Inferno Plate Set

• Hello. I would suggest adding to plate set from the Inferno attribute + aggro as in the set from Cl.
    I think it would help a lot tank like knight or guard to keep aggro if we have a class like ch / r or w / wd as dps in team.

• Hello. I would suggest adding to plate set from the Inferno attribute + aggro as in the set from Cl.
    I think it would help a lot tank like knight or guard to keep aggro if we have a class like ch / r or w / wd as dps in team.

looks like your suggestion come true, ofc not with the inferno set, but when i searched in charplan for new items i noticed the new sets have +% and -% Aggrovalues. iam not sure if it will stay like this, but its an good idea to reduce the aggro problems for some players

for example:

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Hi Nadana, how are you able to see the new items? I looked through the charplan database and realized that the new items are allready in there. But I can't access them through the charplan interface. Can you tell me why not? :)

• Hi Nadana, how are you able to see the new items? I looked through the charplan database and realized that the new items are allready in there. But I can't access them through the charplan interface. Can you tell me why not?

You need to use the filter function "unknown objects"

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• If some knights think that ps.attack is not needed for them because it does not build aggro and use only stamina / hp stats, changes will not help them :)

• i see no point why a knight should permanently have 500k+ ( even more for aldo ) atk

- but okay then, im starting to realize why there are such less knights in endcontend ;)

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

Edited 2 times, last by Exvee ().

• Holding bosses is not the problem for Aldo or Inferno. The problem appears in the case of trash (if you have classes like ch / r, w / wd or wl / ch in the team). From my several years of experience stating up 3 x st / hp, 3x st / patt is the best solution. You can not go away from survivability in favor of aggro. I also would prefer to stating 6 x st / hp, but it would require reinforcement of the skills of a knight building aggro,
    btw. 500k only in my dream, but 300k is ok

• But 300k wouldnt make a difference @ last boss inferno where i testet ( aldo add also ) . Ill began to scale around 500k .
    Also we have different problems - The only aggroproblem ive got is with a good Wd / scout in long fights with fear or stuns- cause chiron got no aggroreduce and is quite op. - if i get feared / stunned long enough its .. quite difficult ^^ In Trash its not hard to hold aggro from my pov and if it was, i would do it like you do or switchin gear in Trash ( wich i do sometimes - cause in trash u dont need high hp or deff ) ^^

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

Edited once, last by Exvee ().

• You also have to take into account whether the party is firing on the trash.And also the level of eq people in the team.And in the case of Inferno tank can also quickly be excluded from the game (stun, fear).

• If you don't have at least 20% of the enemies defense as patk, patk does not matter. That is a cap you got. This is why pimping patk is in most cases useless as tank. Trash may have less than bosses, but the problem is still the same. And Dime, I remember you buying some pots regularly(in the past) that don't work with some aggro skill you should use instead ;-).

• Aggro potions .You have not discovered anything new:)
    And about 20% defense is a matter of choosing food for a tank to attack or damage.
    If we are able to penetrate more than 20% of the physical defense of the boss, our physical attack will be better suited to physical attack. If we are below this value, the food for physical damage is better(made by Gangi).