Posts by Serenadae

Regarding Champion/Mage.

The class currently overperforms greatly. However, the onhit procs are a lot of fun and I generally like the change.

I suggest reducing Void Armor damage from 365% to 200%.

Three bugs regarding Champion/Scout:

- Fearless Shot deals damage to immune targets such as Zerdeon's Laborer during shield phase

- The buff granted by Determination (lvl 20 elite) persists through zone changes, so you cant stack both the damage and the damage reduce buff

- Focus Conversion (lvl 30 elite) focus regeneration buff doesn't work. Then again, it would be an useless skill even if it did work. Please consider the suggestion I brought forth some while ago, or fix it and increase the focus regeneration bonus to 100% from 40%. Either way, as Blackkid already stated, Champion/Scout struggles heavily with focus sustain and needs improvement in that regard.

Regarding Knight/Warden.

This class is currently unable to compete with other dps classes, neither in an AoE nor a singletarget environment.

I suggest the following:

- Add to Earthly Devotion (lvl 15 elite): "Enables you to equip a shield with a twohanded weapon." This way the pdps worldboss shield would finally have its use and the class would get some much needed patk and damage boost.

- Change Critical Matters (lvl 50 elite) to increase physical damage instead of crit dmg by 15%

Regarding Druid/Warrior.

This class is currently underperforming. This largely stems from its lack of "real" AoE damage.

I suggest the following:

- Change Urgent Aid (lvl 20 elite) to increase pmdg instead of attackspeed by 11,5%

- Change Heart of the Wild (lvl 70 elite) to modify Sandstorm to inflict physical earth damage (270% + 0.4 x str | 360% + 0.4 x str while consuming 1 point of Nature's Power), increase cd to 4 from 2 seconds

Moreover, please increase the 2h axe weapon lvl to 250 from 220. The current weapon lvl is way to low.

I have to agree with Aka concerning Warrior/Rogue.

The damage is still okay, but the whole playstyle has suffered a lot from the channeltime changes. Especially in AoE situations it's very annoying to channel Blood Dance for one second before you can deal damage.

Please consider reverting them.

I disagree.

Pets are very strong right now. Especially Warden/Rogue and Warden/Scout can compete with any strong

Well, i play warden/mage usually. I didnt play warden/scout or warden/rogue so much. Classes like warden/mage need some changes My pet does 20kk hit maximum on burst. I dont know how much your pet hits. But in my opinion 20kk hit is not enough for burst to compete with other chains

Do you already have the two new sets? Pets scale enormously with your patk (apart from Chiron, which scales with your pdmg), so the difference is very noticable.

Moreover, Warden/Rogue deals quite significant burst damage on its own and Warden/Mage should be played with Nature Crystal for the major part of the instance, so you can't reduce those classes to just their pets.

In my experience, the only Warden that performs under the average is Warden/Warlock.

Moreover, if you want to maximize Oak walker pet damage, you have to adjust your titles, robot and dynamic attributes.

PS: My highest Sepal Stab (with patk roll) was 60kk with Xemens bugged dmg mitigation and 39kk on Runic Machinery I believe.

I disagree.

Pets are very strong right now. Especially Warden/Rogue and Warden/Scout can compete with any strong class.

Hi,

I'd like to bring attention to the old Shock Overload bug that still persists.

This here is a Heavy Bash.

This is the same skill on the same class with the same buffs.

So what happened? Well, in the second screen Heavy Bash was used the very same time Shock Overload procced. Shock Overload downscales its damage according to your missing Rage. However, the scaling is bugged and applies to every skill that is used in the same timeframe.

This bug is especially devastating on classes like Ch/S and Ch/Wl that have hard hitting skills.

Here a screen with Pulsing Shot, second one was used simultaneously with a Shock Overload proc:

Could you please look into this Byte?

Regarding Champion/Druid.

Currently this class is not viable for endcontent, since it doesn't deal meaningful damage and its support doesn't make up for it. It's quite saddening to see such cool class design wasted on a typical leecher class. Hence I suggest the following changes in order to make Ch/D a viable support dps:

- Mother Nature's Defense (lvl 30 elite): This skill is currently useless, since it requires Shield Form to work, but the class can't tank properly. Rename to Mother Nature's Offense: Increases Disassembly Mode's stamina to strength conversion from 20% to 25%.

- Elven Bash (lvl 50 elite) to modify Heavy Bash: Change cost to MP, since since the class doesn't have another skill that doesn't require Rage or a proc. Let it deal damage in a fan shaped area in front of the player.

- Recovery Blast (lvl 60 elite): Same problem here. Only usable in Shield Form and generally only useful for the 4 seconds immune. Rename to Pulsing Path: Modifies Earth Pulse to deal 550% + 0.3 x strength mainhand weapon earth damage in a fan shaped area (radius 100) in front of you. Reduces CD to 6 seconds.

- Mother's Blessing (lvl 70 elite): Let it increase pdmg instead of HP (same 10,4%).

Regarding Champion/Priest.

Suffers the same issues as Ch/D (from a dps perspective). I am aware that this class is mainly designed to be a tank. However, given the dual nature of most Champions, there is no harm in it being a viable support dps as well. The following changes could be made:

- Runecraft - Devotion(lvl 15 elite): Add 10% increased light damage.

- Way of Frenzy(lvl 35 elite): Add Divine Vengeance CD to be reset by Chain Drive proc.

- Suicidal Warfare (lvl 45 elite): Increase damage increment and pdef decrement from 11,2% to 20% respectively.

- Holy Attack (lvl 50 elite skill): Remove CD, since the class doesn't have a singletarget spamable.

- Righteous Explosion(lvl 70 elite skill): Reduce CD from 15 to 10 seconds.

Regarding Champion/Scout.

Since the change to swapping ats titles affected this classes sustain quite heavily, I suggest the following.

Reduce Focused Conversion from 60 seconds to 40 seconds, change its cost to 50 Rage, let it restore 100 Focus and remove global cooldown.

Terrible change.

First off, dumbing down the game like that is unnecessary, when there are tools like Arcadia Uitility accesible to everyone that switch your titles for you. Just makes things less interesting for people who want to max out on their class and experiment.

Have you considered the impact on balancing this change has had? Some classes are heavily impacted by this, others don't care at all.

What about classes that depend on switching in Raider of the Depths title in order to sustain? Ch/s for example looses a lot of overall damage by having to equip the ressource title at all times. Are those classes going to get compensated?

What about R/S Fast Draw as Palu already mentioned?

Lots of problems created by adressing an issue that never existed to begin with.

Hi,

I suggest implementing the Juice Festival item "Wildfire Element Fruit Cordial" (ID:240063) in the itemshop. It provides a 5% patk/matk buff that's mutually exclusive with the ostrich buff and would be a huge quality of life improvement, since you wouldn't need to place ostrich on the ground first and wait for the right buff.

Moreover, assuming a similar price, ostrich would still be the more economical option for players that don't mind waiting for a bit and share it among the group. Hence both items would have their use.

In my opinion ALL special gloves should give the 4 piece set bonus, else no twohanded class will be able to use them because of aggro issues.

Edit: Just realized the gloves have -aggro on them. Still, 25.92% on t14 is significantly less than 32% on classes that already have a lot of aggro.

Regarding Arcane Forge and the impact it has on t-stone economy.

First off, I'm someone who vastly benefits from the addition of this mini instance, since I haven't stored any t-stones for this content.

However, other players that I know have already prepared their stones for upcoming content and are now facing a 2/3 loss on their investment (since the new system works with t7 instead of t6 stones).

As much as it pains me to write this, please increase the charges and fusion stone exchange rates to be on par with t6 build stones.

Although very much detrimental to me it would be the best decision for the game overall.

Some additions:

1. At least Bard/Druid's Harmony hits through obstacles as well (but I suspect it applies to all Bards). I guess there are many other skills that do the same.

2. Something seems to be wrong with the damage calculation inside of Siege War. While it is no secret that Bards are capable of oneshotting enemies, largely due to their %damage increment passive, certain skills of other classes overperform too. For example, R/S's Fast Draw hit me for 20k each for the first 4 hits and then "Precision" hit me for 190k on the 5th hit. I've noticed the same thing with my Druid/Warrior, Thorn Cross deals much more damage than any other skill I have, although the damage % don't justify such a difference.

Regarding Warden/Warlock.

This class currently underperforms in both DC and Necro. Moreover, since Poisoned Chop CD got removed, the class mainly just spams Poisoned Chop and Charged Chop, which is pretty boring and takes away from the original class design.

Hence I suggest the following:

-Increase Poisoned Chop CD back to 2 seconds. This is going to be quite a noticable nerf (since most overall damage comes from the pet hits it procs), but will make the rotation much more interesting.

-Increase Phantom Contract physical damage increment to 20% from 15%.

-Reduce the CD of Noxious Slash & Phantom Cleave from 8 and 10 seconds respectively to 6 seconds each

-Add 8% Poison damage increment to Corruption of Nature

Regarding Bard/Warrior.

Really fun class design, but there currently are multiple issues with this class.

First off, ressource management. You're constantly out of both Focus and Rage, especially when moving from mob to mob in fast runs. I suggest changing Berserker Rune to procc with both main and offhand, mainhand hits restore Focus and offhand hits Rage (as they already do).

Moreover, Warcry has become a pointless skill. Let me elaborate. It used to fear enemies, but because it has a buff tied to it the fear effect got removed. Nowadays it's a skill that does nothing but waste a gcd to apply a buff every 20 seconds. Please remove the requirement to hit a target and make it a 15min buff.

So let me get that straight, you implement new cards that incentivize the whole server in partaking, yet simultaneously introduce a new title that can only be obtained when a maximum of 2 players are present.

I fail to see the logic behind that.

Cards are a long term reason to play the event, ensuring there is interest for it in subsequent years to come. Title is a reason in short term to try achieve a higher score, rather than in other minigames where you're rewarded for getting to point threshold and stopping to play. Title requirements may be adjusted in future based on feedback from logs, but currently there is no reason to adjust it, as multiple players were obtaining it, and even some players who weren't using cannons in quieter times were achieving higher scores.

Greetings

I might not agree with your reasoning, but I appreciate that you are keeping an eye on the logs.

Regarding Snowball Warrior title.
    The title is currently almost impossible to obtain. Even with only 4 players participating and spamming cannons on cooldown I couldn't get near 400 points. That was at 5am btw, every other timeslot is massively overcrowded.
    Please review the amount of points needed for the title.

PS: Yes, I know some players were able to obtain it, but that was due to them being either alone or with one single other person. That's not a realistic scenario by any means.

Not every title is meant to be easy to obtain, some may required specific situations (like less players doing the event) to be obtainable. We don't plan to reduce this titles requirements currently.

Greetings

So let me get that straight, you implement new cards that incentivize the whole server in partaking, yet simultaneously introduce a new title that can only be obtained when a maximum of 2 players are present.

I fail to see the logic behind that.

There is absolutely no harm in titles that are hard to obtain (for example Autumn Banquet's egg collector title that was very hard to obtain before you significantly increased the spawnrate), but titles that depend on a maximum of 2 (!) players participating and are timegated just feel wrong and encourage antisocial behaviour and divide among the playerbase.