Posts by Cruvor

Hey,

About the buffs.

It was most likely made so that Healer have a reason to make new gear/ improve Their gear. Because just improving it for more healing alone is Kind of pointless as it is allready super high . Eg i have super old heal gear , from the Time where stam stam was Used 50/50. And i have no Problem to heal most endcontent solo, i just Dont buff so high :D

Greetings

Something seems broken on M/K, sometimes casts like music, kfc or even spells are randomly interrupted. No idea what causes this, wasn't able to reproduce it yet, but had this issue multiple times. Wasn't in combat, but that seems not to be the trigger. Anyone else experienced the same?

Had it also happen sometimes /rarely on Bard , but also no clue why and how

Atleast make it possible to exchange rare Cards for Currency to uptodate cards . eg 1k oranges for ayelo etc

But why do you make this change or just keep it that way ? now you have negated hundred of hours worth of card farming from many players / or dias spend.

In the past (until Dragonfang Ridge) it was possible to change / roll older cards you still have had before the zone was introduced with new card patch. Now, it seems that you need to farm again every card (think about ayelo and cards like that).

In my opinion this is a really bad decision and should be changed again to the behavior like it was until dragonfang ridge!

Yes please revert that change . Im pretty sure most card enthusiast will be against that change . Feels weird to have spend hours and hours on end to farm a card( like rare rofl cards or the kladoren dipper , ayelo, or create 20 chars for revenge ghost in ystra etc the list is long!) just to have to spend the same amount again to refarm it.

Greetings

For example - in starting human zone, every 15min there is an event you have to kill 50x fungus, 50x wolfs to spawn main boss. After an event you get exp to level up from 1-5lvl and so on. With this system you also show new players how the endgame will look. Also give them some special currency from this events to buy some item shop stuff like madox mentioned.

Interesting Idea , i like it . Only problem i see , there are like 44 Zones below Max level and making events for each zone for newplayers prob wont work as there will be just not enough players , unless it will get some scaling that you can also solo it or even veteran players can help out without straight up oneshotting the event boss/mobs.

Hey ,

Firstly maybe it is worth to think about a Link to this Thread ingame in a Scroll Banner or even Link from mainpage /launcher . My guess is most newbies dont know about forum or how to handle it yet. And that newbies respond in this thread about what they would wish to have etc is the most important.

From what i remember from my Starting Time , Quests in general where pretty boring and came down to either Kill X Mobs, Harvest X ressource or deliver that to NPC X. Talaghan Questline is really good and i would wish for this in all Zones , but i guess that is a shitload of Work.

I would also not remove the lvl 80 Boost as a good portion of new players come from other RoM servers and have probably quested low lvl contend 20 times and are bored of it.

A rework to the Starting tutorial is probably more then overdue , also from the First Tutorial Quests in Logar e.g Visit the Housemaid , Visit the AH etc can be made more uptodate and in-depth.

Also wat Lorise was saying about what to do once you reach Max Level would be awesome e.g where Custom Content starts , Hint about Shell Gear ( its op for newbies), daily stuff , Some sort of a Guildboard.

About mechanical stuff like how skills work, non gcd´s stuff i would not go into detail that much , finding such things out is part of the experience i guess.

Also automatically Placing new Players into a Custom Chat channel would be awesome , with a Hint at the Start like "Hey we see you are new Here , we placed you in a Chat Channel for newbies where you can Ask questions etc" , where also maybe some veteran players can be inside to answer questions/ help the Players.

Another Option would be a Godfather/Godparent system , where for example in Logar or varanas is a big "guildboard" like Placed somewhere where veteran players can "advertise" themself and newbies can send a request to them to become their "apprentice" and have a Person they can ask for help in any way.

Greetings

Hey ,

Any chance leather can get a Pet Build ? Always wanted to play a pet build as Leather.

You could rework some of the not so popular combos like Scout/bard Scout/priest scout/warlock or rogue/priest rogue/warrior

If you looking into that and need ideas , feel free to whisper me

Greetings

Hi!

The case concerns B / ch. The class has a lot of potential in instances below Inferno. Unfortunately, despite the very good aoe, he is not as strong as the currently played classes - to B / M, WL / CH or S / WD it is far away.

Therefore, I propose to change the skill "Genius Creation" ID 1491207 to change the skill to general damage instead of poison damage and replace the base value from 8.1% with 15%. Greetings

Class design is really nice , sadly Singletarget dmg is really really sad

Would also appreciate a boost

Greetings

that's the part i meant, so no 8th anni title ? no gashas ? no rewards for jumping ?

Maybe wait until full event is over . There is still stuff thats not finished yet.

e.g Login Days/Bonuses.

Rewards for jumping were for first 15 players â 3 channel

Hey ,

i think this bug was allready reported , but over a year ago so thats prob why you dont find anything :D

I have this also happen alot , i think 10/10 times, when switching zone with PSI left.

Greetings