Posts by Cruvor

Die "Miete" für Bank AH und Post wurde ja auch kräftig erhöht von 1000 auf 3000 Dias...schämt Euch was!!!

Tja, so ist das wenn die Spieler weniger werden. Jetzt müssen weniger Spieler den Einnahmenverlust ausgleichen, ist halt wie beim Original RoM auch. Es wird versucht die Einnahme zu maximieren, das geht so lange, bis alle Spieler weg sind.

Wenns euch zu teuer ist , kauft doch erstmal die für 30 tage o.ä und nicht gleich für 1 Jahr , und wartet bis ihr mehr dias habt

Not sure exactly what all this discussion is about right now.
    In comparison to before balancing / retail there are x5 more classes viable then before .

I remember e.g Gorge times where 3 maybe 4 Dps classes overall where played . Nowadays Leather has more selection in Scout or Rogues subclasses ,that are viable/playable,then over whole Chain/Leather/Cloth back then.

Greetings

This would be a nice Idea to add to Housing . Buyable testdummies where you can change def hp etc :/

Cruvor

Hast du auch nie beim Hausmädchen/Hausverwalter Sachen aus dem Rucksack verkauft? Irgendwie seltsam, dass mache ich ständig wenn ich vom Questen oder einer Ini nach Hause komme.

Gequestet hab ich schon seit jahren nicht mehr hier :D
    Und ini mäßig laufe ich eigentlich nur Custom instanzen , da fällt z.b kaum kleinkram/müll an den es sich lohnen würde zu verkaufen / munition hab ich auf automatisch wegwerfen

"man muss erst selber einen Char auf Stufe 80 spielen um eine Rüstung zu bekommen"

Es gibt immernoch die Option das du 1 Klasse pro character auf lvl 80 boosted + kostenloses gear 1x pro

Ist dir das mit dem Hausmädchen nicht aufgefallen? Ist seit dem gestrigen Patch so, kann es aber in den Patchnotizen nicht finden. Auch verstehe ich den Sinn nicht, warum es gemacht wurde. Oder ist das nur ein lokaler Fehler bei mir?

Die option einfache möbel für gold zu kaufen ?
    hab ich nie benutzt also nein , nicht aufgefallen

"man muss erst selber einen Char auf Stufe 80 spielen um eine Rüstung zu bekommen"

Es gibt immernoch die Option das du 1 Klasse pro character auf lvl 80 boosted + kostenloses gear 1x pro character . Der NPC wurde nur nach Varanas - Auge der weisheit verschoben. Wenn es das ist was du meinst

Hey ,

with latest Patch ItemShop and Character Interface got a little rework.

And i wanted to ask if it is possible for Itemshop to go back to the old one , as i absolutely do not like it , and from reading Worldchat there are other like minded Players .

Maybe an tick in settings would also be an option to switch between 2 whatever you like more ?

Also that in Character Interface your %Aggro is now moved to last dropdown menu is also ,imo, not really nice and i would love to see it back where it was before.

Would also appreciate feedback from other players to see if im not majority and most "not active writing in forum / wc" ppl actually like it

Greetings

Hi!

Once again, I will ask you to change the two scout connections S / P and S / K which are still useless. S / P has long been replaced by S / B which deals more damage and has more useful buffs, and S / K I do not know what this combination is so far, because it neither refuel nor buffs about the damage.

Yes i would love that aswell . S/P is now just a cheap knock off of S/B and S/K is designed to be a tank ? or a support ? not 100% sure as it is bad in both parts.

Greetings

Hi!

Am I the only one who has a problem with the Rogue's survival during the fight in DC (especially between the 4th - 5th boss). Neither the title can do it, the hp pot and with Rogue reduction I can still die from AoE damage.

Greetings

Dont have that problem anymore ,so much atleast . i normally also switch to egg rice dumplings.

I guess for some parts atleast , position of tank / yourself is essential.

Greetings

Hey ,

would be nice if you can change the Icon above your head when you use perfect Slice . tested it a bit with Rogue/Bard and the icon is hardly seeable for me cause of non gcd AoE that is wrapping up my whole character.
    And in genereal it was also hard to see sometimes cause players standing on 1 point , mobs get in the way etc

Greetings

I don't play Dark Core that much but are Wardens really that strong, that all of their pets need a nerf? I thought we were talking about Warden/Rogue which Lutine specifically mentioned doing 20% more dmg than her Rogue/Scout.

Yes they where . They will Prob still be Really strong , have to Test today

greetings

Im confident that i know what i am doing.

According to patchnotes it is you that should ask you this questions

(Dont take it serious, just Friendly banter)

Greetings

From my Testings ,

Most leather classes are fine as they are and can compete with most other classes / combinations . Just vs wardens there is no chance (magical or physical) , even when i have 1-2 tiers higher weapons /gear / runes etc.

Pets are just too strong vs high def mobs ( e.g darkcore )

Greetings

Hey,

About the buffs.

It was most likely made so that Healer have a reason to make new gear/ improve Their gear. Because just improving it for more healing alone is Kind of pointless as it is allready super high . Eg i have super old heal gear , from the Time where stam stam was Used 50/50. And i have no Problem to heal most endcontent solo, i just Dont buff so high :D

Greetings