Posts by Serenadae

Regarding Mage/Warrior.

I honestly don't see why the class would need such a substantial nerf. The class is strong, but by no means overperforming in Dark Core.

Sure, its Static Field destroys older content, but I really hope you didn't take RofL as a point of reference. Any fast and ideally ranged class has a major advantage there, given the surplus of damage output we currently deal with.

The latest content should always be the one referred to in balancing.

By the way, this comes from someone who has done countless runs with the probably best geared M/W on the server. He has played the class for ages and most certainly knows what he's doing. Yet I fail to see why the class should see a nerf.

If you absolutely must, please restrict the nerf to older content and not DC.

Regarding Warrior/Priest.

Since Threaten and Barbarian Battle Cry are mutually exclusive, Slash and Probing Attack almost never get to deal their second hit. This makes the already pathetic damage of the class even worse.

Please change the two mentioned skills to hit twice without any condition.

Regarding upcoming K/Wl changes:

• Reduced Holy Power Explosion cooldown to 30 seconds from 40, increased duration to 30 seconds from 20, changed resource recovery to 2% HP + 20 Focus every 2 seconds, no longer recovers Focus on heal.

Thank you very much for this change, it will most definitely help a lot, both in terms of overall damage and focus sustain.

However, please consider changing the skill to a 900 seconds buff or at least removing the gcd. Sacrificing one gcd every 30 seconds has little impact on overall damage, but will feel very unpleasant to play.

"These two buffs will be made exclusive to one another. We want to keep Warrior/Priest alive as a support but give it competition in the form of Knight-DPS."

Mea culpa, didn't see that.

However, I think W/P won't be a usual class to bring to dc, so it doesn't matter much.

Agreed though, I'm glad they don't stack.

I think the tanks that already tanked dc are quite capable of holding aggro even after patch, but that's only a presumption ofc.

I see where you are coming from though. After all that's the purpose of this thread: To exchange thoughts and give feedback.

W/P buff and Threaten stack.

"And btw skills like threaten and w/p buff are good, if you addicted to them for surviving."

Sure, but the same can be said about both aggro and survivability. Why strive for more if it's already enough ?

It comes down to a personal preference I guess, but K/R aggro already is plenty and it largely doesn't matter wether you build up 20kk or 300kk aggro on a trashmob.

Selfish stats like pdef or life (above the needed minimum ofc) matter the least in my eyes, but that again is a topic up for debate.

As you said, let's wait and see.

I fully agree on the Holy Seal topic though.

• Changed Threaten: Your knightly charisma inflicts the eminent dread to your enemy. When activated, your spells will reduce targets attack power by 8% for 10 seconds. This can be stacked up to 4 times. Threaten lasts 900 seconds.

This change outweights any high defense value in my opinion. It is easily stacked by a K/R, even in aoe, due to Tsunami and the Blades hitting twice. Given the high attack values of the mobs in dc, it will provide a huge damage mitigation not only to the Knight but to the whole group.

And let's not even talk about Shield of Discipline, which is still the most potent defensive cd in the game.

I for one think the changes to Wd/W are reasonable, if the intention was to make it as viable for tanking as a Knight.

I would appreciate such a statement as well. Especially regarding the plans for said chain/leather/cloth "tank" classes IF it is intended that the current endcontent can only be tanked by plate.

Nobody needs several classes (we're talking about multiple for each kind of armorweight) with dedicated tank elite skills, that are only able to tank old instances. That can be done by almost every dps with some tank accessories and hatred runes.

I understand the arguments of both sides, but a change to those classes is due either way.

Are you planning to cap the durability of the new weapons at 120 in the future ?

Or can we safely use titanium hammers to 144 ?

Edit: Nvm, should have read hammer tooltip. Question stays though.

Hi,

I'd love to see the following transformations added:

1. Freud Splinter (Dalanis white rat) ID 114613

2. Giant Sewer Rat ID 109547

The white one would be by far the coolest, but in case that there are problems with moving animations (it stands on its hind legs) the other would do just fine.

Can't decide yet, but I'll either name it Aka or Nyex :/

Greetings

If you give a stamina convertion to K/Wd, please add an active part to a passive.

K/Wd is a fun dps class and I'd hate so see that change.

The skill could be akin to D/Wl: "Converts x% of your stamina to strength, but reduces your patk by y%." This way it wouldn't benefit chain K/Wd.

I agree. IF the stardom system is not to be further expanded that is.

The current system is expensive and I still still agree with Cruvor and Merkur that the costs are (too) high.

But at least the new stones are deterministic and you can circumvent the grind by paying diamonds. Huge improvement in my eyes.

I hope the general idea behind the current version stays as it is, looking at you stardom <.<

Prices are still debateable though.

The new interface looks phenomenal, good job!

3) Upgrading cards should be a bit cheaper, think about new players :)

Yes i totally Agree , Interface and all looks really good .

But i also think the prieces should be drastically reduced . I have now maybe 35+- Cards that are finished/pretty decent for my Leather Gear ( dex str patk) and i am down ~ 700kk gold.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Finished the "new" cards yesterday and im down 1,6kkk gold and an amount of diamonds I'd rather not think about :D

Edit: What I really like about the changes though, is the drastic reduction of rng with the introduction of the new stones. Made the process much more enjoyable compared to the first iteration of the card system rework.

Judging from your chatbox you are using TooltipIDs, Advanced Auction House & WoWMap. Those addons have been integrated in the base game and might interfere.

I'm not sure if this causes your problem, but I'd recommend removing them. Maybe it will help.

Regarding Warrior/Warden:

Currently the class needs to use way too many skills in order to buff up: Suprise Attack > Air Tremor > Powerhouse Sword > Savage Whirlwind (for Wild Howl buff) > Attack Weakener (which needs Probing Attack debuff). This makes it very unpleasant to play.

I suggest the following changes:

-Wild Howl (lvl 35 elite): Change it to proc with Charged Chop and Power of the Wood Spirit instead. This would make it way easier to get the buff in both AoE and singletarget situations, while Savage Whirlwind remains a useful filler skill/stun.

-Attack Weakener: Remove the requirement for Probing Attack debuff or change the buff to be triggered with Probing Attack instead. Having to use your strongest skill to buff up is bad enough, there is no need for a setup skill that slows things down even further.

Champion/Priest:

Since you are planning changes to Ch/P, it would be much appreciated if Revival Blast (lvl 60 elite) would be reworked.

It's utterly useless. I never used it in the past and don't even have it in my interface. A mediocre heal that costs you 50% of your life and roots you for 4 seconds just doesn't cut it.

Champion/Rogue:

Same goes for Ch/R Smoke Diffusion(lvl 60 elite). The skill had minor use before as a tank, but since Ch/R only has dps related elite skills I don't see its purpose. It's just a dead skill for the class.

Lastly, I've got a question regarding

• Changed Waiting Game -> Hesitant Touch; Changes your Shadow Pulse to be flawless and do not get affected by global cooldown for 30 seconds.

From my understanding flawless means no gcd, right ? Shadow Pulse currently has no gcd. While I appreciate that you changed Waiting Game (which was next to useless anyway), does that mean Shadow Pulse gets a gcd again ?

Since we are talking quality of life changes atm:

Please change the two Champion iss Clone Conversion & Organic Deconstruction to not cancel Shield Form/Disassembly Mode respectively anymore.

Currently, in order to min-max, you have to use both iss: Organic Deconstruction for AoE, since it doesn't cancel Shock Overload and Clone Conversion for single-target burst, since it doesn't disable Disassembly Mode for the next 6 seconds (and cost you 20% stam to str conversion).

Champions have a lot of useful iss, hence you have to swap via macro which is a problem in itself (end of combat needed).

Moreover, since Secret Technique of the Ruins was changed to put 20 seconds of cd onto Form Changers, it screws the buff rotation of Ch/S up quite a bit: You have to be in Dissassembly Mode to get the dmg buff from Hide and Seek, swap to Shield Form for Clone Conversion and be careful not to use Secret Technique of the Ruins while still in it (unless you want to spend the next 20 seconds as a "dps" with 300k stamina).

Overall this change would be much appreciated.

100%.

I've been in 3 different servers, including oficial server. Coming here was the best decision I ever did. Just thinking in going back makes me want to cry ^^

Thank you for your reply. Have you not regreet, to leave behind what you already had there?

As someone who left quite a lot on the GF-server: Sure, it hurts to leave all that progress and invested time/money behind, but it's kinda similar to getting out of a toxic relationship. Painful, but definitely worth it. Just look at how long it took them (GF) to make New Pantheon playable.

Moreover, catching up on Arcadia is pretty easy and you'll get so much more out of your money & time.

I have to agree with Merkur here.

Why not just buff the underperforming Scout combinations instead of a global buff that affects the already strong ones as well ?

Same story with the Champion/Rogue changes.

Why does the combination that imho already is the strongest one get a buff, but the others don't ?

I'd like to know the reasoning behind those changes.