Weapon level trainer (and VIP weapon level pet) does not work on gun

• Hi,

I wanted to level a gun a bit and recognized, that the weapon xp gain does not increase after summon the vip weapon trainer pet.

I think it could also be not working with bow/xbow (all range weapons), but can not test it for bow/xbow.

Greetings

• I just tried with xbow ( lvl 225) i get .04%, per second/whatever the updating rate for % is, with and without the 200% weapon lvl pet

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I tried with a character with low weapon level and recognized, that the weapon trainer (golden VIP pet) gives only 50% xp rate bonus for range weapons instead of 500%

• I tried with a character with low weapon level and recognized, that the weapon trainer (golden VIP pet) gives only 50% xp rate bonus for range weapons instead of 500%

can confirm for bow . got 1,89%per autoshot and with IS weapon level trainer 2,3% so roughly 20% and not 200%

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Still doesn't work I guess, at least on Crossbow. I get the same amount of exp, no matter if I have the 500% bonus or not.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Official Post

It seems to be fine on our side.

Is anyone still getting this issue?

If so, please let us know, so we can check directly on your character.

• It seems to be fine on our side.

Is anyone still getting this issue?

If so, please let us know, so we can check directly on your character.

I think its realted to Scout/Warriors 492620. Without it or on Scout/Rogue it works.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• I'm experiencing the same also on Scout/Warrior, have not yet tested on other classes.

This is with a crossbow.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• I'm experiencing the same also on Scout/Warrior, have not yet tested on other classes.

This is with a crossbow.

It's because of Target Lock.

Fixed Target Lock was disabling weapon experience boosts entirely. Reduced weapon experience gained to 40% from 100% when it is active.

This is in planned changes

Closed the thread.