Posts by Cruvor

Card ID 777094.

Поговорите с NPC Бертоном на центральной площади Варанаса . Выполнив задание "Кулинария", вы сможете получить карту "Рыба".

Talk to the NPC Burton at Varanas Central Plaza . With the Cooking Quest you should be able to get the Fish Card

В таком случае прошу игроков ответить на мой вопрос.

what card are you looking for ? can you provide the Card ID ?

Какую именно карту вы ищете? Не могли бы вы сообщить мне идентификатор карты? С переводчиками всегда немного сложно.

When you currently get Arcadia coins it is displayed 2x in Chat , happened to me and all other guildies in rofl and darkcore ( you dont get double coins its just visual)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings

Same issue here

scout/druid scout/priest i barely buff more then my buffs on my red stam statted heal gear , something is fishy

Im also totally in favor of revamping the Weapon level part of the Game.

Main issue i have it is is dull and boring .

Standing there semi/full afk for Hours and Hours on end to hit a target is just an outdated design imo.

If i would be a newbie and got told hey good job you are max level , now you need to stand hours and hours on end afk hitting a mob so your spells dont miss , i would rethink my choice of playing that game definitly.

Greetings

Hey ,

there is another Crash Issue in DC besides the one with b3.

Had it happen now multiple times that when i crash anywhere in DC and then try to log back in , i crash in Loading Screen over and over without being able to log back in properly. Interface is also destroyed afterwards and needs to be repaired via Backup

Only temporary fix for now , Change Channel in Character Selection screen or ask the Group leader to kick you.

This happened to me and a couple other guildies as of now.

CrashReports , maybe they help : https://filetransfer.io/data-package/ho6qvKzu#link

Anyone else experienced that Problem ?

Greetings

Hi Bard skill 1491099 dont work in Dark Core on Boss 5 when i Stay in the Bubble

and i dont had the Chain or another de-buff

Warlock lvl 75 ISS (490339) is also not working while inside a Bubble @b5 , it just pops up a immune and you get no PSI.

Skill goes on CD tho

Greetings

And I will still repeat myself but I dream of the s / wl game as a physical dps :) maybe it is worth thinking about similar mechanics as in the case of s / m.

I 100% Support this Idea . This class is (atleast from what i can see) not being played anymore.

Also (this just proves my point more that this class is forgotten ) it got overlooked in the latest Aggro / Tank rework , according to calculations ,with the new DC set , you get to about 21-23% ish Aggro( with w/p and new Priest ISS) with 2 recon runes , which is way too much.

Maybe it is time to look into a rework of this Class and/or make it similar to Scout/Mage which can be played by both pdps and mdps to make it more attractive also to Leather people.

Greetings

For now we should just maybe wait and see what happenes.

I agree reducing xp now as standalone change sucks.

Personally i would not mind questing / leveling longer when the Questing experience would be better / more enjoyable . Doing the old zones consists of 90% Kill X mobs X times , Bring that from Point A to B or Talk to Person X which is boring af. With talaghan the Quests got more "complex" and i really enjoyed that , eventho chaning most quests of the game that way is probably unrealistic.

Greetings

a lot of patches they didn't upgrade this class. why do you want them neft now? because your class has been lagging in DC. :) this is ridiculous and ridiculous.

true , the class was not touched in a while . does not mean it is weak . In rofl it was also really good but no one played it actively for a long time ( atleast from what i can tell from alot random runs / internal runs). As madoxx wrote earlier its most likely cause of high attribute values warden pets get , thats also why wd/s is still going strong even after latest patches.

Greetings

because the class is overperforming vs nearly every class

Hi. I'm War lv 60 with Mage lv 83. I've got my lv 50 skill training certificate but I can't use it to acquire my elite skill when talking to Lowen Dunlit(Elite Skill Trainer) from Heffner. He tells me to raise my second class to the same level, but my mage is 83 already Q.Q

Hai ,

you can only get up to lvl 45 elite skills in Heffner camp . anything Higher you need to do the quest lines or buy the IS item`s iirc

Greetings

Visdun Arena ,

When you have the extra Menu open to spawn mobs and then click on a tower to upgrade it , it bugs out and you cant upgrade the tower anymore for the whole game

Greetings

In Addition , a faster option to upgrade Towers would be nice . Maybe let the confirmation window be usable with "Enter" or just double click on the Tower to upgrade it so you dont have to move your mouse 10x over the screen to upgrade 1 tower

Greetings

Visdun Arena ,

When you have the extra Menu open to spawn mobs and then click on a tower to upgrade it , it bugs out and you cant upgrade the tower anymore for the whole game

Greetings

Looks to be more . I just entered Visdun arena , lost 1 out of 3 guildcastle buffs , my pet perfume and my 24h angel sigh. I can test later with other arenas when there are more ppl online

Greetings