Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• It was supposed to include both base heal power and base wisdom

So base wisdom includes which of following?

• Title
    • Title system
    • Cards
    • Cenedrils
    • Pets
    • Buffood

Maybe only title and cards I guess? Please answer.

Seems like heals doesn't need any buffood, cenedrils, pets, draco pets and title system again. They can go fully unbuffed. Making new naked character, give equip and it is a full highend healer? Is this really supposed to be like that? (Heal amount is totally enough in this example, bcs healing done is very high)

P.S. I suppose to include all selfbuffs in this "base wisdom": buffood, pets, Draco, cenedrils, title system, title, cards and maybe include druid wisdom buff for all or exclude it in the formula to be fair for all heal classes

Greetings

• Official Post

Base wisdom includes everything except active buffs, there is no possibility of further separation of these values than Base, Buffs and Total.

Greetings

• Implemented new blunt/slash/pierce spell types for some physical spells that will affect damage output against NPCs, this change will affect only last main content for a while.

How can i understand this ? does it mean it is only active in rofl and soon dark core ? Or will the dmg difference only be noticable in higher inis ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post
    • Implemented new blunt/slash/pierce spell types for some physical spells that will affect damage output against NPCs, this change will affect only last main content for a while.

How can i understand this ? does it mean it is only active in rofl and soon dark core ? Or will the dmg difference only be noticable in higher inis ?

Greetings

Skill damage types are working against NPCs that has resistance against certain damage types. Resistance value is not set for any NPC in our custom content except next main content, and it won't affect damage output in custom content for now. So no, it is not affecting Realm of Forgotten Legends now, need to admit explanation was weak as this was also supposed to be patched along with new content.

Greetings.

• OK, the description of the "enhanced attack" skill suggests that you simply increased the % heal points from 185% to 302%? But from what I've checked, title and cards now matters, and on the other hand title systems and cenedrills don't include in total buff. I don't understand.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Official Post

OK, the description of the "enhanced attack" skill suggests that you simply increased the % heal points from 185% to 302%? But from what I've checked, title and cards now matters, and on the other hand title systems and cenedrills don't include in total buff. I don't understand.

Some translations (including Polish) were not cleared for updated description. They are already with client patch 10.5.0.3103.

• Base wisdom includes everything except active buffs, there is no possibility of further separation of these values than Base, Buffs and Total.

Greetings

OK, the description of the "enhanced attack" skill suggests that you simply increased the % heal points from 185% to 302%? But from what I've checked, title and cards now matters, and on the other hand title systems and cenedrills don't include in total buff. I don't understand.

Regular pet isn't included either.

• Official Post

Regular pet isn't included either.

Everything that is added with some player action is considered as active buff.

Base wisdom is calculated by monster cards, equipped items and passive class boosts. We may consider including pet and cenedril attributes in future if it would be possible.

Greetings

• Good work,

as far as i tried it feels very good now, if cenedrils and pet could be added would be nice but not bad if it doesnt work with the engine.

Maybe in the future things could be done to the healing calculation since everyone overheals too much.

But other than that buffs look fine, personally i would wish for more impact from stats than healing bonus but thats personal preference i guess.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Mage/Rogue's DOT damage (EX: Cursed Fangs, Kiss of the Vampire) is very low, and has little effect on DPS. Is there any possibility to change it? For example change damage from 82.5 + 0.01 x INT to 82.5 + 0.1 x INT

In addition, whether the casting distance of the skills can be unified to increase the operability. For example, can Kiss of the Vampire, Demoralize, and Static Field be adjusted from 150 to 200 distance?

greeting

• M/Wl (or Mage in general)

The debuff of Suge of Malice "Malignant wound" (ID 621192) while Weakening Weave Curse is active, overwrites the Thunderstorm debuff "Thunderbolt Paralysis" (ID 500557). Feels a bit annoying for casting Meteor Shower on the debuff, which is canceled all the time.

• Bard/Warlock

• Reduced Darkness, Arise! damage gain to 30% from 40%.

Well, great. So the single-target connection is supposed to be nerfed but such a priest/scout is still supposed to shoot wild dps, because somehow I haven't seen this thing ever weakened and it would be useful.

• Здравствуйте, хочу предложить, чтобы бафы приста и друида и ID: 501631 после смерти цендрила или питомца Wd появлялись автоматически :палец вверх:

как и раньше ID: 1500231, ID: 1500232

ID: 505184

Hello, I would like to suggest that buffs prist and druid and ID: 501631 after the death of a cenedril or pet Wd appear automatically

Edited 2 times, last by grox: Połączono post napisane przez Thoooor do tego postu. ().

• Wow... Woooow... Wwwwoooowww...

• Increased dexterity gain of leather set to 18% from 12%.

That is joke... Why now? That is professionalism lever under 0...

After many months without any plans, we asked many times... Dexterity balance on leather... f....

Thanks for this game. Wish nice game for all, thanks for adventure and nice time at all.

• D/R

hello,

I try to play a lot of class (magic) and i think D/R is good but need small buff % on his skill.

All new class with CPS get more % on skill and you dont change nothink at D/R so no one play this class anymore. P/s have 700 /1000%. D/R have 400. I hope you can change somethink with this class because its rly good fun too play with him but dmg is too low to rival with other CPS class :)

Geetings,

Stunter

• Wait, isn't there an all-time wish come true? And you still complain? Why not just appreciate that the team listens to what people want? I guess it depends on how to demand for something. I have no clue about leather, but the latest comments about dexterity balancing in terms of equality with strength even makes sense to me. :D

I think, nobody has upgraded the old gear yet, so restatting isn't a thing yet, is it?

• That's not true. We have a D/R very often in raid. As far as I saw the class performs good in DC, but was clearly weaker than chiron like all classes (pre Patch)

• Dear lutine dont coment magical class if you play phisical. :) its simple, lets some mage coment my post. I play a lot of time magical class and i see which class is weak and which is strong and which is playable. I never see D/r good or bad. I just never see D/r in ini for the last year.

• Dear lutine dont coment magical class if you play phisical. :) its simple, lets some mage coment my post. I play a lot of time magical class and i see which class is weak and which is strong and which is playable. I never see D/r good or bad. I just never see D/r in ini for the last year.

Since I play magical classes I'm allowed to comment then? Ok.

I played D/R very often in DC and I can confirm what Lutine said. Can it compare with Chiron like classes (pre patch)? No but it shouldn't because these classes are simply overpowered.

While it's true that the single target isn't as strong as other cps classes its aoe dmg very much is! From my experiences this class is really strong in aoe, which is why I think its ok-ish not to be too strong in single target.

Most of dc is aoe dmg anyway (e.g. most trash pulls/b2/b5) so this class performs really well there.

Does it need a buff? Maybe in single target but definetly not in aoe dmg!

Anyway these are just my experiences from playing this class in DC. Ofc it also varies from each raid setup :)

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Regarding Patch notes:

Priest/Warden:

• Changed Barrier Resilience to reduce received area damage by 15% instead. Effect disappears from friends if you are too far or dead.

seems like the buff is cancelled if you are more than 150 range away. That is quite uncomfortable for a raid. The tank pulls mobs fast -> more than 150 range away -> buff gone

The Priest is healing at max range (250) -> buff gone

Priest is always near tank and range dps classes stay at max range -> buff gone :D

Maybe 150 is a bit to low. Looking at boss rooms in DC I would suggest 500 range

Greetings

• Official Post

Range limit is actually 1000, but buff is disappearing due to another issue and unusable currently. Will be fixed with next zone restart tonight.

Greetings