Posts by Cruvor

Hi, is it possible to play solo or duo or is it necessary to join a guild?

And what does the gameplay look like on the server - is it possible to play f2p/with small p2w?

Hey,

solo/duo play is possible yes , but when you get into endgame/custom instance you need a Group of mostly atleast 6 People. But they can still be searched via Worldchat.

F2p is possible as most stuff in AH is traded with Diamonds.

Greetings

Hello ,

with recent changes to music playing and New Castbar , Bard´s faster music playing has weird interaction with it

Castbar shows 5 seconds when playing Music as Bard , but since Bard plays music in 4s the castbar just finishes after 4 seconds.

Gyazo Screen Video
    gyazo.com

Greetings

check your ingame mail , i send you a couple

Greetings

recent rogue nerfes are imo deserved ... for rogue/warrior.

Sad to see that other niche rogues got pushed even further away.

About the Sprint change , not sure if its viable for all rogues at the moment but nice compensation atleast for recent Movementspeed calc adjustments.

Greetings

Hello,

since Latest Patch when you create a Raid you get no more Info about the player when you hover over them with your mouse , only works if you are in same zone / close to the Player.

Bug or Intended ?

Greetings

My 50 cents on the Topic.

Would be really cool if you could implement a way to reduce guild castle buffs to 6kk for all 3 ( I wont write again the reason as it is written 100x before here.)

My Idea would be a New Building for Guild Castle : Factory.

Reduces Guild Tower Cost based on Factory´s Level.

Level 10 reduces Guild Tower cost by 33% ( Values are just to represent my Idea can/should be changed obviously)

Level 9 reduces Guild Tower cost by 25%

and so on .

Factory can be upgraded with Guild Materials , or Arcadia Coins ? so everyone in the guild can participate with running instances together.

Also looking at current AH Gold sales where are ~ 1kkk Gold at auction right now , is way way too less to fund even a fraction of Servers Gold needs, when looking at Engineering or Card System especially.

Would be cool that if you keep gold like it is now that you add other ways to get / farm Gold for players to sell or use on their own. ( Gold drop from monsters directly ?)

Edit: Also maybe an option to look into would be to make it more attractive for real newcomers -> Minigames ? Gold Bags that contain a small amount of Gold sold for Shells for example? , as to be somewhat half efficient to farm gold in instances you need some Diamonds Start capital ( perfume, travelling merchant maybe 1-2 extra bag slots and some basic ,not starter, gear)

I dont really want to farm Gold everyday just so i can run instances for that day and having to redo it all over again the next Day.

Greetings

In Addition , Light Connection (498626) triggers fight when starting to channel.

Greetings

I need 6 silver ore for quest. I've seen a bundle of like 2000 sold but I don't need all that. Could someone please sell me 6? I just want to finish that quest. ;(

Do you still need it ? if so , check your mail

You don't test anything before complaining?

Это не жалобы, а констатация фактов. Если бы это было что-то сложное, требующие измучивающих тестов - одно дело, а это видно невооруженным взглядом. Просто элементарно, если спросить игроков какой связкой играть на том или ином классе - сразу слышишь ответы, люди даже раздумывают :D Почему? Потому что, повторюсь, здесь нечего проверять.

These are not complaints, but a statement of facts. If it was something complex, requiring verification, it's one thing, but it's visible to the naked eye. It's just elementary, if you ask the players what combo to play on a particular class - you immediately hear the answers, people don't even think about it :D Because, I repeat, there is nothing to check here.

"statement of facts" is interesting way of describing it , i am curious where you checked that fact as i see you just reached max level.
    from my experience with leather classes , most are viable / have a use for instances except maybe 3 or 4 out of 30?+ combinations.

Edit :" if you ask the players what combo to play on a particular class - you immediately hear the answers, people don't even hink about it" i guess test it for yourself before you comment on such topic relying completly on other players

rechecking , what about 777938 / 777937 ? Since the fix i have seen and obtained all cards except these 2 and also never heared or seen mentioned 2 drop . Or is there some super weird way to obtain them ?

Greetings

Hi i think rogues who use katana have big problems whit agro, whit new stacking of perfect slice now agro is rly high on rogues,my agro never gets under 18% whit w/p and priest - agro. My opinion is you sould do something about rogues whit katana about agro to reduce it so we can play normal in burst so we dont take agro from tanks..

Cao Elipso

Try - Aggro powder ( 200427) :saint:

Then Descibtion of Boiling Blood (494327) should be updated aswell as it is misleading and also stating to increase Physical Damage , as with Boiling Blood Focus is working.

Greetings

Heyo,

since there is the debuff that Players allready got a Revive to prevent Double reviving was implemented a while ago , what about doing it the same for Priest´s Soulbound to avoid confusion ?

Greetings

Yes please , would be awesome <3

Bard/Rogue

Class is pretty unpleasent to Play as of to high ressource costs. Both energy and focus.

Anyway there can be done something about it ?
    Some Ideas what could be done ( Numbers just to underline argument , can be changed obviously)

-Reduced cost of Skills ?

> The Sinister (1491131) to also reduce ressource cost of Skills by 15%.

-Mechanic to regain some ressources ?

> Let Mass Destrcution (1491134) regain a low amount of ressources per monster hit. For example 3 energy and 3 Fokus so if you hit 4 mobs you get 12x3= 36 ressources back.

> Same mechanic but with Soulsucker (1491132) Hits 2x4 so 24 ressources back.

Greetings