Posts by Cruvor

Hi,

i have the feeling something went wrong here

• Changed Gate Dmg reduction effects to be visible.

I do more damage to the Outer Gate then before , even with recent change that you cant use buff food anymore( About buff food , you can still use it outside and go into Sw with it / it doesnt get cleansed).

Inner Gate to castle seems to be unchanged , only outter gate

Greetings

Hi ,

as i understood it , the vip membership available until 1.6.23 is only the permanent/lifetime VIP.( rest should be available afterwards?!)

Do players who buy the Permanent VIP gain more advantages than the current one options or will it be the same as it is right now and if there are more advantages in Perma VIP than what would they be?

difference between for example 30 days VIP and permanent VIP is just the runtime / days you have it

Greetings

exact same i can confirm , instant death. Maybe due to dmg interval of bubble ?

Hey,

777938 / 777933 / 777934 / 777837 / 777935
    Are those Cards able to drop ? i have a lot of runs now and never seen any of these cards/ nor heared of anyone having them, even with good %droprate .

Piece of Hollow Shell and Slime card seem to drop more or less frequently but others mentioned above dont.

Greetings

WTF , Please add it to the game 8|

Hey on r/ch this new Dwarven Forge giving max stacks of Poisnouse Feedback for 4 minutes is making you have permanent 20% dmg if you dont use poison hands and allowing you to use Energized hands, kinda fun interaction

r/ch was pretty poor in damage , and honestly i like this bug xD maybe it could be fixed and implemented like this / with lower run time then 4 minutes

In Addition,

Beacon of Regeneration(498620)

Healing is not displayed correctly. In Combat log the heal is not even mentioned , in scrutinizer it is shown as Sysname (https://gyazo.com/4cd93f1f79f975ee040c4342b4b4e42b)

Greetings

it seems a good idea, maybe they should just give all mobs and bosses gold drop also. Currently when we kill mobs we get earth/ice/fire dust. And from boss we get arcadia coins. Every mob and boss should drop gold also. If every boss drops 5m gold and every mob drops 50k gold our problem would be solved.

interesting idea , but values should be adjusted or you would get like 40kk from 1 DC run :D

Or maybe some sort of gasha in endboss loot , with chance of for example 1-10kk gold inside :/

Hi,

Can there be anything done to improve Priest/champions Light Connection(498626) in terms of how it targets players?. I often get the message i cant see the Player when i want to use it , eventho i can reach them/heal them with e.g urgent Heal.

Edit: Just happened i was on even ground with tank but still skill could not see him

Greetings

Not sure how i feel abou this :/

Idea could work so newbies get a better start ( if they want to farm gold hours and hours, as this is/was done on retail but i highly doubt it ) and prieces stay +- the same as with Vendor.

Also biggest issue i see is with Card system , it consumes an abyssal amount of Gold for a couple cards and with the changes now will take even longer / need more grind then it allready has.

Also not sure then how Tstone farming will go on , even for newbies . As you need ~65kk Gold for 1 Tier 14 Stone

Maybe an idea for now would be to reduce Gold you can buy from Vendor from 400kk per day to 100 or 200kk and see how it goes.

Greetings

With newest Changes to Forsaken Maneuver the character goes small and big and small and big constantly , i guess animaton was not changed.

Greetings

In addition , when i get healed with e.g Restore Life or similar single target heals i loose all stacks/ it counts as if i get hit

Greetings

Yes would be really nice. Even with recon 13 i have 30% aggro.

Greetings

Rogue/Priest

Class is pretty poor in Aoe/single/sustain.
    Some ideas to give the Class a little Push:

-Increase dmg per stack from 492921 from 1% -> 2%

-Make it possible to stack 492921(dmg portion) also via your Aoe cause right now you need to take some time to stack it up single target before you can go into mobs and do Aoe / when your instant stack buff is not up (not per mob but per ability hit so you are not full stacks with 2x Aoe)
    - Increase 491540 by a couple % ( % depends i guess on what other stuff would be buffed)

- Give 499510 a boost to %Water Damage , right now all your stuff does Water Damage but you have no increase of it so you are at 100% water damage

Little QoL change.

- You often get Absorbed when hitting a mob , i guess it is cause of 499505. would it be possible to hide those ?

Greetings

Auf kundi Schurke genauso, komischer weise gings kurz vor dem Patch noch alles ich es getestet haben.

Same for Scout/rogue , strangely it worked for me shortly after patch
    (same for hurricane downpour , either all Aoe´s are bugged or not intended)
    Greetings