Posts by Cruvor

well game worked i fixed that problem with normal reinstalling but now i wake up and i have other problem something with connection Connection lost please check conection and fire wall or something like that and i dont know how to fix that help please screenshot

The Servers are currently offline , thats why you get this message :)

Bu

Till then you should consider to also play Warlock - since even without good gear (for dps) you can support as Wl/M // M/Wl to get your dps gear

Well, i picked human, so i cant play warlock with it sadly. Or ist it different on CoA? I looked at Varanas classhall but could only find the usual 6 classtrainers for humans.

Johana , you can change your Race with a Skill in the Item Shop :)

Some day i was casually looting my chests and minding my own buisness

But then i felt the Earth shake .I heared big loud cracking sound
    and a Mysterious Portal appeared in our Capital City .
    I buff myself and walk through the Portal to see what lies behind it.

What is that ? a gathering Point for creatures of all kinds and species . That is awesome
    I walk a round in this strange place and meet up to 100 different races/species of all Kind and from all around the Universe.

I speak to a Raven that can understand and answer me in my Langugage . We talk for a long time and he tells me about his Universe where everyone is a different Type of animal . We come along very good and we decide to go on an Adventure together

My new Raven friend takes me to one of his friends to Transform me so that i can use their Powers.
    After the transformation i immediatly feel more Powerfull and im more coinfident to go on Adventures with my Friends

With my new gained Powers and Friend we slay all kinds of Bad monsters too make the World a better Place.

I hope u like my little Story

Greetings Cruvor :)

Hey everyone ,

i just noticed that every Aoth Ring from Dalanis Nightmare has the Mainstat for the associated Class (Tank Ring got Stamina , Mage ring got Intelliegence etc) except the one for the Dexterity Classes . This ring got Stamina instead of Dexterity -> Is this intendend with a reason or a mistake ?