Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Bard/scout

pls make a higher regeneration for the bloodarrow elite. 3% regeneration each second is almost like nothing. p/s also give with vampirearrow 3% reg. each sec. for group. its not really high its low. i think around 6-7% reg. each sec. would be nice. this class is not really tanki and already got a big dmg shave. the idea of this elite is amazing but as i said its a little bit low heal almost like nothing.

• Bard/scout

pls make a higher regeneration for the bloodarrow elite. 3% regeneration each second is almost like nothing. p/s also give with vampirearrow 3% reg. each sec. for group. its not really high its low. i think around 6-7% reg. each sec. would be nice. this class is not really tanki and already got a big dmg shave. the idea of this elite is amazing but as i said its a little bit low heal almost like nothing.

Healing 30-40k ish life per second more doesnt make you more tanky :/

And why do you want even more heal in the game when meta healers Hot you for 200-300k + each second / 2 seconds?

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Bard/scout

Healing 30-40k ish life per second more doesnt make you more tanky :/

And why do you want even more heal in the game when meta healers Hot you for 200-300k + each second / 2 seconds?

I guess he is wanna doing solo HOTO/KS ..Each class should do its own thing

also Bard class has ISS(95) reduces recevied area damge %15

• B/M

If you have your Firerune active, casting the Lv 90 ISS "Stolen Music", the burnmaster (buffid 1501896) doesn't proc.

Bard in general / Lv 90 ISS

How about removing the gcd from Rhythmic madness (id 1491098)? This one feels kinda useless on any combo and makes the Lv 90 ISS pretty much useless as well. Who wants to use a low scaling hit after a single target gcd? Maybe it would be even better to rework the Lv 90 ISS entirely, since I don't see any reason to use it on magical bard. Correct me if there is a use case on physical ones.

• Agreed. Lvl 90 ISS is completly useless from a pdps point of view as well, since Rhythmic Madness has no dps scaling.

A rework would be much appreciated.

• Bard/scout

I think 6-7% is too low. Looking at s/p healing amount in heal gear is very high ~200-300k every 2 seconds for 6 ppl. So I think 90-100% of self heal every second should be fair for an endless running skill.

• B/D

The musical attack transformed into earth damage is entirely useless. The Quick Rockshot (or whatever its called in en) (id 1491184) deals much more damage, has lower cast time, no focus cost and is aoe.

What the class misses (correct me if I'm wrong, haven't playtested it yet) is a strong single target cast, like flame of mages. So if you quadruple the damage and make it a 3s cast, this would be fine I guess!?

EDIT:

B/M

Lv 90 ISS Stolen Music seems not to apply the magical hit on this combination. Only the physical hit goes out.

• Bard/Mage.

I think the class is similar to mages in general. Strong dmg in mobs and pathetic in single dmg situation like organs and balton, etc. I don't know if that was the idea for this class. If it was, good, is performing very well in those places.

If it wasn't, here a few ideas.

To reduce the broken sustained dmg in mobs: Remove the 29.8% fire dmg from fire rune and add into another skill. 30s every 60s or 30-60s every 2 min, idk you pick.

To increase single dmg.

- Change harmony into fire dmg.

- When incredible rift is active, increase 3s cast dmg by 30% or some kind of modificator to this skill so when is used by a real cast (not fire rune passive), skill hits more.

-Bug fix. 3s cast skill should activate fire rune passive, it doesn't.

Bard/Druid

Class needs a total rework. It needs:

1. Buffs for burst.

2. Change the instant aoe skill adding more radius to 80 and buffing its dmg since is crap.

3. Fast shot skill, (the one used in straight line) shouldn't be an aoe. It should be a reflect up to 3 or 5 mobs so isn't used as normal aoe in b2 mobs or lake.

4. Single skill. Right now it has 3s cd, melee, high mana consumption and useless dmg. It should become the main single dmg skill of the class (boss) and not fast shot.

Mage/Bard.

Pretty similar to other mages like m/r in terms of playstyle although it does less dmg. I still dont understand the "sup for pdps" skills. Not much sense in using this class right now.

• I would love to see the rythmic Madness / Stolen Music combo getting viable for bard/scout aswell ( so rythmic madness pdd ranged weapon scaling and Stolen Music with a ranged weapon scaling) , that would also make the b/s rotation a bit more fluent and not spaming 2 skills all day long .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Can you put red instruments which we can buy from npc in instances to also drops from last bosses KS/Hoto so we can get some solid weapons to test new combos, bcs whit pruple lvl 15 or white lvl 1 you cant test dmg and rotations .

• Can you put red instruments which we can buy from npc in instances to also drops from last bosses KS/Hoto so we can get some solid weapons to test new combos, bcs whit pruple lvl 15 or white lvl 1 you cant test dmg and rotations .

Or put them in gorge like the other red weapons from the vendor

• Bard/Knight

104 ISS Increases by agroo %20 and parry rate 300 (these need to change by agroo %30 or 50)

Holy Note(1491160) need to fix /agroo does not produce ---also; this skıll main hand changed shield(off-hand) than create good agroo

Tempo(1491377)Raid reduces agroo by %10 " modify Your agroo by %50 "

• Is it intended that Bard gets a substantial amount of patk through Dexterity, regardless of the secondary class ?

Bard/Warden for example, is strictly better with leather gear compared to chain. Not only has it a superior 5 piece bonus (% damage compared to attackspeed), but also significantly more patk because of the attribute scaling.

Bard/Warrior on the other hand, would need chain gear with something like 4x str & 2x dex for optimization, which plainly spoken sucks. It just doesn't feel right that the only real chain wearing Bard combination needs dex stats on chain gear. Both cloth and leather Bards are perfectly fine with existing gear.

Thus far, the introduction of Bard has basically been a love letter to leather (B/Ch, B/S, B/R, B/Wd). Please let at least B/W be designed for "normal" chain gear.

After all, it's bad enough chain users have to build a Tambourine for one class combination only. Even Spear has more versatility to it xD

A DEV statement regarding the attribute scaling would be much appreciated.

In case this was an oversight that's perfectly understandable, the introduction of a whole new class has many implications, partly suprising ones. If intended, please reconsider, at least for B/W.

• Thus far, the introduction of Bard has basically been a love letter to leather (B/Ch, B/S, B/R, B/Wd). Please let at least B/W be designed for "normal" chain gear.

After all, it's bad enough chain users have to build a Tambourine for one class combination only. Even Spear has more versatility to it xD

I agree with everything that was written here but please let B/Wd also be normal chain class cause right now it's one of the very few combinations with warden that have potential and is nice to play.

• Thus far, the introduction of Bard has basically been a love letter to leather (B/Ch, B/S, B/R, B/Wd). Please let at least B/W be designed for "normal" chain gear.

*love letter to leather and mdps ._.

About b/wd i think since chain classes already got robbed of b/ch as a chain class maybe its better to let b/wd be a chain only class and change it to scale actually more with strength and change the lvl 70 elite to have the strength multiplier instead of both.

if its intented that this class is better with leather gear then im gonna build a 2h axe :)

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Official Post

Bard is getting 1.5 physical attack per Strength/Dexterity and 0.8 physical attack per Intelligence. Changes to keep certain combinations isolated to their intended equipment and stats may be expected.

Greetings

• Regarding bard/rogue

This class needs something for focus and energy recovery. If you hit more than 10 seconds permanently, you will be out of focus and energy, especially while moving (moving reduces focus regenerating drastically). At this point, you only use your non gcd skill and waiting for resources.

Greetings

Are there any Plans for this Issue ? I tested abit around today myself and can confirm the focus and energy Management is a totall mess and you run out of both resources very quickly.

Maybe an Idea would be that Deadly Magic (1491129) recovers a small amount of resources per hit ( 5-10)

Greetings

• Thanks for Bard/Knight this Tank-Class feels very nice and flawless, it performs great :) but have a little lag of physical defense. Fullbuffed with gold gear i am arround 3.3kk with def sigel abit over 4kk :) maybe you can change 104 ISS Skill ID:1491361 for Tank's to : Music Rune: Sturdiness: "Increase physical defense by 20%" is way more useful because the 20% aggro and 300 points parry have no impact to this class and beacuase of its the 104 ISS it should be something great.

Best regard Ídhril.

sdEORVa.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited once, last by Idhril ().

• Thanks for Bard/Knight this Tank-Class feels very nice and flawless, it performs great :) but have a little lag of physical defense. Fullbuffed with gold gear i am arround 3.3kk with def sigel abit over 4kk :) maybe you can change 104 ISS Skill ID:1491361 for Tank's to : Music Rune: Sturdiness: "Increase physical defense by 20%" is way more useful because the 20% aggro and 300 points parry have no impact to this class and beacuase of its the 104 ISS it should be something great.

Best regard Ídhril.

Exactly the same def than warlock/knight tank :/

• Oh wl/k is really lovely too and pleasant to play. Only problem, it is a paper sometimes and has no parry which is needed for Kalin. I just hope next inis aren't like this so this class doesn't disappear.

• Regarding S/R

please make Weak Spot or Weakening Arrow non gcd skill.

It feels really annoying, that classes like - bard/x, bard/x, bard/x and bard/x, next to w/x, wl/x, other s/x, ch/x, wrd/x and mage/x - have 100kk - 300kk dmg on boss, after you have used all "buffup" skills on bosses (weak spot, shot, weakening arrow, vampire arrow)

Greetings

• Bard/Warlock: While I agree that this class needs a nerf (and not a small one) and I think that there needs to be a way to stop stacking souls on b1 in rofl, with these changes I believe you can rework this class. From what I understand the idea of this class is that you start weaker at the begining and grow stronger towards the end.

With these changes you get in rofl what, not even 1k souls at the end of rofl? (no wonder you removed the group limit xD)

Or if you want to play this class at worldboss, congrats(!) you can get 15 souls if you have to play the cage event!! 20 if you hit both bosses. Thats a bit much I think.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia