Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• In its current form, Katana on a rogue is really uninteresting. The idea of firing the skill when an exclamation mark appears above the head could be even interesting, but unfortunately it does not work. Large groups of mobs crowd confusion on contact dps this form will not pass, very often it is hard to notice this exclamation. Please change it in some meaningful way.

Next thing you are adding new weapons like Pistol, Katana, Guitars, Spear, etc. which are practically not used at all and no one is running with it because the connections on which they can be used are simply too weak. The variety of weapons is nice in my opinion, but it would be nice if each of them was really useful.

• In its current form, Katana on a rogue is really uninteresting. The idea of firing the skill when an exclamation mark appears above the head could be even interesting, but unfortunately it does not work. Large groups of mobs crowd confusion on contact dps this form will not pass, very often it is hard to notice this exclamation. Please change it in some meaningful way.

Next thing you are adding new weapons like Pistol, Katana, Guitars, Spear, etc. which are practically not used at all and no one is running with it because the connections on which they can be used are simply too weak. The variety of weapons is nice in my opinion, but it would be nice if each of them was really useful.

The exclamation mark is showing with a sound. If you play with sound, you can concentrate on it

• Yes thats why no one is playing any rogue whit kata all i can see only warrior classes use katan which isnt so nice that leather cant,i think then they should also add something similar like rogue skill to warrior.

At least i didnt see anyone use katana as leather expect one person which i wont name. If they gave us option then we should have a option to implement it in kitty or lua depends on which one player use...

Playing whit sound is not an option for me since sound in this game is terrible. I didnt see any balance for some time and there are some classes that are unbalanced atm and some are rly down.

Its just my opinion dont judge me :D

Pozdrav Elipso

• Leider ist es um das Balancing sehr sehr ruhig geworden. Es haben sich einige Klassen entwickelt die extrem op sind. Das führt teilweise dazu, dass in einigen wenigen Gilden gebeten wird diese Klassen nicht in Random zu spielen um einen evtl.. Nerv vorzubeugen. Nein, ich möchte keinen Nerv für diese Klassen. Es bringt nur Frust und die Profis die sich die Mühe gemacht haben durch verschiedene Faktoren das optimale aus diesen Klassen zu holen würden bestraft. Das finde ich nicht fair und wäre keine Lösung. Nur sollten jetzt die schwächeren Klassen angepasst werden. Diese teilweise extremen Spitzen sollte es in diesem Spiel nicht geben. Die verschiedenen Klassen sollten sich im Spiel ergänzen, wenn also einige wenige Klassen in allen Bereichen op sind stimmt etwas nicht.

Unfortunately, balancing has become very quiet. Some classes have developed that are extremely op. This sometimes leads to a few guilds asking not to play these classes in random in order to prevent a possible nerve. To prevent a possible nerve. No, I don't want a nerve for these classes. It only brings frustration and the professionals who have made the effort to get the best out of these classes through various factors would be punished. I don't think that's fair and wouldn't be a solution. Only the weaker classes should be adjusted now. These sometimes extreme peaks should not exist in this game. The different classes should complement each other in the game, so if a few classes op in all areas, something is wrong.

Edited once, last by Pistan: wort vergessen jetzt eingefügt ().

• Leider ist es um das Balancing sehr sehr ruhig geworden. Es haben sich einige Klassen entwickelt die extrem op sind. Das führt teilweise dazu, dass in einigen wenigen Gilden gebeten wird diese Klassen nicht in Random zu spielen um einen evtl.. Nerv vorzubeugen. Nein, ich möchte keinen Nerv für diese Klassen. Es bringt nur Frust und die Profis die sich die Mühe gemacht haben durch verschiedene Faktoren das optimale aus diesen Klassen zu holen würden bestraft. Das finde ich nicht fair und wäre keine Lösung. Nur sollten jetzt die schwächeren Klassen angepasst werden. Diese teilweise extremen Spitzen sollte es in diesem Spiel nicht geben. Die verschiedenen Klassen sollten sich im Spiel ergänzen, wenn also einige wenige Klassen in allen Bereichen op stimmt etwas nicht.

Unfortunately, balancing has become very quiet. Some classes have developed that are extremely op. This sometimes leads to a few guilds asking not to play these classes in random in order to prevent a possible nerve. To prevent a possible nerve. No, I don't want a nerve for these classes. It only brings frustration and the professionals who have made the effort to get the best out of these classes through various factors would be punished. I don't think that's fair and wouldn't be a solution. Only the weaker classes should be adjusted now. These sometimes extreme peaks should not exist in this game. The different classes should complement each other in the game, so if a few classes op in all areas, something is wrong.

Ich würde gerne mal hören welche Klassen es denn sind. Viele schreiben immer "Es gibt einige Klassen die zu OP sind" aber Namen werden nicht genannt.

I would like to hear which classes. Often ppl only write "there are still OP classes" but never write which they think are OP.

• Hi,

regarding p/wl the range of the skill 498798 should be lowered to the same range like the heal skill you use or in general maximum to 250.

Furthermore there was in a patch, that the healing of this skill was lowered. Don't know if it is affected, but it is healing the same amount like "Urgent Heal". Right now the combination of ~1k+ range and Urgent Heal amount is probably the most unbalanced skill atm

• Hi,

regarding p/wl the range of the skill 498798 should be lowered to the same range like the heal skill you use or in general maximum to 250.

Furthermore there was in a patch, that the healing of this skill was lowered. Don't know if it is affected, but it is healing the same amount like "Urgent Heal". Right now the combination of ~1k+ range and Urgent Heal amount is probably the most unbalanced skill atm

2000 years later.... This range that's all this class combination have. Not regen, not mass heal (498769 trash), nothing. If nerf it, then this cc can move in trash cc, because he will become a simple ordinary healer w/o features. And nothing talk about raising defense, move players, tower, we both know, what this no one appreciates. May be some ppl play a little in "this", but after they forget this cc.

• Hi,

2000 years later.... This range that's all this class combination have. Not regen, not mass heal (498769 trash), nothing. If nerf it, then this cc can move in trash cc, because he will become a simple ordinary healer w/o features. And nothing talk about raising defense, move players, tower, we both know, what this no one appreciates. May be some ppl play a little in "this", but after they forget this cc.

right now this class can SOLO heal worldboss. solo for 2 rooms. balanced?

• 2000 years later.... This range that's all this class combination have. Not regen, not mass heal (498769 trash), nothing. If nerf it, then this cc can move in trash cc, because he will become a simple ordinary healer w/o features. And nothing talk about raising defense, move players, tower, we both know, what this no one appreciates. May be some ppl play a little in "this", but after they forget this cc.

right now this class can SOLO heal worldboss. solo for 2 rooms. balanced?

If spirit had raid mass heal i say "not balanced", but he heal one ppl every 0.5s (and when u heal smth), balanced.

• right now this class can SOLO heal worldboss. solo for 2 rooms. balanced?

If spirit had raid mass heal i say "not balanced", but he heal one ppl every 0.5s (and when u heal smth), balanced.

yes true , but not on ~1000 range , maybe reducing it to 200-250 would be a good idea

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• If spirit had raid mass heal i say "not balanced", but he heal one ppl every 0.5s (and when u heal smth), balanced.

yes true , but not on ~1000 range , maybe reducing it to 200-250 would be a good idea

and just fyi tanks getting ~2kk from that passive heal on that range with an endgame heal gear xD. that's why I still say: Class is able to solo heal bosses, where it is designed for minimum 2 separate parties (in my eyes exploiting if you do that)

• yes true , but not on ~1000 range , maybe reducing it to 200-250 would be a good idea

and just fyi tanks getting ~2kk from that passive heal on that range with an endgame heal gear xD. that's why I still say: Class is able to solo heal bosses, where it is designed for minimum 2 separate parties (in my eyes exploiting if you do that)

Its not passive, its active more, bcs u need heal smth (i wrote above). I believe more that 2kk+ heal its not this cc, its a large number of incoming/outgoing heal power buffs (titles, passive skill on heal etc), devs added many such.
    About 1k+ range, what is difference between pets p/wl and p/wd (or wd/p, doesnt matter) then?

• and just fyi tanks getting ~2kk from that passive heal on that range with an endgame heal gear xD. that's why I still say: Class is able to solo heal bosses, where it is designed for minimum 2 separate parties (in my eyes exploiting if you do that)

Its not passive, its active more, bcs u need heal smth (i wrote above). I believe more that 2kk+ heal its not this cc, its a large number of incoming/outgoing heal power buffs (titles, passive skill on heal etc), devs added many such.
    About 1k+ range, what is difference between pets p/wl and p/wd (or wd/p, doesnt matter) then?

It passively heals an extra target. doesn't need to argue about that. it works passive. without warp charge, only selfbuffed + knight buff, 1.5kk healing passively on knight. (ok knights gets a little bit more healing), but sure it is ini buffed permanently around 2kk. just saying

• and just fyi tanks getting ~2kk from that passive heal on that range with an endgame heal gear xD. that's why I still say: Class is able to solo heal bosses, where it is designed for minimum 2 separate parties (in my eyes exploiting if you do that)

So i did some testing , p/wl pet heal has a 950 range(+- 10), P/warden pet has 200 range .
    P/warden pet heals once all 3 seconds . P/wl pet/you heal 4 times in 1s ( including urgent heal 2+2)

I hope you see the problem now

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 5 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Its not passive, its active more, bcs u need heal smth (i wrote above). I believe more that 2kk+ heal its not this cc, its a large number of incoming/outgoing heal power buffs (titles, passive skill on heal etc), devs added many such.

It passively heals an extra target. doesn't need to argue about that. it works passive. without warp charge, only selfbuffed + knight buff, 1.5kk healing passively on knight. (ok knights gets a little bit more healing), but sure it is ini buffed permanently around 2kk. just saying

All knights (especially K/D) have very big incoming heal, so:
    1) K/D potent blessing (12%) + earthly protection (16.8%), but not everyone like K/D, we can ignore it.
    2) Devotion 16,4%
    3) perma priest salve or druid seed 14,9%
    4) priest spring water 8% or p/wl 15,4%
    I can continue, but not see reason. If u remove it u can see good heal, but not overheal.

i suggest 500, because this healer havent nothing good, w/o spirit.

Edited once, last by Denis987: Merged a post created by Denis987 into this post. ().

• I have idea about p/wl. I suggestion add buff, which decrease all heal power by 40%, when u activated spirit, w/o any correction in range. I think it will called "Spirit's curse". Can be increased by 50%, but need test. I think its a simple solution, would like to know your opinion.

• I have idea about p/wl. I suggestion add buff, which decrease all heal power by 40%, when u activated spirit, w/o any correction in range. I think it will called "Spirit's curse". Can be increased by 50%, but need test. I think its a simple solution, would like to know your opinion.

Doesnt change anything. range is to op. and btw this class has far more than only this passive heal skill.

for example 498770 and 498769. Think about p/k for example, the p/k has really nothing xd but p/wl is just op

Doesnt change anything. range is to op. and btw this class has far more than only this passive heal skill.

for example 498770 and 498769. Think about p/k for example, the p/k has really nothing xd but p/wl is just op

I think need nerf ~500k regen, its more imbalance, then this spirit)

• regarding p/wl

1 DC run p/wl vs d/p

made an extra "dc" gear with 1701 gear score. fullbuffed with all ~150k wisdom

Items like

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

extra lower geared my stuff. seems "balanced". If you would think about dps, that would be a gorge red geared dps with stats like endurance/deftness and do double amount of strong dps with dc gear. I think would there be a dps class with such an unbalanced amount of damage, the balance would come over night.

Greetings

• Although you havent heard, but i always say and will say "regens weak, one-target and mass strongest". I very want compare p/wl and one strongest healer (he w/o pets, regens, only one-target and mass), max equip, dc

• Although you havent heard, but i always say and will say "regens weak, one-target and mass strongest". I very want compare p/wl and one strongest healer (he w/o pets, regens, only one-target and mass), max equip, dc

you know p/wl has also group heal skills? And I don't talk about "Group Heal" of priest in general. I really think some ppl use this class only for specific healings in specific boss events, where ppl actually shouldn't get heal by design but "ignore" that with this class (will test it soon and if so, I report such ability as bugusing here :D)

Edit: what ppl here want is reducing the range from ~1000 to maximum 200-250. that has no real impact on heal output, but for some specific healing tactics

you know p/wl has also group heal skills? And I don't talk about "Group Heal" of priest in general. I really think some ppl use this class only for specific healings in specific boss events, where ppl actually shouldn't get heal by design but "ignore" that with this class (will test it soon and if so, I report such ability as bugusing here :D)

Edit: what ppl here want is reducing the range from ~1000 to maximum 200-250. that has no real impact on heal output, but for some specific healing tactics

I know this class very good and know what you mean. Skill 498769 have diminishing, for example at first u have heal 500k, this skill heal second ppl, 250k, third 125k etc until 10k (mb) on sixth (too mb) ppl. Skill 498770 have good one-target heal, but he activated spirit only 2 times, because spirit's trigger 0,5s. And i earlier wrote about p/k, how to "res" this class, but... we know what.

• I agree that p/wrl is a little too strong. While there are others unplayable like p/r :)
    Also, can you make 104 ISS for priest visible as a permanent buff in party? So that it would be known whether a priest has it or not.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs