s/m

p/s

dr/wl

m/kn

m/wr

wl/wd

wl/r

r/wd

All of these classes are overpowered atm.i dont know which classes i forgot pls add them to my list. thats all op classes that need a dmgnerf to r/ch dmglvl.

• I am sorry but you make 0 sence. Everyone in the forum agrees that D/Wl is completely broken, able to be played as every role and hands down the best class in general. Therefore everyone (and not just me) demands a nerf to the class.

I dont have a main class, i play multiple classes. The thing you acuse me off (which is me trying to destroy classes that i dont like) is completely false.

No clue why you are talking about fair play, or even what you mean by that. Reporting broken classes is not a crime in a balance thread buddy.

• No one said to only nerf d/wl but in Reality its just the strongest magical class at the Moment. And since we need to find a point how to Balance it i suggest to target the stam/wiss convertion and try to convert less stamina so on mage gears dont have int/int/int on their gear. Maybe try only converting 50 % of the stamina but the dmg reduce will only be at 60%. and dont feel Attacked because the most broken class is yours.

Also nerf s/w physical attack gain back to 12 % 22 is just too much or try 15 since this class is just too good right now.

Ok if we follow your logic as example the dex and str on scouts shouldn´t give so much pat cause they are to op atm reduce it to give lower pat and also give more hp by it.

if they nerf like you said i can throw my gear to the garbage that i build extra for that class. ty for the great idea. With my gear the class is perfect balanced in this meta. I do similar dmg like a r/ch. not owerpowered not lowdmg. maybe make that the int stat give lower mat not the sta or wis. the int/int dr/wl are the owerpowered now not me with my gear. so why should nerf the dr/wl with my gear instead of the int/int dr/wl. Makes no sense.

So many emotions and so little impactful advices on how to change the balancing.

Please before u try Talking to me about classes which are to strong, first go and watch good players play classes and see the potential of it and dont try to compare some t12t13 leather gears with Ur "perfectly balanced" gear.

• and dont feel Attacked because the most broken class is yours.

There are many aspects that aren't being considered here. People cry this class is broken in every way. Well, that's simply not true, no class is broken in every point, that would be crazy.

Talking about dps only and in rofl, no low inis being considered.

I think this class need a nerf? Yes. A nerf to overall dmg? Not much. Depends what meta you are considering. Is better than warlocks but on point with some mages, for example. The biggest dmg of the class is BY FAR in organs. That require a 25-30% nerf for sure.

Rest of ini? It depends in your party and your supports. The better the party, the less dmg you can do with this class.

Is true, in bad-slow partys, the sustain is really op. Same as many mages tho.

You say with a good party and good sups d/wl (without organs!) is better than s/w and w/d? Hell no. It isn't.

Yes, you can buff up every 90s to catch up in many places where pdps can't buff. Now try to reach 50% of burst aoe of a Warrior/Druid in b2 mobs or lake. Or Balton/Astaroth dmg of a good Scout. They will take MANY millions of dmg from you because you are more sustain than their burst. If boss dies in 10s, you just can't. If mobs instantly die, there is nothing for you to hit. You need more time.

A big problem I see in this class in terms of dps is the high magical attack. Is useless. It is so high that there isn't barely any big difference between totally endgame players and others with t10 gear and runes lol.

About tank complains. I don't care tbh. You can remove it. To fix these "exploited" parts, just change a matt portion into mdmg. Low geared people won't be as op and noone would use this to tank if you now don't have crazy mattack. Easy.

I just wanted to say that you gotta be careful with complains. They usually destroy druids mdps when someone complain and no, don't say d/r turned out fine when it needed many many months of changes (and beg) to fix the CPS screwed up change. Even after those months you all agreed that it was 15-30% under any dps because is "half sup" which we never see in any party.

Now let the hate begin ^^

• - 200% dmg nerf are you sure about that ?

i also said that the class need a nerf but not a massiv nerf. they shouldnt destroy the dmg of the class again. It was 1 year one of the worst dmdpsclasses. why it shouldn´t be one of the best 1 year ?

But i still think that it should get a nerf let playernet adjust that. they have a good idea to regulate the dmg with take poisendmg.

• That´s a professional statemant. i agree 100% of this. It depends on group how op the dr/wl is atm and how fast the dmgoutput of the group is. it´s right that you sometimes have groups that almost instakill the mobs, then you are at the end of the scrut. if there is a slow group and mobs stand around 20 sec or more you can do more dmg then other classes. The dmgoutput should get also a little adjust. From highdmg to lowdmg with the sandstorm.

About the mat i thought the same that the class has to high mat and that redgearplayer can do to much dmg because of that atm.We already had this problem with the warriors before and Playnernet changed it in the way that madoxx said. took pat and add pdmg.

Good idea to make the different between the gears to give more mdmg instead of so much mat. maybe do a split between both worths. Give a lot less mat than the buff gives atm. But then also give mdmg with that buff.

and i only can say it again and again. i dont want any op classes. i realy dont like that there are always classes get boosted so much istead of bosst a little bit and watch out a little bit with the dmg output. i though about quit that game because of that. that´s why i wts my gear a few weeks ago. My idea was to boost dr/wl step by step a little bit. We have the salad now. I know that this will happen if a class is to owerpowered. All flame" its not fair the class do so much dmg nerf nerf nerf ". Than class broken again after that and do bad dmg. Why do this instead of boost in little steps to the right dmglvl.

At this point i cant aggree to Playernets ideas. Maybe they want that all ppl see what classes they have created. I can understand that ppl always are most interested in the op classes to do the highest dmg. So make a class op and all will watch and play this class but ppl are also interested in balanced classes with good dmg. A lot of ppl play the r/ch. It´s a good balanced class in the meta atm in my opinion. it has good cc and balanced dmg.

Please boost the lowerdmgclasses only step by step to dont make endless discussions about the owerpowered classes its so annoying. make me mad all the time when i join forum.

• That was meant as sarcasm. I am sorry you werent able to understand that. :)

• You cannot argue a balancing depending on Gear you have done.

Hint: read the first post of this thread carefully. Class balancing is still in progress

• I only mean that my worths are balance the class, so only need less mat with the int/int gear and get more hp with the int/int gear. then its balanced. An easy way to balance. But idc anymore. I will change my class and sell my gear. i have enough of this sh... discussions. I also want the possibility to change a lot of classes cause i always need to be afraid that dr/wl get changed and i coudlnt use my gear. I really dont like this balance and nerf content what they created since they added the new classes. maybe i will clean it and sell all parts. thats still the golden mdps parts. I already left League of legends because of this sh... Playernet is new riotgames. its so annoying to change all the time things. The new classsystem is very nice. this and the new inis make a great content, but maybe they should check more before they realease smth and dont balance 23942834932832492389432 time and act like riotgames. So f...ing annoying.

• As for the rogues, I don't think any of the connections are too strong, on the contrary, looking at other classes, especially magic ones, which are much more powerful. But maybe that's just my feeling. Maybe I am doing something wrong and I am not able to use the potential of my class. As for the alignment of classes, it is also difficult because people have different opinions on a given class because they run with different players who do not fully use the potential of their class. As for the D / Wrl, I think it should actually be weakened from 10% at the beginning as I tested this combination. I exchanged my equipment for a while with a friend from my guild and I find that not having such a prepared character for mage equipment, I deal comparable or even more damage than on my rogue. It is not true in every situation, because on my r / ch I can take more damage on a single target, but maybe I do not fully use the potential of d / wrl because I have never played magic classes before. In addition, this borrowed equipment is weaker than my leather one. For these reasons, I think that d / wrl should be slightly weakened :)

• i like so much these "this class is to strong", "too much patt/matt" told by players (or by people looking on their dps) with t12/13 golden gear with XIII runes, t16/17 weapons and carts that give 20k patt/matt

and when i hear chemp strong...

me, chemp with my t10 golden gear with runes XI and t15 weapon on rofl doing 2/3 of r/ch DPS with similar gear...

me doing only 60% of jerath's organ

and chemp is nerfed more and more...

and when finaly made d/wl with t10 red gear runes X with t14 weapon doing more DSP than me chemp...

me finaly killing full jerath's organ in first run after making eq... so happy...

me hearing nerf d/wl and all mage when i finaly started doing DPS because of d/wl... (still not as good as r/ch)

my conclusions: i should only play r/ch, the best balanced class with what noone has any problems, why i wasted so much diases on other classes...

only r/ch should be god tier class combo and if something do more dmg, u need nerf, but the problem is there are nerfs of class comboes that dont do near dmg of r/ch, maybe fokus now for all forgoten classes that still need more love??

If u will make that only r/ch is safe play, there will be only this option if all classes that u make strong will be nerfed in 1-2 weeks that they will be useless...

PS: plz rework again priest and warden set skills, think about benefits from set skills for classes that do different dmg type than normaly thanks to subclasses, like w/m, p/w, d/w, wl/d, s/m (or some other idk)

• seriously idk why i need at least 5 set skills on rouge mage warlock chempion knight, 4 on scout, 2 on druid (if heal 4) and only 2 on priest, 2 on warden, 3 on warrior...

who decided that some classes need lots of set skills to do their job and some dont need anything or there are only 1-2 necessary skills because other are not needed or totaly useless...

i'm warden i have 1 usefull skill (others are nod need to tank or do dmg)

• 1) You can only talk about it when you yourself have all kinds of equipment and try different bunch of classes

2) Even with the same equipment (tier, runes), the damage can be sooo different, because your indicators are also affected by:

-cenedrils

-monster cards

-pet

-zodiac pets

-buffs from relations

-title system

-various types of food from chests

• Hmm I told about s/w that the patk should be reduced a little bit. But I don't have t12/t13 Gear and t17 weapon. Only have t13/14 gear and t18 weapon sry and I play myself the classes.

Regarding the other stuff: why tf are you guys always compare at jerath or balton. Especially at jerath some classes can overperform like hell bcs they have some support on their classes, which is strong without any other support. Also at balton...... A single big trash mob which lives 4 seconds in a strong party and maybe 10 seconds in not strong parties... Nice to compare this within a 40-60 minutes run. This 2 special places/mobs are totally 100% worth to compare for balancing.👍

• yea, i aggre, i have all of it without 20k patt/matt from cards (and propably will never have it)...

if u have overpowered gear how u can tell if class is too strong or not when your gear is too strong itself... change to normal players red gear or golden t10 disable cards and check if these classes are realy strong or not...

not everyone have thousands to spend on diases or played by years and arleady have overpowered gear with what can earn in game thousands of diases to do more overpowered gears...

remmember that this balance is for all players, not only to top 10 in pat/matt that cry that game is too easy with their overpowered gears...

• wolę być złym chempem niż być Johnymkopytko

PS: i was never in organ with double fenix:( one time no food, next someone was to near when he wanted to eat me, third time i was too poor to buy fenix in IS...

PS2: oh, i remember one time when i was ch/s with double fenix on jerath event, both fenixes was tahen by bloody arrow, yea i'm bad chemp

• but u do something wrong with t10 gold gear t15 weapon runes XI u should easy kill one organ if u know class but when i see someone who tell something about balance and dont know hes class what i should think ?

edit. 3 times in jerath and tell something about balance is this a joke ? then why u start talk about jerath

edit2 go farm cenedrils u can buy pheonix and u no need dias for this

• I think most of us agree, dr/wl deals way to much damage compared to other class combinations.

I think also that the proposed Reduced Toxicologist poison damage gain to 120% from 130% is just the first small step of more needed steps to come.

I think the advantage of a dps druid doing the organs is that he can uses his Seed of Weakening.

So its better to not compare/discuss the damage numbers at the organs to keep the discussion meaningful.

You cannot argue a balancing depending on Gear you have done.

Hint: read the first post of this thread carefully. Class balancing is still in progress

I only mean that my worths are balance the class, so only need less mat with the int/int gear and get more hp with the int/int gear. then its balanced. An easy way to balance.

I think that proposal of reducing the magical attack gained from gear that is statted with int/int stats is a bad idea since its rather universal.

I think there are probably hundred better options to balance the dr/wl (or any class combination) before touching the mechanic of the amount of magical attack gained from int (or the amount of magical attack gained from int stats on gear because it is a int/int stat).

But lets wait first for the proposed Reduced Toxicologist poison damage gain to 120% from 130%

After it we can discuss what is more needed to make dr/wl more balanced for the so called strong parties with good support and when the party is less strong since those are two completely different scenario's for caster classes. ;)