Posts by Cruvor

When i use the Skill, it Plays Animation

and everything, but no dmg is done

With recent Buffs Scout/Druid seems a bit too overtuned imo.

Would suggest a little nerf to Snakepoisonarrow (499583)

- Increase Cooldown to 3-4 seconds

- Increase Decremeant

Greetings

Hi,

something went wrong with recent changes to Snipe (atleast with Scout/mage)
    (besides still too long cast time :D )
    Tooltip cast Time and actual Cast time dont add up at all

Gyazo

https://gyazo.com/80db531613b59b54b98ccde831f727fd

EDIT: seams issue is only on classes that dont have a modified Snipe ( /mage /rogue for example).
    Scout/Warrior /Warden have a modified Snipe and there everything is normal / tooltip and actual cast time fit.

Greetings

Hi ,

about Snipe:

i ran endcontent ( orkham for example) as scout alot in last weeks , and i have made the experience , using Snipe in 99% of scenarios is a Damage Loss.

Played alot scout/rogue without using snipe once , and had much better result overall.
    Atleast for me i have the impression now , using Snipe on any Scout that doesnt have an instant Snipe (like s/d) is a wasted GCD.

Problems i noticed:

- Cast Time is too long , even with guitar and curse runes

- Damage is comparable weak with how long it takes (other classes have instant skills that hit way higher with lower cd)

- Set Up for a "Proper" Snipe takes to long , eg Scout/Rogue and Scout/Warrior.

Would love to see some changes regarding this issue <3

Couple Ideas what could be done from my site:
    - Small cast multi on snipe

- Fix Scouts "on mob hit" buff rota , as with /rogue and /warrior for example

- Revamp lvl 99 ISS "Reduces Snipe cast time, when essence arrow is active" or similar

Would also love to hear from other Scout players how they see this situation.

Greetings

Hi,

recent change to Bard/Scout with permanent Archer rune was really good and needed thanks for that, the reduced channel time feels really good.

Nevertheless imo its a bit too strong now with this buff and needs slight adjustments.

one of the following what could be done:

- Reduce Deadly Arrows to 700-750%

- Increase CD of Soul Gale to 6 seconds

- Make onhit part of Archery rune 50% chance to proc

Greetings

New Nimble Hands extra attack chance does not count for Scout/Rogue´s Autoshot.
    can this be adjusted ?

Greetings

aswell , since S/R dot is actually kind of usefull now (thanks for that <3)

Can 493253 be changed to apply the dot with other skills aswell ? would give this class some unique identity of being a DoT Scout.

Also some others ideas

- let dot trigger extra when certain Skills hit the target that is allready under the Effect of the DoT.

- Include DoT debuff in Deadly poison bite extra damage portion ( same as vamp arrow)

Greetings

Thanks for recent Scout changes , they help alot.

Any chance Autoshot and Hurricane Downpour ISS (494970) can be changed to be used together ? as of now you need to disable Autoshot to use ISS.

Other idea would be to make Hurricane Downpour like Champ´s Imprisonment Pulse , that would also fix this.

Greetings

Its a shame that only high end player can use the new t-stones and they earn a alot of diamonds just because most of the players dont have access to orkham so it would be nice if u could do something about that.

you know that stones you farm in Arfance forge and transform to corrupt with the AF NPC , can be sold to other Players ?

Hi

are there plans to reimplement /implement new Rogue Gloves ?

as of now there are only Katana Gloves , nothing about dagger or even other weapons ( 1h axe , 1/2h Hammers etc)

Greetings

Hi

couple bug reports/ideas about SW.

We destroyed enemy guild main gate , they rebuild all gates etc , we got back in and their Main Gate was Green and only damagable by AoE´s.

Bard/Scout´s Joint Blow (490420) is able to hit targets through objects/walls.

Aswell , Bard´s LvL 104 ISS seems to be active , atleast i had the buff running through whole SW.

Can you think about disabling placing lightning towers similar tower on top of your guild castle , as it makes it impossible to take the enemy crystal as towers hit through walls/ceilings etc.

Greetings

Hi

wanted to ask/know if there is a Limit of Players a Buff can effect ? especially 1490820 / 1490927.

we had it happen alot that eventho players where in range / closer then other players but did not receive the buff or clean from Druid.

But we noticed normal player pets for example also get affected so maybe max amount is reached and players left out?

Greetings

Need to free some Space in Transportbook so i write down all Positions i know here.
    If you know of any not mentioned by me , feel free to Comment.

Jungle of Hortek

51,6/24,3

50,7/51,2

46,3/54,7

41,6/86

Silverspring

44,8/76

57/59,9

64,1/40,8

52,4/21,4

38,9/33

40,6/65,5

64,8/59

Limo Desert

37,1/73,9

36/67,7

34,5/25,8

34,4/36,6

52,7/34,3

37,9/26,9

44,6/42,6

51,3/50

Splitwater Coast

75/34

62,2/49,7

46,5/20,8

40,6/28,6

44,3/46

52,5/48,1

55/68

56,1/84,1

Syrbal Pass

33,6/49,6

37,2/70,9

14,9/43,2

46,8/63,3

63,2/61,5

64,8/55,4

45,6/37,3

Xaviera

32,5/14,6

44/9,5

49,2/25,4

68,6/22,4

83,2/33,5

75,3/72

72,5/54,8

:/

Katana is currently "weaker" then dagger , yes but not cause of the Damage / elemental /atkspeed bonuses or whatever , mostly (from my experience) cause Mobs / Bosses just die to fast to make the special Part "Perfect Slice" usable/worthwile with it.

I excpect a meta change anyways with Orkham to Katana -> Mob/Bosses live longer better uptime on Buff / better energy recovery etc.

Katana has its own unique mechanic that is just not working in current Meta , that does not mean 2x dagger is overall superior.

Hi,

Can it be changed/fixed that only 6 people can enter Seasonal Windrunner in 1 lobby? Info says 8 but after alot of runs now , i never saw more then 6 , eventho other guildmates where in the que they never got to our game and had to wait.

This results now in imo unnessecary waittimes ,because Game is waiting to fill up to 8 players but it never gets above 6.

Greetings

Hi,

A:
    99% of Healer combos Heal enough so that you dont need to worry about picking Highest Healer Class. Highest Patk Buff that a Priest combo can provide is Priest/Scout , for wisdom/dmg buff it is Druid/Scout. So you are probably best of playing what you like most or what benefits the Group the most. My personal favorite is Priest/Mage as he offers a nice ressource generation buff for the whole raid.

B:
    Go full Wisdom , as your Mana and Value of your Patk/dmg buff scale with base wisdom. For balancing mana or other ressources , there are couple options if you really need to. Universal Potion, Phirious Injector or similar help alot.

C: Usefull skills is imo hard to answer as its sometimes situation depending. Overall Fountain of Mother Earth from Druid or Group Heal from Priest are good Aoe Heal skills. If you look for some niche Healer , i can recommend Warlock/Druid which is mainly Healing with Otherworldy Whisper and is providing really nice group Support.

D: As atleast in Endgame / close to Endgame , pure Heal Output is not a Big issue but its mostly about how high your dmg or patk buff are , you are on a good way if you can get your Hands on a Red Realm of forgotten Legends Heal Gear which you can upgrade over time to Golden Rarity.

:thumbup:

Hi ,

du kannst einfach mit rechts klick auf den Buff in deiner Buffleiste drücken dann wird der wieder entfernt

Hi, is it possible to play solo or duo or is it necessary to join a guild?

And what does the gameplay look like on the server - is it possible to play f2p/with small p2w?

Hey,

solo/duo play is possible yes , but when you get into endgame/custom instance you need a Group of mostly atleast 6 People. But they can still be searched via Worldchat.

F2p is possible as most stuff in AH is traded with Diamonds.

Greetings