Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• For Bard/warlock I think that you should have lowered the soul stack cap from 10k to 5k(at most) and changed it so that when we hit targets that miss we don’t get souls also the invisible lightning mobs at b2 rofl give souls when we aoe them. I also think if it’s possible to put the mob guards on a list that they cannot give souls from that would probably fix some of the issues.

Ps. Also because bard/warlock still over performs(not just because of the souls) i would lower the cps% on the 4 hit channel skill( can’t think of the name) and lower soul blast from 690% to 550%

• ch/b

equalizer only doing 5 rage instead of 15

same with magical form dmg or am i missing something ?

Following changes may not be visible on in-game tooltips until a patch, but will affect your damage/heal output in arcadia custom instances and Atlantis CH3

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• My suggestion for b/wl since now with the new change it destroys the class identity

5 Stacks maximum each mob / On bosses you can gather stacks when they take dmg and without a limit (so the classes doesnt loose their identity for worldbosses)

Remove stacking on immune targets.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• A few points about the bard/warlock

- The class recently received a "reduced darkness, Arise!" nerf of about 10% and a soul blast of 25%, (yes in its current form it is still a bit too low, but again let's not overdo it).

Suggestion: reduce "darkness, Arise!" from 39.2% to 34.2% (5%) and soul blast from 690% to 600% (15%).

- I agree with lowering soul accumulation limit from 10,000 to 5,000 (10,000 is way too much) and with the idea not to accumulate too much on single mobs,

- again i would suggest to give this combination a small amount of focus renewal on skills or increase max focus to 150 (yes i know there is a title, but it doesn't allow us to use more offensive titles).

Note however that this combo is a typical single target combo, so to match up with a typical area class they need to have a little more damage just on single targets.

Greetings

• A few points about the bard/warlock

Note however that this combo is a typical single target combo, so to match up with a typical area class they need to have a little more damage just on single targets.

Greetings

before the soul stacking change... tell us one class, that is stronger in single target than this? an other strong (only full buffed) single target class is the b/s, but with the highest golden weapon for b/s on server I can tell you, that b/wl before soul stack change does minimal more dmg with 5000+ souls with t14 red rofl tambu.

I would appreciate a minimal nerf of b/wl yes, but in an other way than the planned post patch notes. stacking souls only 5 per target is kinda useless for bosses / long fights.

Like some other said, I would change it that

• you need to hit successfully (immune targets / missed hits not giving souls)
    • exclude the guardians of b1 rofl

I think that you can watch after that, how it performs.

Greetings

• about old nerf S/W

why he is nerfed ? can someone who make balance answer ? he dont have best single target dmg he is not best aoe dmg dealer...

just wanna know why -_-

i dont look on rofl bcs rofl is old and give me 0 answer about single target maybe info about big groups but not single target :)

my experience is from zhargos 120+ times kill

D/WL is 30% stronger but u nerf S/W

i tell nothing about bard bcs its obvious for me u wanna make him stronger for now(ppl must make new weapon like with spear or gun) and i dont have problem with it for sure u will nerf it later like with combinations who use gun/spear :)

about AOE i can tell my experience from ROFL S/W have good aoe but i saw stronger class like P/S or M/K scout have one strong aoe with 1min CD... i mean scout dont have hit like good P/S 30kk+ from aoe

cant wait for answer :)

and i tell nothing about new title who are broken(some of them) but wanna know what is sad ? why u dont give also title who give 1% dmg(elemental dmg u give) for single target combinations who dont have elemental dmg

so u NERF S/W(and this is not small nerf :P ) but also u BUFF all class who have elemental DMG (2%)

nerf all physical class and double nerf S/W XD

ps.

60% 40% 20% crit dmg is way 2much i know u need lot of time but u also n eed lot of time for card scylla who give 1% DMG

20% crit dmg >1% dmg from scylla

better change this fast and dont tell me its ok bcs this will be end like with card attributes i tell at start value from card is 2big u said no its ok and after this u nerf value from next zones :)

srsly 60% even after long time my good...

char have ten fingers u can give ten rings also after make event 3000 times XD

• Overall, scouts are now quite behind other classes now. The last balance was done only by the remarkable scout, currently after weakened you can play with them and rival other classes, but you have to have stronger eq and all bonuses from cards, pet etc ... I would like to see the enhancement of this class. I will not even write proposals anymore because they are ignored all the time and I do not see any sense in it.

• why? 60% crit dmg from title, but you loose dragonslayer title buff then. depending on classes, 60% crit dmg is only ~14-17% dmg increase for critical hits, but you loose the dragonslayer buff. so overall it will be less than 10% boost on critical hits. For non critical hits you will loose dmg. For me the 60% title is a double-edged sword.

• ps.

60% 40% 20% crit dmg is way 2much i know u need lot of time but u also n eed lot of time for card scylla who give 1% DMG

Dont worry about it , in 3 years when the first ppl will get the title there will be stronger ones xD

And like Lutine wrote, it is not like your crits will be doing 60% more dmg

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• !0% + buff

like with elemental title who give 5% after use buff 10% and they nerf him ?:D now 1% after use buff 2% and not for everyone(no physical class)

same situation

• why? 60% crit dmg from title, but you loose dragonslayer title buff then. depending on classes, 60% crit dmg is only ~14-17% dmg increase for critical hits, but you loose the dragonslayer buff. so overall it will be less than 10% boost on critical hits. For non critical hits you will loose dmg. For me the 60% title is a double-edged sword.

!0% + buff

like with elemental title who give 5% after use buff 10% and they nerf him ?:D now 1% after use buff 2% and not for everyone(no physical class)

same situation

the elemental title is a different thing. the crit dmg title is usable for every class and it's not guaranteed, that it will buff your damage ;)

• WL/D

Healing as the character right now is very nice and since the healer changes you can finally fit this class as a 2nd healer into a raid. But i would suggest, since your main heal spell is Skill ID"1490962", to give that spell an extra 30 range through the elite.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Bard/druid:

• Increased Earthy Splash damage to 11520 from 5760.

I hope a bunch of other changes are coming as well because only this is hilarious :D this skill is barely a 1-2% in overall dmg...

• Regarding B/W.

• Reduced Deadly Notes damage gain to 100% from 113%.
    • Changed Octave Shifting damage to 4530 + 644% from 3020 + 920%.
    • Reduced War Cry physical attack gain to 20% from 30%.
    • Reduced Fatal Friend damage gain to 33% from 49%.

These changes together are too much of a nerf for the class. B/W prior to this changes has strong burst but weak sustain.

Post patch the burst will remain decent, but sustain will become abysmal.

If you intend to reduce the burst substantially, that's fine, but the class will need some kind of compensation for sustain.

• Regarding b/s:

Reduced Archer Rune damage to 75% from 150%.This will also affect the single target dmg of the class, which is besides full buffed, not really strong. I would reduce soul gale dmg even more and let Archer Rune at 150% or, if it is possible: Let Archer Rune be 150% for single target skills and 75% for Soul Gale

• B/R

Add to the lvl 70 elite skill that Lost sanity will also do dark damage since u have little amount of spells too use and often that skill is a filler on that class. Maybe as an exchange reduce the dmg of it a bit or let it inflict half mainhand half offhand dps.

And maybe change something with the focus management, even after the reduce of 20 focus on one skill you will be in trash permanently out of focus.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Quote from Planned Change Log

Warlock/Bard

• Fixed Ethereal Blade wasn’t usable, added cost of 2 Psi.

I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing. The class already got a psi spell and Ethereal Blade would be an additional hit. If you require 2 Psi there as well, you literally can't keep it on cooldown whithout having dwarven beer active, which would suck. So if you insist adding psi costs, change it to 1 Psi.

That should be way easier to sustain, since your bard cast recovers 1 psi as well. Would be a good combo then. But the class still needs more psi than most others, at least it did in my tests (when Ethereal Blase rarely was working properly) and the current psi sustain doesn't really help out that much, you barely have time to cast muscial attack for psi sustain, but need to use many additional spells to sustain focus and dps instead.

Edit: Example for the first rotation: cast Ruthless Judgment -2 Psi, cast Ethereal Blade -2 Psi, cast Severed Consciousness -2 Psi, all the Psi gone. So either you start spamming musical attack right there, or use a full psi restore spell/potion/iss/support...