Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• Btw. I think the issue (in the picture!) was misinterpreted. "Fixed all existing cards that exceeded the maximum possible limit of numeric attribute values." -> the problem was the situation in the pictures! But you (playernet) changed ALL cards which were flagged as "old cards" despite of these cards were included in the card system some months ago and some ppl upgrade such cards.

In short: The correct fix would be

• adding all cards to new system, which were included in new card system in (for example) April 2022
    • reducing all numeric values of cards, included in the new card system, to it's maximum numeric value, if the value exceeds the maximum
  • In addition to all the recent bug reports ,

The Card ranking seems also broken, according to the card ranking now and pre patch i am somehow missing 4/5 Cards.

Edit: Is this related to:

• Fixed possible dupe of unique cards.
      • Removed cards that were obtained by dupe.

As i see now that all ppl lost some cards

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Official Post

I want to thank all the players that leave any feedback to help to improve the system. We consider all your wishes, especially with regards to creating a fairer system for random stones, even if there is not a single star on the card.

Unfortunately, we cannot consider all ideas at the moment, and we postpone some of them for the future, because now there are actual mistakes and more important tasks that should be implemented as soon as possible.

We would like to note that our primary task is to correct all errors and only after that our developers will be able to move on improving, like introducing new ideas and new features into the system.

Random logic

• At the moment we are considering the idea of creating a new random formula that will allow random stones to become more valuable.
    • Regardless of whether the cards have stars or not, the random will consider the difference between the [min-max] numeric value. In other words, the odds between the values [5-15] and [10-150] will be relatively equal when using random stones.
    • At the same time that the formula is able to calculate the difference between [min-max] numerical values, we will ensure that the smaller this difference is, the greater the probability of achieving the maximum possible numerical value when using random stones.
    • I also want to remind you that the higher the rarity of a random stone, the higher the chance of success of obtaining a higher numerical value, this rule will not be excluded in the new formula and we will focus on this even more.

Star rating of cards

• There will be changes in the bonus stars on the cards. I attach a screenshot.
    • You may notice the separation of additional attributes and this is due to the fact that earlier we said that the numerical values of the HP/MP/PDEF/MDEF attributes will be increased so that they begin to represent a higher value for the player.
      Thus, special rules will apply for them when improving 100% with stones.
    • Random stones will acquire the ability not to fall below the specified value, depending on the star. Each new star on the card will increase the threshold of the minimum numerical values. This will allow random stones to become a more important part when improving any rarity of the card.
    • There will also be changes for players using diamond enhancement, we will make it so that the higher the star rating, the lower the cost of improvement.
    • The star system will encourage players. The more 5-star cards a player has, the fewer quest conditions will be required to create a new card. There will be a division according to the rarity of the cards, the rarer the card, the lower the new conditions. When implementing this feature, the already existing 5-star cards will be considered.

Additional information

• I have seen your wishes that when using the diamond upgrade, players get maximum stars. Unfortunately, we will not be able to do this. Stars in the card system is not just a way that allows players to have more favorable conditions when using stones and to get a card on additional decks. The idea of stardom itself is far from being revealed by us, containing many other ideas for the future which will ultimately lead to the feeling of unfair treatment of players who cannot afford diamonds for improvements.

The most important and exciting question is when?

• With all my desire, to my great regret, I cannot give an exact answer. These are our most immediate plans to improve the system, but only after we fix all the unpleasant errors in the system.
      We will do everything possible to ensure that your gaming experience in this new system remains as positive as possible!
  • I have seen your wishes that when using the diamond upgrade, players get maximum stars. Unfortunately, we will not be able to do this. Stars in the card system is not just a way that allows players to have more favorable conditions when using stones and to get a card on additional decks. The idea of stardom itself is far from being revealed by us, containing many other ideas for the future which will ultimately lead to the feeling of unfair treatment of players who cannot afford diamonds for improvements.

Hi,

thanks for your statement. But one question: Where is the fairness for players, that cannot afford so much time like others? I mean, some players have lot of time, but cannot afford diamonds. Others haven't much time, but could afford diamonds. Those words will let players with less time behind :)

Greetings

• If i undrstood this corectly if you have diamonds and not time , buy card for 2nd deck and upgrade it whit diamond upgrade , i mean thats the way of pay to win or no time to farm,but can pay :)

That's not correct. They plan to implement other things in the future that rely on the stardom system. For players, that used diamond upgrade bcs they are to lazy to farm 5 stars or have no time to farm, fall behind bcs they won't have 5 star cards and need additionally (after they used diamond path) farming 5 stars.

In my opinion not a good solution for the "payers".

Don't get me wrong. All in all the improvements sounds very good, but I have the feeling that the players, who use diamond upgrade, will be very angry if they are "forced" to farm 5 stars in the future. (I know, that nobody is forced to do anything ;) )

Greetings

• Official Post

We will definitely come up with something. I agree with your thoughts, so we will work in this direction as well. To make all players feel comfortable.

• TL;DR partially upgraded cards taken out from monster compedium (i.e. in backpack or in AH) need additional information in the tooltip.

----

I mentioned already some information visible in card-tooltip (e.g. range of possible values) is missing when you look at the card in monster compedium.

It's also a small possible issue the other way around. Currently (is it going to stay this way?) card upgrade progress is bound to a card. If a card was in compedium and 20 monsters were killed and 10 this-type cards were disenchanted, and then this card is taken out and given to e.g. a different player this progress of 20 monsters and 10 disenchantments is visible in monster compedium of the other player.

This is fine if it is to stay this way, BUT then the cards taken out of compedium miss information in the tooltip. Partially upgraded cards need less work to get them to 5 stars and would have e.g. higher value in AH, but ... the info is nowhere to be seen. Only after you get the card and insert it in your monster compedium you can see that it had already been partially upgraded (e.g. has 20 monsters and 10 disenchantments already).

• Official Post

We will definitely take care of it. This should have been provided initially, but some elements were postponed for the next patches. Thank you for your feedback!

• i like those changes , especially that farming 5 star cards is more rewarding .

Are there any changes to the horendous gold costs planned ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

The issue of reducing the cost will definitely be considered. The total cost will be reduced by at least 2 times, the rest of the detailed information about this will be available on the day of the patch.

• Random logic

• Regardless of whether the cards have stars or not, the random will consider the difference between the [min-max] numeric value. In other words, the odds between the values [5-15] and [10-150] will be relatively equal when using random stones.
    • At the same time that the formula is able to calculate the difference between [min-max] numerical values, we will ensure that the smaller this difference is, the greater the probability of achieving the maximum possible numerical value when using random stones.

Now I'm confused. Could you explain?

First point: Random stones will have same chance in a [5-15] card than in a [10-150].

Second point: smaller the difference, greater probability. How? [5-15] is smaller than [10-150]. Or you mean once we have a value? For example.

[5-15] -- We use a stone and get a number 9. From here is easier to get closer to 15 than if we start from a number 7?

Can we get some info/math (as you gave with stars) on this? Or if I'm wrong, explain how this would work.

Star rating of cards

• Random stones will acquire the ability not to fall below the specified value, depending on the star. Each new star on the card will increase the threshold of the minimum numerical values. This will allow random stones to become a more important part when improving any rarity of the card.
    • The star system will encourage players. The more 5-star cards a player has, the fewer quest conditions will be required to create a new card. There will be a division according to the rarity of the cards, the rarer the card, the lower the new conditions. When implementing this feature, the already existing 5-star cards will be considered.

I like this. If you could give a little detail about the "fewer quest conditions". I guess you mean less mobs killed and cards destroyed needed? A table with the proportions would be nice. Something like 50 green 5 stars cost X and so on.

Star rating of cards

• There will also be changes for players using diamond enhancement, we will make it so that the higher the star rating, the lower the cost of improvement.

Careful with this. If this way is cheaper than using stones (once you reach 5 stars) the whole random stones system will collapse and be useless. Green cards cost 600 diamonds and using stones (even with your new numbers) we would spend something not so far from there.

I think you should really reconsider the diamonds/gold prices in private shop. You did the "server" shop to spend a lot of materials and no diamonds and private shop to pay gold, diamonds and less materials. Players who want to pay diamonds already have their fast button on each card. Stones should cost only materials and not gold/diamonds since this is the "free path" way.

• Official Post

Greetings,

Now I'm confused. Could you explain?

First point: Random stones will have same chance in a [5-15] card than in a [10-150].

Second point: smaller the difference, greater probability. How? [5-15] is smaller than [10-150]. Or you mean once we have a value? For example.

[5-15] -- We use a stone and get a number 9. From here is easier to get closer to 15 than if we start from a number 7?

Can we get some info/math (as you gave with stars) on this? Or if I'm wrong, explain how this would work.

I didn't say that [5-15] has the same chance [10-150]. I said they have a relatively equal chance. Numeric values [5-15] have a higher chance than [10-150], but this difference is not critical.

In the current formula that exists in the game, the difference is enormous. In the same formula, the difference will not be so significant.

Moreover, the odds always change, because it works in conjunction with the bonuses of the stars, when the stars just reduce this very difference between [min-max], thereby increasing the chance of success.

I like this. If you could give a little detail about the "fewer quest conditions". I guess you mean less mobs killed and cards destroyed needed? A table with the proportions would be nice. Something like 50 green 5 stars cost X and so on.

This system will be multilevel. From 1 to 10. Each new level will offer more favorable and easier conditions to make the next card faster.

The examples are for reference only. The exact information will be available on the day of the patch.

For example:

1) If a player makes 10 green cards of the 5th level, he will get the 1st level. This 1st level will reduce by 5% all quest conditions (killing and disenchanting) for the next green cards.

2) If a player makes 500 green cards of the 5th level he will get the 10th level. This 10th level will reduce by 50% all quest conditions (killing and disenchanting) for the next green cards.

But, as long as the player goes up to level 10, each level will simplify the conditions for quests more and more, which in turn will make this path faster.

I also want to note that it is not necessary to personally make each card up to 5 stars in order to get this advantage. You can just buy from another player. What matters is the number of them in the Monster Compendium, not how they were made.

The feature is free, it will not require extra button presses or require any player's attention. All progress can be monitored in a special tab called "Statistics", which is currently blocked.

Careful with this. If this way is cheaper than using stones (once you reach 5 stars) the whole random stones system will collapse and be useless. Green cards cost 600 diamonds and using stones (even with your new numbers) we would spend something not so far from there.

We understand your concern and will definitely try to provide for all these nuances.

I think you should really reconsider the diamonds/gold prices in private shop. You did the "server" shop to spend a lot of materials and no diamonds and private shop to pay gold, diamonds and less materials. Players who want to pay diamonds already have their fast button on each card. Stones should cost only materials and not gold/diamonds since this is the "free path" way.

Unfortunately, we cannot consider selling stones only for currency. For these purposes, there is a "server" store, but there is also a mandatory factor like the presence of gold. As I said earlier, gold prices will definitely be reduced at least 2 times and we will continue to analyze this whole situation.

Also, the pricing issue can be partially changed when we develop the "Improvement" tab, where all operations to improve cards will take place there.

But there will be any changes with prices or not, I can not guarantee.

• Unfortunately, we cannot consider selling stones only for currency. For these purposes, there is a "server" store, but there is also a mandatory factor like the presence of gold. As I said earlier, gold prices will definitely be reduced at least 2 times and we will continue to analyze this whole situation.

Also, the pricing issue can be partially changed when we develop the "Improvement" tab, where all operations to improve cards will take place there.

But there will be any changes with prices or not, I can not guarantee.

Then this "server" store needs fixed prices in terms of currency. Scalating prices won't ever work if this is the only option for the free path. I suggest you to check how much can we farm in 1 hour (green, blue, purple and orange materials) and how many stones (currency) we would need to upgrade 1 card to be perfect. Then adapt the prices to this information and make them fixed.

• This card isn't inside goblin mines tab

Still happening.

- Also, many event cards that we upgraded long ago (and were part of "old" cards from first maps), are now "new" cards and max values got capped. Please check this, there are many.

- The icons of the cards are changed. There is a mage staff icon for phisical card, etc.

• Only 2 thing.

"Card-Donichuka" was originally General, but why did you bother to change it to Magical?

Well, that isn't a big deal, though.

Also, this one is more important, but what happened to "Card - Ancient Stone Totem"? I can't believe this, Card itself is wasn't deleted, aren't you?

At least I don't remember seeing such references in World Chat or Forums. (I didn't possibly notice it because the log flowed during instances or Mirror World play, maybe)

Maybe there are other similar "missing" cards?

I've already make a complaint to support about 1 month ago, and I got the answer "we'll give feedback to DEV about it", but it hasn't been restored with the latest patch, so I write it here as well, just in case.

Regards, to DEV

• Official Post

Still happening.

There were a few cards with no assigned category. Added them now and they should be sorted properly with next patch.

- The icons of the cards are changed. There is a mage staff icon for phisical card, etc.

They are fine for me. Can you please attach screenshot?

- Also, many event cards that we upgraded long ago (and were part of "old" cards from first maps), are now "new" cards and max values got capped. Please check this, there are many.

Can you please give some ID and screenshot example?

u change lot of cards so i cant max them like earlier if i max them i will lose atr and now i wanna ask

Can you please tell some ID example? In yesterday's patch we only restored some festival cards from Old -> New types, changed some quests cards from Old -> Unique and fixed some cards that were reported as mistakely enabled in new system, while they should stay old.

• Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

i spend lot of dias and gold for buy cards stone rerol merchant and now they look like this

this is joke

i dont max them bcs this is too expensive for me i make them with high value and u destory this

• Official Post

These cards were never supposed to go over caps. If we would restart their cap, we would surely restore estimated amount of diamonds. But it is unknown now if/when would they be changed.

• over caps? man u change this caps is 30 for patt when i make this cards this is long time ago we have only old cards or general who we can upgrade but i see u change some of general cards and now they are magical defensive physical and genereal like in screen u change almost all cards from event with aslan probably before aslan they are general only

if u wanna change no problem but change new zones after u realease upgrade them not old like cards from all events