Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• but tbh. you have the ability to farm or pay. that is a good way. I don't know if you have T13 runes, but players with T13 runes get less profit from runes t12 -> t13 than from 500 cards and the rune upgrade is way more expensive

in the end i think we can upgrade more than 3k cards tell me how much time someone must waste for upgrade cards ? this is RoM or metin? i love ROM bcs he is not like metin but this start be like metin

• Official Post

Greetings,

Yes, there are errors. They will be fixed, I believe, in the next patch. Thanks for the feedback.

In fact, the current list is as follows

STA → HP, PATK

HP → STR, MATK, WIS

PDEF → DEX, INT, PDEF

WIS → STA

STR → STA

DEX → STR, WIS, MATK

PATK → PDEF, INT

INT → STA

MATK → DEX, PDEF

MP → MDEF

MDEF → MP

Thus, the healing class should have no problems.

• Official Post

maybe as the card star rises, the price of diamonds to be fulled should decrease

exapmle:0 star card 600 dia, 1 star card 500 dia 2 star card 400 dia

We will consider this feature. Thanks for the feedback!

It is best to leave such questions to the players support on the site. Unfortunately, we can't review this on the forum. Everything is solved individually with detailed logging.

Rake card ranking for card attributes is now bugged? it is not refreshed anymore at my client :D

We will definitely return to this issue as soon as we fix all the main bugs in the Monster Compendium. Please wait.

We will fix it.

• The prices are high, yes...but if they change the costs now, a lot of ppl who spend a huge amount of diamonds already (me included) would get very upset.

XD I am also very upset because I have not upgraded any card yet. So please send gold.

Interface is awesome, prices way too high -> at the moment Im not interested in spending 2.5k+ for 16 wisdom :)

And correct me if Im wrong but I think there is no "current zone" option in new interface. Adding it would be appreciated and helpful, thanks.

Edit: Fix stat ranking from cards

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

Edited once, last by Leszix ().

• I agree. IF the stardom system is not to be further expanded that is.

Regarding patch notes:

Stardom System – sharing cards between decks and more.

That "and more" worries me as a player who is willing to pay :O

Please let "paid" cards be 5 star

• Question. Once you reach 5 stars you can't improve the card. How is that fix going? I can't give feedback about the system if I can't use the system ^^

• Since I don't know if it was mentioned already. Could you please change it so that in groups all members get the point for killing? Right now only the player which dealt the most damage gets the point. Open world thats maybe fine but in ini's...rip heal and tank (and every non op dps) xD

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Rake

-100% stones once you have 5 stars should be changed.

Main atribute: from 0.1 to 0.4. That is 4x times higher.

"Aditional" atribute: from 0.3 to 0.7. It should be from 0.3 to 1.2 (4x times aswell).

Getting a 5 stars card is an incredibly long work so stones should be up to that waste of time. This "f2p" path (crazy farm) is not worth at all when you could just pay some diamonds and have all maxed.

-Random stones: They are as bad as always, nothing changed. That "chance increase" is pure shame.

I have the feeling all this was a scam to make us farm mobs (+600 per card) to have same bad numbers and spend even more than doing the "diamonds expensive" way. You gotta change this and stop fooling us. We waited 1 year to have a totally failed system with wrong numbers even on day 1 when the rework was thought.

You said we had 2 ways.

1: diamonds way -- super fast and expensive

2: farm way -- long and super cheap. The super cheap part is non existant. We pay same or even more than first way.

Edit 1: Persistance (orange) stone is not working either as it should. I tried with HP atribute. Spent 200 diamonds and can't go higher than 13hp (max is 30).

Edit 2: Proposition to random stones (Fortune blue stone). Example, max 10 Int

1 star : Chance increased by 2 times. --> Give numbers higher than 20% of max (between 2 and 10)

2 stars: Chance increased by 2 times. --> Give numbers higher than 30% of max (between 3 and 10)

3 stars: Chance increased by 3 times. --> Give numbers higher than 40% of max (between 4 and 10)

4 stars: Chance increased by 3 times. --> Give numbers higher than 60% of max (between 6 and 10)

5 stars: Chance increased by 4 times. --> Give numbers higher than 80% of max (between 8 and 10)

You need to change the formula and include all numbers in same proportion.

In a 1 star card: all numbers (2, 5, 7 or 10) should have same % of sucess. Remove that crap way of trying to get a higher number is mathematically impossible (yes, you added this later. It wasn't there on first patches).

• I completely agree.

The system is overcomplicated and focused on milking us from the dias, GF tactic. After a year of waiting, we received a pay to win.

• completely disaggree.

You have the choice on farming and upgrading cheap (btw, it's way cheaper than using the "diamond-way", from what I heared from cruvor) or you can do it faster and pay a lot more. For ppl with much time, it is a good way like for ppl without much time (or lazyness).

I also dont see the "overcomplicated" thing there. 5-6 stones are needed and easy to use / understand.

Yes the free path is focused on farming, but that is not a bad thing at all, if you have the choice.

• As I wrote, pay to win.

upgrading cheap (btw, it's way cheaper than using the "diamond-way", from what I heared from cruvor)

I dont think so

I'm so curious where the new players are in all this that Lutin and the team are always so worried about

• What i noticed ( and some guildies) over the last days farming e.g Barren Caves and Abbey for blue/purple Mats . The droprate of cards got significantly lowered ( comparison to pre stardom patch) . Anyone else made this observation ? .

If it really got lowered then it is now even harder to farm materials for stones as the prieces for stones have not been changed .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Not true at all. Getting a perfect green card is same or even more expensive than paying 600 diamonds by the fast way. You didn't read anything of what I typed XD. I prefer farming, I like farming. What Im saying is that path (using stones) is more expensive than fast path.

• but only for "old" cards with 10/30 attributes. But btw you do not need to pay diamonds, but I think you mean the costs calculated in mats -> diamonds

• Not true at all. Getting a perfect green card is same or even more expensive than paying 600 diamonds by the fast way. You didn't read anything of what I typed XD. I prefer farming, I like farming. What Im saying is that path (using stones) is more expensive than fast path.

but only for "old" cards with 10/30 attributes. But btw you do not need to pay diamonds, but I think you mean the costs calculated in mats -> diamonds

Stones cost diamonds and tons of gold O.o

• Hey ,

I farmed abbey today for 1 Hour . Got ~18k Blue Materials / 4k Purple Materials

I tried to upgrade cards with just those materials . I was able to upgrade 1 card to be not even decent , and was not able to upgrade the other even half properly. ( i used the "free" store , with personal shop the material cost would be way lower but the diamond priece way higher)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

This whole upgrading took me not even 2 minutes and cost me 40kk Gold .

Either im missing something or this is a big Joke ?

Edit : I forgot to mention , this upgrades where with 0 Star Cards , i did some upgrading 2-3 days ago with higher star cards(same stones) but it did not makemuch of a difference from my experience

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 4 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Official Post

Greetings,

There were no changes in the chances of success in the plans, especially to make them even lower. I will definitely convey your words to the developers so that they re-check all the information. Thanks for the feedback, Cruvor.

• Welcome to the wonderful f2p version of the system :D

• We would like to notice in advance all players who have attributes with values exceeding the maximum on their cards.

There was an issue allowing to do so, and it's no longer relevant, but there are some of such cards still left on the server.

In one of the upcoming patches, we will adjust all these to proper values.

I hope you fix the attribute's maximum value to the value of the maximum existing value (of the players who have it), and not vice versa. Otherwise, I will cry, like "why did my attributes become smaller, also free" ^^

• I have noticed that many cards have changed colors. For example, the very unique Chronicler card is green, and the WB drako cards are blue.

As the cost of upgrading cards for diamonds depends on their color,

I would like to ask: how has the % cards statistic changed? I have a feeling that after the color changes in a broader perspective, maxing the cards will be even more expensive, can you comment on that Rake ?

• Official Post

I have noticed that many cards have changed colors. For example, the very unique Chronicler card is green, and the WB drako cards are blue.

As the cost of upgrading cards for diamonds depends on their color,

I would like to ask: how has the % cards statistic changed? I have a feeling that after the color changes in a broader perspective, maxing the cards will be even more expensive, can you comment on that Rake ?

If we are talking only about the color of the frame of the card icon in the backpack, then this does not affect anything.

• Hoi ,

i did the same thing again , but this Time i farmed 2 cards to 5 stars to see the difference .

~18k Blue and 4k Purple Mats used.

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Both are half acceptable i would say , all desired stats atleast but not high stats. So just a little bit better then my first testing. Also i barely had enough stones from the 18k/4k Mats , so same issue again there

(Gold cost was ~ 40kk )

This took 2 Hours , 1 Hour for the Mats farming and another Hour to get 2 Cards to 5 stars.

Now my problem comes in effect where i wrote about a couple days ago . I would need a huge amount of orange materials now to Max out both cards , and with the limited amount of farming options for them , this will likely take ages ( as the "best" farming spots for orange mats is overcrowded with people/alts ) , or a huge amount of luck and many many hours farming blue/purple mats .

The just "slightly" better outcome with 5 star Cards to 0 Star Cards might just be me having bad luck but from reading in forum some other ppl made the same observation.

From my experience now , it would take me roughly 900 hours now to farm materials and Star upgrades to have all cards ( that are currently available) similar to the ones i posted. But probably even more as purple or higher cards will take significantly longer

Greetings

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• I think this proposition would solve MANY problems. Get a 5 star, use fortune stone to get a decent value and finish with orange stone to make it perfect.

Btw you need to improve the way to achieve a good value in stat number 4. Right now only way is using the persistance stone. It should be changed to the same proposition as fortune stone.

Please give us feedback about this, we can't use the system with the f2p way and all we do is waiting.