Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I have a question about those resists in ini. On magical class, or even knight/mage that is a tank, there are still a lot of resists even with maxxed weapon skill. I mean physical classes don't have this problem at all when they don't even have max weapon skills.

Not to mention that lvling weapon on most magical classes only exists in the itnal camp cause there are no "white attacks" on magical classes. As physical class you can lvl up weapon just by hitting the boss with normal attacks, or on scout just shooting every skill. I don't think it's fair.

Also why some dmg reduction skills don't work on some aoe's(like on idk)?

• I have a question about those resists in ini. On magical class, or even knight/mage that is a tank, there are still a lot of resists even with maxxed weapon skill. I mean physical classes don't have this problem at all when they don't even have max weapon skills.

Not to mention that lvling weapon on most magical classes only exists in the itnal camp cause there are no "white attacks" on magical classes. As physical class you can lvl up weapon just by hitting the boss with normal attacks, or on scout just shooting every skill. I don't think it's fair.

Also why some dmg reduction skills don't work on some aoe's(like on idk)?

Resist has nothing to do with weapon level. Weapon level only affects "miss". If you still resist, you need more accuracy (e.g. from a rune or a title in the ATS ) . Here is a post from Byte that explains that as well: RE: Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Sure, more magical accuracy, and where should I get it from? Accuracy rune doesn't help, druid accuracy buff doesn't help, should I stat with more wisdom on magical dps? I don't see chain classes having problems with accuracy, and I don't think they are using runes for accuracy or statting dex.

• For me, the rune's helped a lot. I have almost no resist on most mdps classes. And if you still have crazy resist rates you can try the title "Master of the Temple" from Tikal in the Title System. If you double its effects this gives you 600% accuracy but even 300% help a lot.

Edit: Does this happen on all classes or just some with certin spells? Cause there was some skills that were bugged and had a crazy resist rate. Although these are fixed, maybe its a similar problem?

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Sure, more magical accuracy, and where should I get it from? Accuracy rune doesn't help, druid accuracy buff doesn't help, should I stat with more wisdom on magical dps? I don't see chain classes having problems with accuracy, and I don't think they are using runes for accuracy or statting dex.

There are no other ways than these:

- 105 weapon in dark core.

- Accuracy rune

- Accuracy buff from druid.

- Master of the Temple as title system.

Nothing else. If you still resist is a matter of waiting for Byte to change resist rate in some skills or they might stay like that forever. We don't know which will be changed and which won't.

Idk why this resist thing came to the game out of nowhere tbh. Mdps had all balance changes before that happened.

• I do always use the Master of the Temple in title system, cause on some skills I had like 20% resists as I remember so I immediately changed to 300%. It's BS for me cause there are so many other useful titles from badge system and I can't use them, cause I will resist. I will try again with accuracy rune, maybe higher one and see how it is.

But still. I think this shouldn't be happening and should be changed to the way it was before.

• Hi!

The case concerns B / ch. The class has a lot of potential in instances below Inferno. Unfortunately, despite the very good aoe, he is not as strong as the currently played classes - to B / M, WL / CH or S / WD it is far away.

Therefore, I propose to change the skill "Genius Creation" ID 1491207 to change the skill to general damage instead of poison damage and replace the base value from 8.1% with 15%. Greetings

• Hi!

The case concerns B / ch. The class has a lot of potential in instances below Inferno. Unfortunately, despite the very good aoe, he is not as strong as the currently played classes - to B / M, WL / CH or S / WD it is far away.

Therefore, I propose to change the skill "Genius Creation" ID 1491207 to change the skill to general damage instead of poison damage and replace the base value from 8.1% with 15%. Greetings

Class design is really nice , sadly Singletarget dmg is really really sad

Would also appreciate a boost

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hi ive played B/S in Dark Core ini and problem is low lvl on bow alot of miss and resistance on skills. Stolen Music Item-Set skill most of time is dodge or ressisted. So would be good if you could change the bow lvl on this class since its main weapon he use and change it from 255 to 285 like instrument lvl . Even whit accuracy rune its still dodged or ressist.

Thanks in forward!!

• Hi,

regarding priest/warlock:

Changed “Spirit of Embodiment” to have 30 seconds cooldown from 300 seconds, added a mana recovery to successful heals, reduced healing done by about 60%

Nothing changed. Still normal heal amount and 300 seconds of cooldown

Greetings

• Hey ,

Any chance leather can get a Pet Build ? Always wanted to play a pet build as Leather.

You could rework some of the not so popular combos like Scout/bard Scout/priest scout/warlock or rogue/priest rogue/warrior

If you looking into that and need ideas , feel free to whisper me

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I support this and suggest Giant Sewer Rat ID 109547 as the pet template.

• I tried the XII accuracy rune and on mage it was okay and on warlock not really.

On mage? Not many resists, like 1%, most on the thunderstorm like 5%.

On warlock? It was way worse, some skills not even 1%, and some I think even 10% or maybe more.

Idk if it's intended or what but on warlock i can't do much more, than to change to 300% to not have any resists. Change this resists stuff, cause it's just boring and not needed at all.

• Regarding Champion/Knight.

Unlike both Ch/P and Ch/W, who both have spammable AoE's that generate more aggro (Slash & Light Pulse), Ch/K struggles in medium and large pulls, where you don't have Rune Overload up. A prime example for this is the desert in Dark Core.

Shock Strike is not a reliable way to build aggro, it doesn't guarantee hitting all mobs and doesn't hit at all if there is any obstacle in the way. Holy Strike only hits 3 targets.

Hence I suggest adding an aggro multiplier to Holy Roar. The skill has 5 seconds cd, so both Ch/P and Ch/W wouldn't loose their "identity" as AoE-tanks.

• Hey,

champion:

I noticed in the last two days, that apparently rune pulse has an aggro multiplier in disassembly mode as well. Can you take a look into it please ?

Edit: At least the generated aggro is way higher than it actually can be according to the percentages in the character frame.

Greetings

• Hi,

Few suggestions regarding B/Wd:

1. This Class has 3 offensive single target skills ( CC 1491383, Lost Sanity 1491527, Splitter 1491173 ), however during single target bursts only CC and Lost Sanity are spammed (mostly due to Lost Sanity triggering gcd, and not having focus issues with ISS + Dwarven Ale) for this reason, I suggest removing gcd from Splitter 1491173, this will give the combo a needed boost to compete with other bards. We almost never see a chain bard in runs for a reason.
    2. Second point, was already mentioned by Seren a while ago, and it's regarding Tempo 1491103, it is pretty much the main reason why you would play a bard instead of warden or any other chain dps. Please allow it to be used without instrument.

Thanks!

Madman

• Srsly you gotta do something about this resist thing. It makes no sense.

Also, when is balance going to continue? Warlocks were already borderline useless in general and even more now with this resist change. It's super annoying.

• Heyho,

I just wanted to thank you for some upcoming changes for the mages - it's a step in the right direction imo.

But about the b/wl:

"Changed Soul Harvester to do not have maximum stack"

Maybe you should cap the buff of Cruel Harvester at 10k. (group dmg buff)

Edit : nvm „Reduced Noble Souls stack multiplier to 2 from 3“ is absolutely unnecessary….

Greetings

• Hi,

Regarding WL:

Ruthless Judgement doesn't always hit critically (except WL/B), as stated in the skill description since the last changes. Nevertheless, the damage boost seems to work correctly, no matter if critical or non-critical hit. Tested with Balton at Itnal Camp with different combinations.

If it is intended that all WL combinations hit critically with RJ every time, WL/B's "Judge of the Warlock" (ID 1491291) would have become pretty obsolete. It would no longer be an improvement of RJ over all other WLs, so it would deserve a little rework. Increasing its damage a bit, could maybe make it worth being an elite skill again.

Greetings