Posts by Gjiara

Additional historic information:
    The seeds up to lvl 60 (highest at lvl 55) needed 1,5 days originally. When the seeds after lvl 60 were implemented these only needed 1 day.
    This leads me to think that different ppl implemented the different seeds (well, nothing surprising here) and the new guy just forgot the double harvest.
    Later the lower seeds got changed to 1 day too (maybe just a change of the parameter) so players starting at a later time would not be able to make this connection.

Hello,
    when you plant a seed that is at least 5 level below your own planting level, you have a chance to acquire additional materials as harvest.
    These additional harvests are things like the items you need for the titles or rare materials (like bison grass).
    In the lower level range (at least until lvl 60 planting) you can also get the normal materials as some kind of double harvest from it. So sometimes you get 2x normal harvest + 1x rare harvest from one seed.
    In the later planting seeds this concept is nonexistent and you only get title materials or rare materials from the harvest. So the bug I am reporting is that the double harvest of the normal materials is missing at higher planting seed level.

Hello Kochanie,
    your point 5 is not necessary. If you have the melody and confirm it with your instrument you go to npc and click "I have completed this task", After this option you get the 2 options for normal and special melody like in the picture in the first post.

And if you first hand in the normal melody you can afterwards hand in the special melody to get both rewards (don't work the other way) since you don't need the event buff for the special melody. What is important maybe is that the event is still running.

Hi,
    most ppl have lvl 110 stones in wheel and the probability is much higher than the lvl 100 stones like nadana wrote, but one guild member has the same problem as you and nearly has any lvl 110 stones in there. I think it is some kind of bug with the random function in runes but most ppl will probably just tell you that you are just unlucky (well, if the random fuction is disadvantaging you, it is some kind of being unlucky).

What I say is that you don't need the instrument mentioned in the text. This one is different from the one you get in your bag.

The one you get in the bag is needed for the title. You have to use this one last.

The one mentioned in the text is needed to get any rewards at all, but you don't need to have it active when getting the reward.

The instrument in the bag is lost when you click the buff away, but if you take the reward it is not lost.

You can just get the normal reward and afterwards get the needed buffs for the title (and only them) and ask the npc again for the special melody (while the buffs needed are active).

Or if you only want the titles and not the melody, just get the instrument mentioned in the text, wait 10 min and then go to the npc with the buffs for the special melody.

Hello,
    I have something to correct in your guide.
    You only need to have the instrument you get in the final melody, not the instrument that is mentioned in the text that pops up on screen.
    The instrument mentioned on screen is the buff you need for the normal event, not the titles.
    To get the title you must first finish the given task by getting the mentioned instrument buff. After that you can collect the buffs from the melody. If the instrument mentioned in the text is not needed for title, you can just wait till the buff is gone to get the melody together.

Build or way to play is depend on each ppls so it maybe not appear to to other.

It is not up to you how a class should be played. It is up to the developers that program the game.

Priest/Scout got a matk buff and every priest has a patk buff. Why does it make so less dmg when playing as physical or magical dps in ini I wonder.

Arthuria I never even used the word "taunt" and of corse it is not enough to hold aggro.
    Every aggro skill of knight makes magical dmg so you can use these on magical boss 3 and boss 1/magical adds boss 1.
    But knight also has skills that do physical dmg. I spam disarmament on physical boss 3 (that is enough with aggro buffs, use threaten on magical boss 3 to get the buff from it.
    For the physical adds from boss 1 you can use the aoe knight itemsetskills, they do physical dmg.
    If you only do whitehits you may not hold aggro at boss 3, but as tank you use your skills not only whitehits.

At boss 1 the aoe come in an intervall so if you are skilled you can move a lot and take part in boss fight. It is just rly easy with ranged classes.

About your videos:
    Fist of all: we do not know what equipment each person had so we can't compare their dmg.

First Video:
    They were lvl 90 in a lvl 87 instance, wow.

Second Video:
    Hey ppl from my old server... Kythago will most likely have failed again and the scout makes way more dmg than the knight. Oh and lvl 95 in a lvl 90 instance, nice.

Third Video:
    Most dps in that group start later then knight. Oh and wait, its a 18 men party for Taren and he dies after a few seconds. Yeah i see how you compare dmg in that situation.

Maybe knight/mage makes a bit more dmg than other knight combos but it is still mainly a tank, not a dps that is equal to other (real) dps classes. So just be happy that you can make a lot of dmg in hos and farm arcadia stats to sell.

Best regards
    Gjiara

Hello Arthuria,
    knight/mage as dps is only really good in hos because of practically no mdeff. If you feel otherwise it is only because you have no good pdps to compare too in other instances.
    Knight/mage is a magical tank and as such you can tank every boss in tikal, even 3rd (you still have physical skills from knight itself and knight tank does not use patk anyways).
    You even said something about official server blah blah, but if you really knew about official server you would know that it is only a tank or pvp class.
    And yes at first boss melee dps classes can't be useful, but why would that be a problem? The boss room is not big enought for a full group anyways and a balanced group is composed of a variation of different classes, so just chill at first boss a bit while the ranged dps does the boss if you dont want to tank or change the class.

The main problem is in fact that you want to be first in scrutinizer at every boss with a class combination that is not made for dps. But that is not how it works, just accept it and run hos with this class where no pdps can compare to you. The only ones that do at least a bit dmg there are those that got tons of patk because of perfect high end equip. Otherwise they cant do anything in there except for helping at trash with those aoe monsters. But still then they are not equal to a mdps with 60k matk unbuffed. Where is the equality there? Where are the thousand forum posts from you to call for justice there? I can tell you: they are no where because you don't really care about that, but only about your dmg.

Hello Angus,
    as one who wished for the pet talent charms I could not be online Friday evening so I only see now that they were in Shop. Can you put therem in normal weekend promo or the same promo as the pet experience charms so you have more time to get them? I would buy at least 300-400 since I level a lot of pets to merge them with my main pet afterwards.

Hello,
    yes there is a tactic.
    But since atm the ini is still relativly new and not many can run it, you will have not much luck asking for tactics. You guys should take the time to try to find the tactic yourself.

when we already discuss suggestions made: don't add the crafting mats mentioned in post 48, you can get enough of them when planting or for honour points(you can farm those with drill ground reset ticket)

suggestion for shop: pet talent charms, the experience once already got added

Cut portion directed to deleted post
    ~Thor

@anti: the price is 1k

derfloh93: if you limit to one try each character you can only farm 4 stones a day for the whole group so you wont be able to farm in groups for a longer time and the ppl will just be bored

Sometimes you want to do other stuff than just crafting in house. For that you may have to leave the house. The following steps can help you with that.

1. download > https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ Notepad++

2. open your browser and read this webcomic > http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

3. check your emails

4. write "/dance" in your ingame chat and press Enter

5. make a useless guide on the forum

6. open a dialogue with your house keeper and choose "Leave House". If that does not work, use your backport. If that does not work either, make a relog and repeat points 1-6.

I'd like to recommend 2 small (and old but still working fine) addons that give you new macro commands to use.

The first one is calles CancelBuff

When you have this Addon you can just delete a buff, like Blood Arrow with this macro

Code
    /uncast Buffname

An example would be

Code
    /uncast Blood Arrow

It obviously is a lot shorter than actually using the normal command, even though the addon only uses the normal macro.

The next addon is called Titles

It gives you new macro commands to change titles and setskills.

You can see the list of macro commands in the link, but I will give you an overview about how it would work with SW skills.

Code
    /settitle Titlename
    /wait .2
    /cast Skillname
    /lasttitle

This macro changes to the SW title, uses the skill and then changes back to the title equiped before. So another benefit of using this addon is, that you don't have to choose a specific title to change back to after using a SW skill. And: you don't need to know the ID, yeah.

Normally when changing setskills with a macro, you would have to delete the setskilltable, then equip all 5 slots again. But when using Titles, you can change setskill slots individual, without affecting the other slots.

Code
    /setskill x y

x = slotnumber
    y = setskillname

Note that all these macros ONLY work, when using the mentioned addons.

**Sigils**

Code
    /run TargetUnit("Self")
    /wait .1
    /Use (Name of Sigil)

"Self" is not usable, if you want to target yourself you have to use "player". When you use a wrong parameter, you just delete the current target.

Better use this macro for sigils. After using it, you will have the same target as before.

Code
    /script FocusUnit(1,"target");
    /script TargetUnit("player")
    /use "Name of Sigil"
    /script TargetUnit("focus1")
    /script FocusUnit(1,"");

For the Dalanis event you can use this one. Instead of having to spam the macro, it will tab a 100 times or until it found the right monster.

Code
    /run for i=1,100 do TargetNearestEnemy(IsShiftKeyDown()) a,b,c,d=UnitBuff("target",1) if (d==506690) then break end end

This macro swaps to the next equipment slot (or 1 when you are at last slot) and returns the pet at the same time.

Code
    /script SwapEquipmentItem(GetEuipmentNumber()%x)
    /script ReturnPet(y)

x = max number of equipment slots (for example you have 3 slots, then x = 3, if you have 6 slots, then x = 6)
    y = slot number of your pet

For feeding your pet, you can also use this version. Here you don't have to select the stack every time.

Code
    /script for i=1,180 do a,b,name,count = GetBagItemInfo(i) if (name== "x") then PickupBagItem(GetBagItemInfo(i)); break; end end;
    /script ClickPetFeedItem();
    /script for r=1,99 do FeedPet(y); end;

x = name of item you want to feed
    y = slot number of pet you want to feed

Macro to cast placeable skills like Thunderstorm with one click.

Code
    /script CastSpellByName("x")
    /wait 0.1
    /script SpellTargetUnit("target")

x = name of the skill

This macro only tabs players. Only useful in pvp so you can use it there to ignore pets. If no player was found after 10 times tabbing, you will have the last monster found in target. So you can still farm the monsters in SW.

Code
    /run for i=1,10 do TargetNearestEnemy(IsShiftKeyDown()) if UnitIsPlayer("target") then break end end

This macro binds the tab key to an actionbar place. You can use it in combination with the macro just before.

Code
    /script SetBindingKey("ACTIONBARXBUTTONY", "TAB");

The X and Y in "ACTIONBARXBUTTONY" have to be replaced.
    X is the number of actionbar (1-4) and Y is the number of the slot in that actionbar (1-20). You can just try a few times to get the right place.

This macro binds the tab key back to the normal tab function.

Code
    /script SetBindingKey("TARGETNEARESTENEMY", "TAB");

Hello,
    this is a "Discussion and Information" thread, so I told you one of my observations about the monster. These were not patchnotes.
    Arthuria once wanted to change the number of times each instance is available to have it fair. But when you compare the instances a bit closer than just the number of times you can enter per week, you will see that they are quite different in terms of reward. So I suggested to think about ways to make it rly fair.
    Changes to monsters are just jumping to conclusions on your side. Another way would be to think about a fair number of times you can join the instance for free in a week, instead of just a superficial 3:3:3 division. And there are still a lot of more possible solutions, even ones I did not think about.

The part you cited just states the number of monsters in each instance and each monster drops exactly 1 heart that you need to upgrade the specific pet. Expecially the reward for doing the Salo and Wolin instance are quite different from the other ones and you still need to pay the same number of diamonds to reset them.

And even at the risk to offend you: I am always being quite neutral when writing stuff on the forum and even after being constantly misunderstood in the funniest way possible - maybe because some ppl can't understand simple english or can't read what is written, who knows - I still try to phrase it different in the hope that it gets understood better afterwards. But everything I and other people who try do make suggestions for improvements get, are such spongebob answers who are in no way helpful, constructive or even reasonable. As GM's - regardless of position and task - you are still representing the company you are working for and if I would be your boss, then seriously I would have fired you a thousand times because of tainting the reputation of the company. As a company who wants to make at least a bit money, you just can't give those answers in public. Don't just make those answers just to be active in forum. But well, I am not your boss and it is not my decision, but maybe you and some others think a bit more careful about what they should be doing and what not and develop a little bit self-awareness.

I will screenshot this post in case it is disadvantaged edited or deleted.

Hello,
    there is a different number of monsters in each minigame instance.

Liphisto(dex + accuracy): will be added tomorrow 52 after patch
    Bendor(str + pdeff): 100
    Mersi(wis + matk): 106
    Mayi(patk + dodge): 104
    Salo(sta + pdeff): 74
    Wolin(int + m-accuracy): 141

Since 1 monster = 1 heart and more monsters = more pet materials, I think some adjustments should be made to instances to make it more fair.

And in the Mersi instance the worms are broken. I think you know this already but if you don't onehit them, they will be permanently imun. For non-dmg players that is often a problem, since these worms follow you quite far.

Hello int,
    I can't find a fit.ting point for gf in point two that would make an alternative spelling forbidden. But since it gets censored in game I can't even post a link to an event guide from official forum to someone in the game. Do you think you can find a solution for that?

P.S. wow, why is fit.ting censored in forum? if you want you can pm me and delete this question, but I like to know, since I can't find a translation for it that is not ok