Next Plate Set.

• and aggro is not calculated in patk - its calculated by pdps on knights - so the atk bonus is useless on the set.
    Personal ill going to build the Chainset if they are released this way, because of the lack of %atkspeed.

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

• Exvee, didnt you say that knights dont need more aggro, in global, just yesterday? ?(
    That would be quite the opposite of what you say now...by wearing chain u lose lots of your ability to sustain dmg... #parry :whistling:
    As a coming-back player and tank-to-be, im just curious about your view of things.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• That would be quite the opposite of what you say now...by wearing chain u lose lots of your ability to sustain dmg... #parry

^^ ur right - knights have no problems with aggro ( except you get permafeared #failedbossdesign ) but lets switch the perspective to a dps. Its easy to burn the bosses - but ill continue building dmg - same for tank - i would love to see a consequent Itemdesign - I appreciate that shielddeffrate but im curious about the physical attkvalues - if the design was consequent for knights, you would have no atkboni on this set and have addet an atkspeedboni for example ( or more deff :love: :love: :love: :love: )

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

Edited once, last by Exvee ().

• I see your point, but i guess this would be unfair compared to other classes/sets.
    If you add a third "special" bonus - like an IAS instead of attributes etc. - on the set, you would have to do the same with all other sets as well. Parry or indeed pdef would be very nice and more balanced, but i havent seen any def as a setbonus yet...so no consequent itemdesign here :D

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.