Posts by orbit

The knight mage is atm not a good dps in rofl because he has to low mat and low weaponlevel.

The knight/mage need a higher weaponlevel for 2 hand sword. its the only dps with weaponlevel 142 for his mainweapon, pls patch it to 280 like the other dps for dont miss 10%. Give 20% mat pls and 30% attackspeed or you cant attack anything in rofl. everything is dead before you can hit. Add 30% attackspeed and if its to overpowered delete a little bit weapondmg and give attackspeed instead of that should be balanced. summarized add weaponlvl 280, +20% mat, +30% attackspeed, delete -20% light damage. You can delete the light damage by the skill light energyweapon its 20% more and add the 20% mat and 30% attackspeed. Please check my idea at the testserver. i think the class will be balanced after that in rofl. Maybe try 20% attackspeed instead of 30% if 30% is to overpowered. Thanks for reading my idea. i played a lot this class and tried things in rofl and at Balton. i think my ideas can work for a good balance.

I have an Idea to make hoto a little bit more interesting to farm. A lot of player who run it said its not worth to do so much runs for so less more mat/pat/crit. So please put a few coins into the bosses and maybe create a corefragment at the end of the ini for build a roflcore. then ppl have motivation to run your new really cool hoto hm. i like your idea with the old hm inis its really amazing, but the loot is a little bit lo. my idea is do smth between 5-10 runs for build 1 roflcore and 1,5-2k coins each run. You can give lower guilds the chance to farm theire golden gear too. it will take a lot of time but they have the chance and for higher player it will be interesting too, because its worth to farm then and similar like rofl. still a little bit worse but it makes sense then and your developer didnt waste time on that ini then, because ppl will run it and they are not frustrated, because there are no coins and only so less to improve something.