Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• Are there any plans to reduce the upgrade cost of a card via the stardom mechanic/diamonds upgrade button according to the numeric value of the individual attributes on that card ?

So 14 -> 15 does cost less than 1 -> 15.

I made the majority of my cards with the stones (some before stardom even got introduced), that seem to be more or less only usefull for getting the 4 desired stats nowadays. Atm it's only worth to either pay diamonds to max out your card instantly, or farm all 5 stars and then upgrade to max.

In other words, I have more or less lost the diamonds I've invested into the cards, since I have to pay the same amount to max out as if the card was vanilla with 4 stats.

It would be quite upsetting if all those diamonds invested into the randomizing stones are just wasted.

• Official Post

Hello,

Currently not possible, we might add maybe some function in later future. At the moment you can use old technique of addon developers used years ago and just read tooltip lines by strings and extract values or even simply parse item hyperlink. It already contains these information in some format for currents.

Cards from IDK still not possible to disenchant

We found reason and will alter a fix in this week.

Greetings

• It would be really awesome if when you put your mouse on a mob, it gives info of the card you have. Atributes, stars, kills, etc.

• Official Post

Hi,

is it possible to read out the current amount of stars of an owned card and the amount of enchantments/kills of an owned card?

Greetings

Hello,

You can CardNew_GetCardsData()["Cards"] to create an array filled with all the information you would need for card system.

Code
    local Cards = CardNew_GetCardsData()["Cards"]
    local Disenchants = Cards[CardID]["Sprayed"]

For example this would show the amount of disenchants for the card you select from Deck1.

For Ability you need to specify the deck.

Code
    local Ability1 = Cards[CardID]["Deck1"]["Ability"][1]

However this will only work for cards inside the compendium. For cards outside you would need to use the trick mentioned above by Grox.

Greetings

• Hello,

Monster with ID: 100700 with the Card ID: 770211 is not implementend in the New Card System. All other cards in the zone are already valid for the new system.

Greetings

You find the answer here:

• My report of the mob and card is not about ice dwarf kingdom but Bloody Gallery.

• Fixed that new system cards were possible to gain kills in old system instance modes.

Yeah sorry. I don't think anyone in this planet would try to find hard mode groups to do old and obsolote inis like demond lord or hoto, etc just to farm cards. Not gonna happen. Same goes to every new nostalgia ini, we are forced to do them for artefacts like 30 times. You expect us to do it 242 times (number of purple cards necessary kills) only for cards? :D

You really didn't think this through xD All nostalgia zones will be 100% ignored in the free path.

• In the past (until Dragonfang Ridge) it was possible to change / roll older cards you still have had before the zone was introduced with new card patch. Now, it seems that you need to farm again every card (think about ayelo and cards like that).

In my opinion this is a really bad decision and should be changed again to the behavior like it was until dragonfang ridge!

• In the past (until Dragonfang Ridge) it was possible to change / roll older cards you still have had before the zone was introduced with new card patch. Now, it seems that you need to farm again every card (think about ayelo and cards like that).

In my opinion this is a really bad decision and should be changed again to the behavior like it was until dragonfang ridge!

Yes please revert that change . Im pretty sure most card enthusiast will be against that change . Feels weird to have spend hours and hours on end to farm a card( like rare rofl cards or the kladoren dipper , ayelo, or create 20 chars for revenge ghost in ystra etc the list is long!) just to have to spend the same amount again to refarm it.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

In the past (until Dragonfang Ridge) it was possible to change / roll older cards you still have had before the zone was introduced with new card patch. Now, it seems that you need to farm again every card (think about ayelo and cards like that).

In the past (until Dragonfang Ridge) it was possible to change / roll older cards you still have had before the zone was introduced with new card patch. Now, it seems that you need to farm again every card (think about ayelo and cards like that).

Yes please revert that change . Im pretty sure most card enthusiast will be against that change . Feels weird to have spend hours and hours on end to farm a card( like rare rofl cards or the kladoren dipper , ayelo, or create 20 chars for revenge ghost in ystra etc the list is long!) just to have to spend the same amount again to refarm it.

Greetings

In first patches of reworked system it never was a case. You had to intentionally obtain card again in new system. Somehow later it got mistakely broken and never reported. We found it and fixed since it was a bug giving big advantage in fact. It was fixed already in earlier added Ruins of the Ice Dwarf Kingdom (Hard Mode).

Rare cards are always Unique, unless missed (like Vengeful Spirit, will be fixed with next patch).

Greetings

• And now you reward ppl, who done nothing with cards in the past. Good job :) :thumbup:

• But why do you make this change or just keep it that way ? now you have negated hundred of hours worth of card farming from many players / or dias spend.

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Seriously? So people who farm cards and spend on potions have to do it again? Maybe reset everyone's weapons right away because there is a new pet system !!!! I believe that this is the stupidest change you make and it is aimed perfidiously at players who have done something before.

• You had to intentionally obtain card again in new system.

Greetings

Sorry but for this statement alone it makes the card system even worse than it already was since the change of lower costs with higher stars. Why you simply punish players for farming all cards before the new system, when they did not know that they have to farm all cards again one year later. Just explain me how you came to such an intention of this for your toxic community. I really hope you have to farm cards like Anselve; Boedem; Aisha; frost snowman king and so on again by yourself as well.

Jokes apart. This really has to be changed please.

Greetings

• Official Post

Fixing an unintended and unnoticed bug is not a crime. Change my mind.

Entire system was like this from begin. If there is a need, we could think about some ideas for Old cards rather. Like some kind of converting them to New System or selling to NPC. Getting angry about bug fix that was in fact almost giving an abuse (was just missing to actually have "Old Card" in tooltip) surely will not force us to restore a bug. We already keep it like it was for previous zones. So no one is losing anything. We didn't deduct attributes. You weren't lost in anything. To get extra attributes there should be more than minimal effort, because giving attributes for nearly free can cause "attributes inflation", causing every content to be consumed too fast, being bored and not feeling any challenge for becoming stronger.

As mentioned before, rare cards are always supposed to be changed into Unique anyway, so they are not involved into New System more than card sharing between decks. So even Old card is equal to Unique card in terms of attributes. If we missed some rare cards or you think some should be Unique as well for sharing deck, please just kindly tell us instead reacting with aggression.

Greetings

• Atleast make it possible to exchange rare Cards for Currency to uptodate cards . eg 1k oranges for ayelo etc