Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• Official Post

over caps? man u change this caps is 30 for patt when i make this cards this is long time ago we have only old cards or general who we can upgrade but i see u change some of general cards and now they are magical defensive physical and genereal like in screen u change almost all cards from event with aslan probably before aslan they are general only

"Card-Donichuka" was originally General, but why did you bother to change it to Magical?

Well, that isn't a big deal, though.

It will be reviewed and festival cards that were General and now aren't, will get back to General with next patch.

Also, this one is more important, but what happened to "Card - Ancient Stone Totem"? I can't believe this, Card itself is wasn't deleted, aren't you?

This is currently disabled, but not deleted. I am trying to receive information on if there was a purpose for it.

• - The icons of the cards are changed. There is a mage staff icon for phisical card, etc.

They are fine for me. Can you please attach screenshot?

Im not sure anymore which icons are good and which aren't so I attach how I see them.

Magic: Physic:

Old: Old system:

Vieja means old so I think the last 2 types should be re-thinked in terms of naming, they mean the same.

• Changed festival cards in new system so they require only disenchants to upgrade stars.

You have to add the 3 green cards from goblins, those mobs can't be killed either.

ID: 777655, 777656, 777654

• Regarding

Changed card star upgrade requirements for non-killable minigames NPCs to disenchanting only.

The cards 777655 and 777654 still require monster kills even though they are NPC cards.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Official Post

Regarding

Changed card star upgrade requirements for non-killable minigames NPCs to disenchanting only.

The cards 777655 and 777654 still require monster kills even though they are NPC cards.

It is known and already corrected for next patch. Mistakenly two other cards 777765 and 777764 were changed who's monsters are killable and already reverted.

Greetings

• If you are in a zone that doesnt have cards (e.g. Mirrorworld) and you leave this zone and go to a zone which has cards, the "Current Zone" filter doesnt work afterwards.

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings

How is this going? This part contains the whole "free" path and without it we can't try the system at all. The only thing we can do is kill trillions of mobs and get nothing in return while we wait for the changes. Any possible date?

• Any news on the new card system ? Maybe you will add a new zone to the system with the upcoming festival change. I honestly would like to see the entire first continent in this system, not just a couple of zones. Greetings

• Is the card 777767 (mob id: 139556) obtainable? Cause the mobs just disappear which is why they don't have loot.

Generally speaking, there are some cards in dc where we dont know if they are obtainable. Maybe you can check that also.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings.

• Most recently, I've filed a complaint about Changes in card attributes, and the same thing is happening, even though the roots of my tongue aren't dry yet.

This time it's [Card - Tied-up Researcher], and [Card - Zurhidon Killer].

By the way, when I upgrade cards, I always shoot SS, so I want to make that clear.

As you can see, both are cards whose attributes have been changed from general to "unique".

But well, an unnecessary change.

How can such a "unique" num change occur?

• Official Post

Hello,

Quest NPC cards were always supposed to be not modifiable. It was known as issue in between some patches.

Is the card 777767 (mob id: 139556) obtainable? Cause the mobs just disappear which is why they don't have loot.

Generally speaking, there are some cards in dc where we dont know if they are obtainable. Maybe you can check that also.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings.

Card is obtainable under certain conditions.

Card ID 777757

(https://gyazo.com/96fefe07078ee6c6aaef8e1b02f196b5) Is called in German Client " Dunkler Tintenfisch" , eventho it is more like a Jellyfish then a tintenfisch/ Squid . So correct would be "Dunkle Qualle"

Greetings xD

Forwarded to translator.

Any news on the new card system ? Maybe you will add a new zone to the system with the upcoming festival change. I honestly would like to see the entire first continent in this system, not just a couple of zones. Greetings

Next zones will come slowly in meantime to ensure current system is stable.

Greetings

• Any news on the new card system ? Maybe you will add a new zone to the system with the upcoming festival change. I honestly would like to see the entire first continent in this system, not just a couple of zones. Greetings

Next zones will come slowly in meantime to ensure current system is stable.

Greetings

That's all well and good, but at least one zone in the event of a festival change could be brought into the new system.

Quest NPC cards were always supposed to be not modifiable. It was known as issue in between some patches.

Roger that.

Then I contact support.

─────────────────────────────────────────

【Postscript 18:30 (JST 7/29/1:30)】

Subsequent consultation were also solved safely with Support.

(Details aren't written here)

The END.

• What's next for the new monster card system ? :/

For nearly a month we have not received any (I emphasize none) information about any planned change and addition of new content to the current system :rolleyes: I am very much asking the developers to take a concrete stand on this issue.

• Seeing that 3 months have passed from last free path statement, I propose another thing that is easy to do. Forget the stones to upgrade the cards (apparently u have no time for them) and make the instant improve button adapted to the rank of the card. Price should be cheaper with every new rank until its close to or directly 0 when a card is rank level 5. That should be easy to do and we can finally start upgrading cards after 2 years of constant waiting.

• The developers no longer care about continuing the thread related to the new monster card system || Unfortunately, but this is the truth. In the last couple of months nothing is happening in this regard (not counting a couple of cards added to IDK). No new major zone has been introduced to the aforementioned system, and no changes have been made to the NPCs for stones.

• Official Post

Hello,

Responsible game designer wasn't able to keep up with project. We decided to take it over.

As first step in upcoming patch (most likely Saturday/Sunday) we will add Boost price scaled based on amounts of stars received (5 stars - 20% of price), and very probably enable Dragonfang Ridge for new system now or otherwise with next patch.

Later, we will try to find another solution to given issues based on scratched information and other ideas. Please note that it might as well include reverting/changing/adjusting Boost price any further if other, better solutions are found.

However it may take a while due to busy planned September and October in patches. But now it should be more splitted into regular patches so certain changes arrive faster.

Greetings

• Will you also enable upgrading old cards we still own in dragonfang ridge? It was Always possible in other zones but Not in IDK. Farming all cards again is maybe cool for some ppl, but not for all ;)

• Official Post

Will you also enable upgrading old cards we still own in dragonfang ridge? It was Always possible in other zones but Not in IDK. Farming all cards again is maybe cool for some ppl, but not for all ;)

Can you please elaborate what do you mean exactly?

You never were able to improve with stones or Boost cards that were looted before new system was enabled in their zones.

If you mean that IDK easy and normal modes are not looting new system cards, it is intentionally like this.

Greetings

• exactly that :O

As far as I remember it was possible to improve / reroll cards lootet before? Or am I really that drunken and don't remember correctly? xD Then my bad

• I think 20% of total price for a 5 stars is fine depending on the color. Green is 600 diamonds so 125 per card sounds good. I guess we can check over time if other colors need adjustments because some are really hard to get (some purple cards for example).

With this change we can finally farm/upgrade something, atleast green ones of a few maps.

Thank you for taking over the project again.