Heart of the Ocean (Hard Mode) [Patch 10.4.3.1000]

• A few remarks about the new instance, it is much better made than the dl remake, at the moment what is the biggest problem is the return after death, it takes me about 3 minutes to the last boss, you can feel the lack of the possibility of using an ostrich or crystals here. In my opinion, this is a necessary change.

• I have an Idea to make hoto a little bit more interesting to farm. A lot of player who run it said its not worth to do so much runs for so less more mat/pat/crit. So please put a few coins into the bosses and maybe create a corefragment at the end of the ini for build a roflcore. then ppl have motivation to run your new really cool hoto hm. i like your idea with the old hm inis its really amazing, but the loot is a little bit lo. my idea is do smth between 5-10 runs for build 1 roflcore and 1,5-2k coins each run. You can give lower guilds the chance to farm theire golden gear too. it will take a lot of time but they have the chance and for higher player it will be interesting too, because its worth to farm then and similar like rofl. still a little bit worse but it makes sense then and your developer didnt waste time on that ini then, because ppl will run it and they are not frustrated, because there are no coins and only so less to improve something.

• Hello,

for some Players, especially Damage Dealers, the new Instance feels very unrewarding to farm.

While you only get Materials out of the Loot it very unrewarding to end a run where only 1 player gets the Material from the last Boss.

Ideas to fix it:

1. Add some stat drop or Arcadias to the instance

2. Increase the amount of Last boss material u need to 10 but everyone gets one at the end

3. Look over the DD Jewelry set to make it rewarding to build it instead of 1k Attack diffrence

These are just examples for what i thought about would make players more happy to farm these instance/s especially if u plan to bring more nostalgia instances rewards should be picked careful.

Im open to have more suggestions under this post.

Jockels

• Why from hoto dont have coins and stats ? can you change this ? something like 1500 coin and one or two stats from inferno will be ok i think

aaaand

1k essence for one item ?i think someone is drunk XDcan u change also this ? its hard farm this alone srsly max 500 not 1000....

• Feedback on HDO

melee aoe damage from the trash mobs is too high in my opinion.

so many ppl switch to range dps

also i think the ring/earring set bonus should have 15% movement speed (in regards to inferno set)

• int

Changed the title of the thread from “Patch 10.4.3.1000 – Heart of the Ocean (Hard Mode)​​” to “[Feedback] Patch 10.4.3.1000 – Heart of the Ocean (Hard Mode)”.
  • Hey ,

I like that Hoto got a Nostalgia remake . Beautiful Instance and music :thumbup:

But for me as Leather Main there is not much of a reason to run this instance more often because the 2p ring set is just barely better then what i am currently wearing and too expensive to remake in comparions ( talking about the priece of clean tiers and whatelse goes into making new equip) , and there is nothing else to get in the instance ( no coins . no stats etc ).

Besides all the suggestions from other players in terms of Coins or stats ( which i support), i would have really loved to see Cards drop in Hoto. That would give me and i think other Card enthusiasts a reason to run and farm the Instance more/frequently.

Edit: Please think about putting a teleport Crystal in the Instance ( maybe when u Kill boss 3 jiasha?) and/or allow Ostrich Courier to be used ( 1244307)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 3 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Hey ,

Edit: Please think about putting a teleport Crystal in the Instance ( maybe when u Kill boss 3 jiasha?) and/or allow Ostrich Courier to be used ( 1244307)

Greetings

totally support the crystal, but ostrich doesn't drop out in combat, you could probably infinitely kite bosses then, lol :D

• I enjoy the new instance very much. The only thing that bothers me a bit is also the missing Arcadia Coins and some guild mates complaining about the "bad" item sets, too. So I would suggest, put 5% Movementspeed on any set and another additional 1% damage. Then the sets would be useful for any class for sure.

Imo the loot distribution is fine as it is - you can farm the trash mobs before b1 if you lack in greens.

I also agree to the portal issue, but would also not like using ostrich in there, because of reason that MidanLauert mentioned above. Also, the idea about movement speed on any set would be useless if you enable usage of a 120% speed buff lol. Maybe the portal could be a shortcut after b3, so you skip half the instance, but still need to pass the green bugs.

Edit: We're already clearing the instance within 30-40 min, so imagine using ostrich speed additionally :pinch:

• Hello, after a few runs I would like to talk a bit more about hoto.

1) It is necessary to add some amount of coins for EACH!!! boss (not like on DL, only last boss)

2) It is necessary to add cards from ini, preferably attribute cards

3) In my opinion (I have jewelry in t13, rogue), on my class it doesn't make much sense to try to get new jewelry, maybe it's worth thinking about some passive ISS

4) It seems to me that the amount of 1000 green items is not proportional to the rest of the resources

5) In my guild, this instance is not liked because the limit of 6 people, please add a table like on rt, which will enable the mode for 12 people, increase the amount of hp of monsters and increase the drop of green items

6) However, the absolutely most necessary change is the addition of crystals

• Hello, after a few runs I would like to talk a bit more about hoto.

4) It seems to me that the amount of 1000 green items is not proportional to the rest of the resources

Why? you need 5 runs to make 1 item. In 5 runs we have 1200+ green resources. 1000 for 1 item is absolutely ok

• 1 full run = 1 orange, 4 purple, 1000+ green

Really? I thought there are only about 250 mobs in there, that actually do drop green mats?! So droprate is a thing in hoto?

I agree to points 1, 2, 3 and 6. The rewards need some rework and there should be some kind of quality of life changes, but still, in a well set up party, your wipe ratio will be rlly low... so it's not thaaat important to add a portal I guess.

The amount of greens is ok I guess, but if you really lack that much, go farm the trash before b1, there you get enough for a pull in less than an hour without any drop rate buffs ^^

Tbh I do like the 6 player content and would love to see more of these! We already got enough solo content (you can even literally challenge yourself by soloing DN, tikal, DL, Lv 95+ Instances, etc) we got raid content in the big custom instances, but there was no useful group content, for those who can't fill an entire raid or wanna do parallel runs. Just speaking for myself here, I really like that! :love:

• for me change what i want and i think they are good

Hoto

1500 coins from run

add stats 2 from inferno or 1 from gorge

TP crystal after Jaisha

respawn closer ini

bonus from set need in my opinion change for 2 elements add 5% movment speed (this is not important like second change) add DMG why ? ppl who make gold acc with high tier dont want change this item for 1k patt this is not worth but 300 dmg points?

• i like almost all new changes but...

new stats buff chain and cloth class xD even without stats from Wb they can go 6x str/str or int/int -_-

pls think about change leather class in my opinion they should use 6x dex/dex ofc not now but when new ini will be released and ppl start make new EQ

edit

crystal +1

coins+1

stats +0.5 bcs its only like tikal

waiting for cards

edit2

rly very nice change good job waiting for more good change :)

• Hi Playernet,

Please add 1 more magical clam to b4 then ppl can run it random and everyone get something. People wont have motivation to do that ini in randompartys if they got no materials and all the other member of the group got something. Everyone is a important part of the group and you feel like you wasnt important if you get nothing. 6 Materials for 6 ppl People please not 5 Materials for 6 People.

Complement

If you add 1 more magical clam you need to change the mats what you need for build 1 item from 20x magical clam to 25x magical clam and you still need 5 runs for 1 part. its only changed that everyone in group get something.

• I only want to say thanks for change the loot in Hoto hm. Its interesting to farm now. I already told about add 1 more magical clam for 6 ppl 6 Materials, but i forgot to say thanks for already change the loot. you did really good. Thats my last idea for change the loot in this ini, its interesting enough if you change this. its already but only 1 more for make fair loot distrubtion in hoto hm. sry for my bad english. im not a pro in this language. I hope you can understand what i mean ^^ .