Guilg Buff Towers cost

• Hello everyone,

I wonder if we could have a discussion regarding the gold price it costs to use guild buff towers, for example-

PA + MA tower lev 10 - 6 mil gold
    HP + MP tower lev 9 - 4.5 mil gold
    Pdef + Mdef lev 9 - 4.5 mil gold

These buffs last 2 hours and you need to use at least one for endgame, so at least once per day.
    Gold you get from daily quest will be no more than 1 mil

I suspect these prices were fine when you would get x10 gold from quests on this server, but this is no longer the case.

I would like to propose to decrease the cost by x10 - that would approximately be covered by how much gold you get from one daily, hence I don't expect any significant amount of gold injected into the economy. I think this would be healthy for the server.

Thanks and look forward for constructive feedback; hope these could be implemented in some way, perhaps not full x10 reduction - number is open for the debate.

• I think the gold price for such strong towers are fair and well thought out. You´re also not force to use the lvl 9 or 10 buff, its up to do which one you wanna choose.

but if i think about they could add a movementspeed buff for the stable, which increase the ingame movementspeed with a 1% scaling from lvl 5 up to lvl 10 8o

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• The towers got the gold price long after you got x10 gold on this server. If the price wouldn't be okay with the current gold rate, there would have been threads like this one sooner.

The price is okay, because you use daily tickets to get transmutor charges on this server.

And like Nadana said, it's up to you, if you use it or not.
    If you are dependent on this buff to play endgame, you may want to reflect if you are really endgameable.

• Official Post

We are constantly reviewing daily gold income and total gold amount per TOP 100 active players and server.
    Based on this we shortly discussed about this case, and there are no plans for now for change this pricing.