Posts by Merkur

Wow... Woooow... Wwwwoooowww...

• Increased dexterity gain of leather set to 18% from 12%.

That is joke... Why now? That is professionalism lever under 0...

After many months without any plans, we asked many times... Dexterity balance on leather... f....

Thanks for this game. Wish nice game for all, thanks for adventure and nice time at all.

I have noticed that many cards have changed colors. For example, the very unique Chronicler card is green, and the WB drako cards are blue.

As the cost of upgrading cards for diamonds depends on their color,

I would like to ask: how has the % cards statistic changed? I have a feeling that after the color changes in a broader perspective, maxing the cards will be even more expensive, can you comment on that Rake ?

As I wrote, pay to win.

upgrading cheap (btw, it's way cheaper than using the "diamond-way", from what I heared from cruvor)

I dont think so

I'm so curious where the new players are in all this that Lutin and the team are always so worried about

I completely agree.

The system is overcomplicated and focused on milking us from the dias, GF tactic. After a year of waiting, we received a pay to win.

The prices are high, yes...but if they change the costs now, a lot of ppl who spend a huge amount of diamonds already (me included) would get very upset. Imo green and purple cards with 600 diamonds and 800 diamonds are really justified. Since you get more attributes overall from card system than from lv 13 runes (upgrade lv 12-->lv 13) with a lower price, the system is really profitable. And as already mentioned you dont need any time to farm, just max with diamonds if you want xD, at least for green and blue cards. For purple and orange cards, I also would farm them and dont max with dias because the prices of them are really high imo as well.

Greetings

Is it my fault that something is not thought out properly? And how did they reduce the price of stones before? I used them when they were more expensive and I did not cry that the prices were lowered. What about the fact that they have increased the maximum HP value on their cards? What about people who have already reached a certain max before?

It is best not to change anything anymore.

And it is not that it is enough to use diamonds and the trouble is, because before it is done, you still have to perform a few operations on this card, so the final cost is higher than the price in the bestary.

I believe that after upgrading a card with diamonds, it should also get 5 stars. I know they are irrelevant if the card is upgraded, but to me it looks very ugly.

Again, the price of an upgrade should depend on the value of the attributes already loaded.

First impressions faded away a bit.

My overall view of the system is as follows:

it looks better, it gets worse. I still have to do the same stupid, unnecessary and irritating work with the stones as before, but I have to kill the mobs like in some Metin.

In addition, I do not know whether the values on the cards will change in a month or the prices will not drop. After more than half a year of waiting, I got an even more toxic system than I had and I don't intend to use the "capabilities" of this system any longer.

There is no point in dividing cards into defensive/magic/other, the values are low and the costs are the same regardless of the card's benefits.

I am amused that in mini-games you were so guided by the good of new players, etc., I am curious how this system relates to new players.

Maxing cards for dias should be much cheaper, also depending on the number of stars and the obtained attribute.

Farming these cards in the zone is a pain for me. And even at the cosmic prices you came up with for maxing the card, I can't do it the way I want to, not use the crap system, pay and not give a fuck because I have to use stones to get the stats required, nonsense.

EDIT 1:

Upgrading the stars in cards should be automatic, or the excess cards/kills should not be lost. The current form is a misunderstanding.

EDIT2:

Can anyone tell me why the stones are still so expensive and their prices are rising? I thought that the changes were supposed to improve this system and make it more pleasant.

EDIT3:

I really miss some readability in the interface,

you have added a place where it says how many attributes the card has.

Could use some rating so that you can scroll through the bestary to see which cards are not enhanced.

The new interface looks phenomenal, good job!

1) Is it possible to do something to avoid farms collecting all the drops? It's terribly littering my backpack,

I used lootit and then forgot to turn it off and threw int/int and sta/sta from WB

2) Can we resign from the division of cards into defensive/etc?

3) Upgrading cards should be a bit cheaper, think about new players :)

Sufficient to do minigames 3 days and never come back I guess :/

he literally just said that endgame folks weren't the main focus for this update lol

don't spam 2.000 reset tickets in three days if you want to have fun for longer

That's what these scrolls are for, lol.

First, they add an instance with a drop and don't want to make it easier by saying: "do a good eq and come back", and now they transfer some of the drop to other activities, I see no consistency here.

Apart from the fact that something has been implemented with new players in mind, it does not mean that you can not create something for old players at an easy cost, I would like to make malatin's dungeons for appropriate prizes and I do not see anything wrong with the fact that someone proposes some solution.

I can see your arguments are as great as your personalities.

Or if you dont want them you can send them to me :)))

Wow, really? This is a forum post? Final version?

WB - once a day 15 minutes, wow ... amazing endgame, and stats are worth nothing to me, I play a rogue :)

???? WB stats are usable for rogues and scouts either way 4/2 3/3 or 6/0 what are you talking about

6:0? Is this a joke? The best stat for a rogue is 3: 3, the wb stat is the weakest here and gives a negligible advantage over inferno, and as soon as a new ini comes out, it will no longer be needed (all I need is a gorge stat), and anyway, as if I wanted to something (I don't know why) to update it, I also have a set of dex.

Did I say that we shouldn't think about new players? Or did I rather emphasize that you shouldn't forget about those who are on the endgame, and there are most of them?

• Rofl
    • hoto sets
    • kalin artefacts
    • worldboss + stats
    • new inferno like stats

where is this nothing for endgame players?

Now they just did a minigame rework, where also endgame players (healer and tanks) have a new title. I don't see any problem with the minigames oO and they always work on new content (for endcontent AND new players / midgame players)

Rofl - after two years it is no content for me

Hoto sets - that is endgame? i have two hoto sets, so no for me

Kalin artefacts - sad 6-ppl nostalgia and i have artefact

WB - once a day 15 minutes, wow ... amazing endgame, and stats are worth nothing to me, I play a rogue :)

New inferno stats? joke for my endgame too, im rogue

So I will ask what to do on endgame? : D

Most of the players are endgame, there aren't many new players in the rom.

if the devs/owner/designer of this game would think like that, the game will die very very soon. You can't get many new players, if there are no playerfriendly newcomer changes, that make their start very friendly.

having multiple "low level" stats is a good way, that new players can have a usefull gear to participate in random groups without only playing wl/m, s/p, ch/d or any other 1 click support class, that does nothing else. People want to have a feeling, that they are useful

Did I say that we shouldn't think about new players? Or did I rather emphasize that you shouldn't forget about those who are on the endgame, and there are most of them?

Do I summarize correctly the changes that were supposed to add to the endgame?

Added a bowl that everyone has fed themselves and will not return to their daily activities for a long time, and besides, the nostalgia stats that could be farmed on endgame have lost any value?

It is not always about Endgame . This Minigame changes where are huge boost for new players who can grind good gear and decent stats to start their journey with

Most of the players are endgame, there aren't many new players in the rom. I am in favor of making the adventure easier for new players, which is why in many places I am against overstating the entry threshold.

However, it was enough to add a new stat, adding a stat from hoto/ks made nostalgia even less appealing for me and my guild members, and that wasn't the goal, I guess?

Do I summarize correctly the changes that were supposed to add to the endgame?

Added a bowl that everyone has fed themselves and will not return to their daily activities for a long time, and besides, the nostalgia stats that could be farmed on endgame have lost any value?

It is a very sad news

I understand the idea of the last change on r/m,

but I totally don't like it.

At the moment, the connection has 3 skills without global CD, dmg from whites

hits, a double throw that you have to use and normal skills for that.

I think that it is definitely a lot and comfortable playing with this combination, especially compared to the combinations that 92% of dps do with one skill, it is not very possible.

I also believe a player who doesn't use kitty or lua will have

a huge problem to use the possibilities of the class.

Additionally, I would like to point out that adding a little deff on the r/k does not make it a good or comfortable tank.

I have a few ideas for making my daily activities more attractive, and just like a few people, after getting a supply of potions, I don't need to be active anymore:

1) Mission to perform some activities 25/50/100/200/500/1000 times, reward: title and card + X for all attributes + X dmg or + x% to movement speed

2) Items to upgrade the artifact from ks to gold: D

3) Adding 5 slot in the badge titles with space for the titles from daily activity

4) Ability to obtain items that improve cenedrils/their level above level 100

5) Items that allow you to improve a pet and its attributes

6) Addition of an item that allows you to take buff from the varanas fountain

7) Getting items that will be useful for maxing cards

8) Connect the daily activities of guild members to some guild improvement that will increase the parameters of the guild members

9) Adding a buff after finishing e.g. a goblin mine, which will increase damage by 1% for 3 hours

10) Rofl boots: D

11) Possibility to get pluses to eq +24: D

I would like to ask about nostalgia content:

are there any plans/works for the next instance?

Is there a chance that the new nostalgia will have a 6/12 people mode?

The idea of 6-person instances is very nice, but in our guild there is a regularly unpleasant situation such as: we are eager to go ks and suddenly a 7th person shows up and we have to go to the rofl, which we already have above the nostrils.

This does not answer my question. How did you find every single scout needed a buff? I have not seen any forum post on this matter, only single connection's opinions.

In the current meta, every scout is behind a bard/x in single and aoe dmg. it's always painful if you test/compare with t18 weapon against t15 and lower gears anyway. there are so many mdps and chain dps classes, which do more dmg than every scout. And as a scout you can't participate for 100% on every fight/event in the endcontent bcs of the blood arrow

just my feelings

I agree with that, I have similar feelings about the rogue.

But just because bard/x beats more than scout doesn't mean scout needs a buff, just that bard (freshly added) needs a nerf. Because the bard/x also beats more than the rogue.

And when it comes to blood arrow and its limitations, a funny thing, some time ago I proposed to change the blood arrow, I was gently laughed at because I wanted to disrupt the fundamental mechanics of the game. On this forum it is said that a good heal is enough :)