get 20 points.
    To pull once I need at least 600 points. So I would need to do it at least 12 times if I always win to pull once.
    There are 9 different stats on the item and I need only one. So on average I would need to do it 108 times for one stat.
    For my equipment I need the stat 15-16 times. That would mean on average 1620-1728 times arcanium arena (if I always win).

I tried it time and time again last week when I was not running ini (yes I need to do that too) but was only once in there. You may say there are plenty of players on Paradise, but most of them don't need stats from there, since most classes have plenty better stats, and don't want to do arcanium arena since it cost a lot of time.

Even on official Server the people have to do it with alts to get their stats together and there are still more players than here and they are all in the same timezone and not spread over the day like here.

When it is left like on official, but we are only allowed to have 3 accounts there is just no way to get all the needed stats together. So either allow more accounts, change arcanium arena or find some other way to get the stats, maybe make them available for shells or the new currency from the new pet minigames.

Hi, since nobody goes arcanium arena, but I need stats from there, can you allow to have more than 3 accounts? or change it so that 3 chars are enough to do it?

I see you still want to try talking about that, let me give you some thing i know about it then:

- With the combine of official and custom skill ,there is only one class that the benefit the most.
    - Combine with the requirement for Tikal ins there is one class remain best dps after boss 1 for the rest of the ins
    - The new pet system have favor dex, accurancy the most ,str and def second and wis ,matt fall short.You can see it with the number of time you can access the ins and the difficult of each ins

After all of that you can clearly understand the intention of the dev team so better accept it and play the game.

Oh, you cleared the instance? Or why do you make a statement about requirements for Tikal?

I tested it with /warrior and /mage against monsters with low deff. The /mage does not have a boost for this skill (only some patk buff afterwards).

Even if the elite skill does indeed increase the skill dmg of combo shot of a /warrior it is still a fact that it is not stronger compared to other class combinations (in the description and actual dmg).

And as a scout/warrior for the last ~5 years before coming to arcadia, I know that the % of the skill should be higher compared to other classes. I believe that there was a mistake when editing the scout skills to make custom skills.

The official combo shot is at lvl 100:
    without elite/other combinations: 320% skill dmg per shot
    with elite skill: 420% skill dmg per shot

At this server, the percent of the skill have been raised. Somewhere in the process the % got set at the same value for each scout combination and that should not be. The damage should be more than other combinations, not just in comparison to the /warrior without elite skill.

So you want the scout to be nerfed to default again?

Nope, but if you're already asking, I like some changes to scout.

1st: change cd from shot so it scales with weapon speed. The bow is fast enough so with all these attack speed skills the ppl would still be able to stupidly spam shot like they want.

2nd: (not directly a scout change) make the crossbow have the same dps as bow. The scout dmg formula is something around this:

Skilldmg = (2,75*Weapondmg + 2*Weapondmg*Skillpercent/Attackspeed)*X

Whereas X is some adjustment factor considering the scouts patk and the enemies pdeff.

This would mean that bow and crossbow are both viable choises. Bow enables ppl to spam their shot (so scout/warden will choose it) and crossbow makes the skills do more base dmg (so other scout combinations may choose it).

Other than these "changes" I like to have would only be considered "bugfixes" like I posted about the combo shot of scout/warrior. When I find more like these that are not explainable by custom skills I will naturally tell you in form of a bug report.

Sorry to disappoint you, but:
    Official Blood Arrow: 2min cooldown
    Paradise Blood Arrow: 30sec cooldown (can be used permanently)

Official Combo Shot: 8sec cooldown
    Paradise Combo Shot: 6sec cooldown

Official Shot: cooldown scales with weapon speed
    Paradise Shot: cooldown = 1sec regardless of weapon

Official Eagle Eyes: around 400 crit
    Paradise Eagle Eyes: over 1,5k crit

Just to show a few differences.

Hello, I did not get rude yet. I mearly wish that before answering, the ppl read this one page before only summarizing the first few posts. Because I feel not taken serious when that happens and if I want that I can just play on official :)

It was said that it will not be changed "back" but in this thread was also the invitation to provide constructive suggestions, what I did. After that int was talking about some possibilities regarding the honour->badges suggestion. I made a suggestion regarding this and after a month I asked if there are any news regarding this.

Since I believe that the suggestion should be discussed in a month time you may provide the conclusion regarding this suggestion and why it will be implemented or not. Just a "never ever" would not be enough here since there were already possibilities considered regarding this from the arcadia team.

I am asking about the point that got discussed last in this thread, not the initial one. Pls only answer in a thread if you read it whole. Ty

The lvl 100 ones are working fine now. Does the ranking consider the percentage to get to next level? Otherwise Tailoring is not updating correctly where I am lvl 96 and Xanadú is also lvl 96.

Well, titles are mainly for the new players, but after you have them they will not be needed for titles. As for me I already have the titles so I am using my badges to buy clean T6 items from guild honour shop and other ppl buy the dirty T6 items where stats can be obtained.

I also thought about the problem with the repeat tickets from the shop and how about this: delete them from permanent offer and only put them up as speacial promotion sometimes and maybe add some to VIP bonus. Without the reset ticket you could still exchange once a day for 3k honour when doing the guild minigames.

The problem is you don't have the players on server to do enough good SWs. When you remove badges from NPCs you just end up having no SW skills for new players at all. And PvP is not only SW you can also do 1v1, 3v3 arena etc. and in there and in SW you get honour points that you could exchange for some badges with my proposal. And let me tell you a story from official server about getting badges from SW: there are a lot of alt guilds in low point area that just put some alts in sw and wait till the time is up and both sides get badges and honour points from the draw. I don't think that this is what you would want do you?

I understand that, but if we get more people from patch 9.0 we can probably do that and it would be great, people will start doing SW. I see couple of guilds doing SW but if we get more people we can get more SW. There will be low chance for people who does alt guild to get paired up with them. Talking about 1v1, 3v3 arena, it gives honor point which is no use for me or most of the people. It would be great if they started giving something useful, which will motivate people to start joining. *Make change that motivates players to do :!: *
    Regards,
    Scream|antiDevil

Well even if more ppl come it will at most raise the quantity of SWs but not the quality. When ppl don't want to do SW then they just don't want to. You have to work on motivating them to actually do a real SW that is more then just a way to get badges. Another problem is that the ppl come from around the world so it is hard to get a time where everyone from a guild can play.

I believe Badge of Trial should be removed from npc. It would motivate people to sign up for Siege war. There is no purpose to do SW anymore, and I think that server should focus little on PvP also rather than all PvE. However, I do recommend increasing badge of trial you get from SW if you were to remove it from npc.

Regard,
    -Scream|antiDevil

The problem is you don't have the players on server to do enough good SWs. When you remove badges from NPCs you just end up having no SW skills for new players at all. And PvP is not only SW you can also do 1v1, 3v3 arena etc. and in there and in SW you get honour points that you could exchange for some badges with my proposal. And let me tell you a story from official server about getting badges from SW: there are a lot of alt guilds in low point area that just put some alts in sw and wait till the time is up and both sides get badges and honour points from the draw. I don't think that this is what you would want do you?

The character is lvl 100 in cooking, alchemy, mining and herbalism. When the lvl is the same then it was said that it is sorted according to last logout so after logging out it should somehow change in between, but it does not, even after waiting a while and I think it does not change at all.