Posts by orbit

Bard/scout

pls make a higher regeneration for the bloodarrow elite. 3% regeneration each second is almost like nothing. p/s also give with vampirearrow 3% reg. each sec. for group. its not really high its low. i think around 6-7% reg. each sec. would be nice. this class is not really tanki and already got a big dmg shave. the idea of this elite is amazing but as i said its a little bit low heal almost like nothing.

I think dr/wl need a nerf from 130% to 105% poisen dmg not from 130% to 120%.

I think its balanced if you nerf 25% dmg.

I thought about that 1 night and maybe its a to hard nerf for the aoe. i have better suggestion.

Change Sandstorm dmg from 5 x 100% dmg to 140%,120%,100%,80%,60% dmg for have faster dmgoutput at start of the skill but same DMG after use Sandstorm 1 time.

nerf Sandstorm from 3% to 6% loose dmg by hit a mob.

nerf toxic of natur from 60% to 30-40% extra dmg.

I think its better than take 25% toxic dmg because the aoe dmg will be to less if you nerf like i said. the aoe only need a little nerf and a higher damage peak at the beginning. but a little bit less dmg for the whole skill.

The single target skill need a hard nerf. The single target dmg is very high atm. i think nerf 20-30 % of poisen of natur skill should be good to balance the single target dmg.

Take 25% will maybe destroy thats good for singletargetnerf but not for aoe nerf. For aoe its to much.

wl/wd is maybe the best class what you can play atm. ppl do bossevent complete solo with it. you can also do a lot of other inis with it solo. is it enough what i should say about that ? also the dmg in rofl is one of the best.

Hmm interesting. Yes, you can solo a lot with it, but same works with wl/k, wl/ch and even d/wl. But the performance of a wl/wd in rofl is just bad these days. Tbh I see no use in playing any warlock dps at all atm. Maybe wl/r has some potential, but everything else is not as good as other magical classes. However, wlwd is maybe the easiest class and has a very good survivability, decent support (since it's a warlock with good psi sustain), can tank (if you have enough skill for it) and deal a bit of damage at least. From my pov, the class is strong in the long run, if your party isn't that strong and mobs live for longer, same for bosses. It's sustain damage and offburst are very good. But that is worth not much these days. Even a S/M has a better offburst than Wl/Wd.

But since we wanna balance for rofl, the fact of soloing isn't necessary, the class is just below average imo. The class was the best to play at its release, but in the meantime... are you really sure we're playing on the same patch?

I dont think that the performance is bad of the wl/wd in rofl. the last time when i saw wl/wd or wl/r they were still op.

wl/wd is maybe the best class what you can play atm. ppl do bossevent complete solo with it. you can also do a lot of other inis with it solo. is it enough what i should say about that ? also the dmg in rofl is one of the best.

I only mean that my worths are balance the class, so only need less mat with the int/int gear and get more hp with the int/int gear. then its balanced. An easy way to balance. But idc anymore. I will change my class and sell my gear. i have enough of this sh... discussions. I also want the possibility to change a lot of classes cause i always need to be afraid that dr/wl get changed and i coudlnt use my gear. I really dont like this balance and nerf content what they created since they added the new classes. maybe i will clean it and sell all parts. thats still the golden mdps parts. I already left League of legends because of this sh... Playernet is new riotgames. its so annoying to change all the time things. The new classsystem is very nice. this and the new inis make a great content, but maybe they should check more before they realease smth and dont balance 23942834932832492389432 time and act like riotgames. So f...ing annoying.

That´s a professional statemant. i agree 100% of this. It depends on group how op the dr/wl is atm and how fast the dmgoutput of the group is. it´s right that you sometimes have groups that almost instakill the mobs, then you are at the end of the scrut. if there is a slow group and mobs stand around 20 sec or more you can do more dmg then other classes. The dmgoutput should get also a little adjust. From highdmg to lowdmg with the sandstorm.

About the mat i thought the same that the class has to high mat and that redgearplayer can do to much dmg because of that atm.We already had this problem with the warriors before and Playnernet changed it in the way that madoxx said. took pat and add pdmg.

Good idea to make the different between the gears to give more mdmg instead of so much mat. maybe do a split between both worths. Give a lot less mat than the buff gives atm. But then also give mdmg with that buff.

and i only can say it again and again. i dont want any op classes. i realy dont like that there are always classes get boosted so much istead of bosst a little bit and watch out a little bit with the dmg output. i though about quit that game because of that. that´s why i wts my gear a few weeks ago. My idea was to boost dr/wl step by step a little bit. We have the salad now. I know that this will happen if a class is to owerpowered. All flame" its not fair the class do so much dmg nerf nerf nerf ". Than class broken again after that and do bad dmg. Why do this instead of boost in little steps to the right dmglvl.

At this point i cant aggree to Playernets ideas. Maybe they want that all ppl see what classes they have created. I can understand that ppl always are most interested in the op classes to do the highest dmg. So make a class op and all will watch and play this class but ppl are also interested in balanced classes with good dmg. A lot of ppl play the r/ch. It´s a good balanced class in the meta atm in my opinion. it has good cc and balanced dmg.

Please boost the lowerdmgclasses only step by step to dont make endless discussions about the owerpowered classes its so annoying. make me mad all the time when i join forum.

- 200% dmg nerf are you sure about that ?

i also said that the class need a nerf but not a massiv nerf. they shouldnt destroy the dmg of the class again. It was 1 year one of the worst dmdpsclasses. why it shouldn´t be one of the best 1 year ?

But i still think that it should get a nerf let playernet adjust that. they have a good idea to regulate the dmg with take poisendmg.

Classes that should get a nerf

s/wr

s/dr

s/m

p/s

dr/wl

m/kn

m/wr

wl/wd

wl/r

r/wd

All of these classes are overpowered atm.i dont know which classes i forgot pls add them to my list. thats all op classes that need a dmgnerf to r/ch dmglvl.

i think the classes if have seen that you play also need a gigant nerf so nerf the mageclasses pls. Mage knight same strong like dr/wl. why only you want that dr/wl get a nerf. why dont you write that m/kn or m/wr shopuld get a nerf or other to owerpowered mageclasses. Mages are already have the strongest Crowdcontrol in the game. Why they also should deal the highest damage ?

No one said to only nerf d/wl but in Reality its just the strongest magical class at the Moment. And since we need to find a point how to Balance it i suggest to target the stam/wiss convertion and try to convert less stamina so on mage gears dont have int/int/int on their gear. Maybe try only converting 50 % of the stamina but the dmg reduce will only be at 60%. and dont feel Attacked because the most broken class is yours.

Also nerf s/w physical attack gain back to 12 % 22 is just too much or try 15 since this class is just too good right now.

Ok if we follow your logic as example the dex and str on scouts shouldn´t give so much pat cause they are to op atm reduce it to give lower pat and also give more hp by it.

if they nerf like you said i can throw my gear to the garbage that i build extra for that class. ty for the great idea. With my gear the class is perfect balanced in this meta. I do similar dmg like a r/ch with same gearscore. not owerpowered not lowdmg. maybe make that the int stats give lower mat not the sta or wis. The int/int dr/wl are the owerpowered now not me with my gear. So why should nerf the dr/wl with my gear instead of the int/int dr/wl. Makes no sense.

And there is one more thing. The dr/wl was a long time 1 year or longer one of the worst mdpsclasses. Why it shouldn´t be 1 year one of the best classes. Fair is that it is one of the best classes 1 year.
    But I also want balanced class and i said that all the time in froum i never said that they should boost so much but they did.

I think Playernet has a good idea to adjust the dmg with gain poiendmg from 130% to 120% for first and they can still adjust by reduce more %. If they do like you say its to complicated to balance and it maybe will destroy the whole class again.

i think the classes that i have seen that you play also need a gigant nerf cause you do to much dmg with them. So nerf the mageclasses also the s/m pls to the r/ch dmglvl. If you want a big nerf for dr/wl, they should also nerf all the classes that you play to the same lvl. Sounds fair or ?

m/kn is similar strong like dr/wl. they shouldn´t nerf any class to a lower dmglvl then the r/ch or they can restart to balance after they balanced. That makes no sense.

Give a professionell statemant that make sense not only "need a op massiv nerf " that has no meaning.
    You shouldn´t write in this forum area anything only cause you dont like that this dpsclass is one one the best atm.

Try to balance and dont try to destroy classes. This is a forum area for balance classes not for try to destroy classes cause you dont like that they do the damage that you prefer.

Why you don´t write that your maiknclasses should get a nerf ? I saw you played a lot of mageclasses and also did very high dmg with them. Better write that they should also get a nerf. maybe try to be a fairplayer.

I still think that dr/wl should get a dmgnerf all over the ini but start slow. take the 10% toxic dmg and lets complain with other classes and wrtie again our opinion in the forum about that. Playernet has better ideas than you nudel.

I agree that the dr/wl is to owerpowered now, but i dont think that the class need a "massiv" nerf. The nerf of 100% aggro to 75% aggro is ok, but you shouldnt forget that this class gain a lot of aggro by doing dmg it should have a higher aggro because of that. it was same with all the other dpsclasses that you also could play as a tonk.

As example the kn/m with magical tankgear at hos, tikal, infernotime also gaines toons of aggro. i think it should be like it is, a little damagetank should gain more aggro. If you compare it with a ch/wl the dmg is similar. The aggro also is similar. You only can do a half or one third of a full buffed dps all over the ini thats ok and funny to play. Make to play tonk more interesting and the server need more tonks.

With Int/int gear the class do to much dmg the planned nerf from 130% to 120% poisendmg is a good idea for first and it also will reduce the aggro. If you nerf the 10% dmg and the 100% to 75% we should check both before it get more nerfs to dont destroy the class again and balance it. Dont make it so low like it was before again.

So dont nerf it massiv its a bad idea, because its near to balanced if you take a little bit of the dmg and the aggro.

m/kn, s/wr, dr/wl are very strong atm, but i dont know which dmglvl playernet want to reach. I still think the scale should be the r/ch atm. This is a good balanced class in my opinion. i think dr/wl, m/kn, s/wr and all the other classes i forgot that got a to high dmgboost should get a nerf to the r/ch dmglvl. Not only nerf the dr/wl thats not fair also nerf the other owepowered classes at the same time pls.

Is it planned to make a dungeonbrowser like in Wow ? In Wow you need a certain gearscore for join a Dungeonbrowser. The dungeonbrowser is an automatic search for randomgroups. It´s a very good thing in wow cause you can really good run ini since they released that. Pls implement it too and dont make it possible to get kicked by the group lead let the group take the choise so more than 50% need to vote for a kick before you get and only because of the reason that you did not good in ini and retard the group. Not cause someone dont like you and want to retard you because of that.

there is allready such a Function in the Game ( without the gearscore Stuff if i remember correct) but without the voting to get Kicked if you mean this ( dont fully unterstand the Text on that part)

Greetings

In wow you only can kick ppl by a kickvote. 50% of the group need to say yes before you get a kick and they usually only kick if you are not rdy for an ini or if you do shit and dont know the strategy and wipe the group more then 1 time. In this game ppl kick usually from group because they have a personal problem with and because of that they treath you to nothing. this is an anti-social behavoir and let the community look toxic. I hate behaivor like this.
    Thats should be forbidden in my opinion. If you have a problem with someone in group and dont want to run with him or her then leave the group dont talk shit about them like a rat.

I know that there is already an Inibrowser for looking for a group but noone use it atm maybe they will rework this browser with the gearscore to make it usefull. idn it thats why i asked about that.

Is it planned to make a dungeonbrowser like in Wow ? In Wow you need a certain gearscore for join a Dungeonbrowser. The dungeonbrowser is an automatic search for randomgroups. It´s a very good thing in wow cause you can really good run ini since they released that. Pls implement it too and dont make it possible to get kicked by the group lead let the group take the choise so more than 50% need to vote for a kick before you get and only because of the reason that you did not good in ini and retard the group. Not cause someone dont like you and want to retard you because of that.

I also said that the other option is to make the item usual to the other is change the magical dmg to fire dmg. my mainclass dont do any firedmg. And if they do smth like 5-7% more dmg instead of fire dmg i still need zhargos talisman.

Ihr solltet auch anderen einfach mal was gönnen und nicht immer nur so toxic sein.

You missunderstand me Laisha. I mean that they should give less then 10% dmg that the worldbosspart has. someting like 5-7%. Every other of this parts what zarghos drop only are a little bit better then aldos. Why only the mdps talisman should give a big boost like a new weapon ?. the iitems will be to worthy because of that in ah and to wear it. In every ini only parts give a little bost i dont know any patch where was an offhand that boost the dmg like a new weapon of an ini. Maybe another possibility is delete the 10% magical dmg on that part and put a higher fire dmg on it. I only think this item does not match to the usual game and i think cosmo dont want it cause the price of zhargos magical dmg talisman will be less and he doesnt allow me anything. the opinion is not a professionell statemant. so i cant take it seriously. And its not an golden improved gear.

only because smth has a gold coulor its not special. its only the next worldbossitem. its not a golden wing that drop with less than 1% chance. You dont need 10 core for improve it. Thats why the high price was not ok that you put it in ah 200k for a boss that you can farm every 12 hours idn or 24 hours ? I dont know the debuff. And cosmo if you think that there should be smth special on every golden item why dont post smth about the other 3 parts that drop and doesnt have it. they only have a little improve if you complain it to aldo items. Your arguments makes no sense.

Hi,

the new Worldboss Talisman has magical dmg instead of fire dmg. Maybe there is a to big difference between the magical dps talism of aldo and the new worldboss zhargos. If you watch the other items that aldo drop and complain it with Zhargos there is only a little improve like it is everytime when you patch a new ini there is also a little difference between the items. My idea is delete pls the fire dmg on aldo magical talisman and patch instead of the magical dmg but make it less than zhargos 10% more dmg. Its not good that 1 Talisman will give you the same boost like a new weapon. This is to much guys.

best reagrds

Itachi :/

I´m hungry now.

If you are already satisfied its ok. I prefer to do a constant dmg with a class. a little bit depends on critluck is ok but not a lot of vary because of it. so there is the possibility to give a only critluckskill for 5 sec and take a little bit of the weapondmg at this time. dmg wont explode if you take the weapondmg but idn the d/r good enough to say it exactly. but it sounds like you are already satisfied so maybe the class dont need any changes.

und werzur Hölle bringt denn Knödel zu einer Party mit ? :D