Posts by Ramer

Hello

S / Ch

Skill "Master of ranged weapons" ID 490445 does not concern firearms at all, but a bow and crossbow. Please change to improve the accuracy of the firearms by 51.8% at the maximum level. However, I wouldn't increase the damage.

Greetings

I still cannot understand the reasoning behind your change. Nobody complained that some players had something because they had dropped it before. Cards do not improve overnight, because it is expensive. And yet you introduce a "bug fix" which I thought was an honest approach to the matter. I don't know if you want to force the players to spend even more time in the game or if you have other argumentation for it, but I'd rather get new cards that I need to get rather than fly for something a second time. This is not a free stats distribution as you wrote, because the player still has to improve them, so he either spends a lot of diamonds or farms. How many players are there who upgrade everything right away? The rest do it over time anyway. So doing a new farm additionally seems like a really bad idea.

And a bug that is not bothersome for both new and old players, could be left and called "the correct mechanics" I don't understand your stubbornness. People are letting you know that what it was was working fine even though you call it "a bug". Why not just leave it as it was and give people the opportunity to feed the cards faster than you put it in without losing your "card". And so the costs are lowered by the farm.

You could do that, but still getting in and finding the boss wasn't easy. Now a card worth 30k diamonds is worth nothing. Are you surprised that people are pissed off?

In addition, I want to point out that when there are any changes that hinder the game or the farm, you write that everyone had the same amount of time to get something. It's the same with the cards, everyone had the same amount of time to get the cards early. And now you are introducing changes that are opposite to your words. And as for equal opportunities, if the player previously devoted his free time to the farm and gained cards, this time is worth nothing now because he has to spend this time again - whatever your changes, you still need to spend time on it again. It's a bit unstable because it is not known whether you will do the same again in the future with other mechanics, e.g. relationships.

You don't want to give back, add new cards. I do not see a problem. There is no point in "punishing people for doing something before." You are making some really bad changes. You have to pay for upgrading the card, and you have to farm the same twice. How is the new card farm different from what you had to do before? That old people have to do the same twice and new people do not. I don't see any votes for players to complain that they have won their cards earlier, but I see that they have to do something again - strange?

But it is not a minimal effort. Before, everyone who farmed now has to do it again. So you have gamers for idiots, they write that it is minimal effort. Everyone who previously farmed knows how much effort it was and now it is worth nothing, in addition, cards were bought for low prices - due to their rarity and now they are also worth nothing. If you want to go on like this, actually give some bonussy to the new players because the older players will turn their backs on you.

Seriously? So people who farm cards and spend on potions have to do it again? Maybe reset everyone's weapons right away because there is a new pet system !!!! I believe that this is the stupidest change you make and it is aimed perfidiously at players who have done something before.

I believe Marcellos was asking more about the approximate timing of this future content :)

Hi!

The case concerns B / ch. The class has a lot of potential in instances below Inferno. Unfortunately, despite the very good aoe, he is not as strong as the currently played classes - to B / M, WL / CH or S / WD it is far away.

Therefore, I propose to change the skill "Genius Creation" ID 1491207 to change the skill to general damage instead of poison damage and replace the base value from 8.1% with 15%. Greetings

Hi!

Overall, I propose to increase the wielding of weapons for all non-standard combinations. Especially in connections where the power is below 250. Now, when the level of the instances is much higher, it will definitely improve the comfort of the game a lot.

Hi!

I want to bring up a certain topic of the game with melee characters. I found the Rogue game quite tough on DC due to its high AoE damage. My teammates die a lot, especially with the last cut between the 4-5 bosses. Does this problem only occur with us at the moment, or are similar situations in other guilds?

One more thing, we had a problem during the B5 event. After killing the thrash, the mini boss became invulnerable. A similar situation has already been discussed on the forum, but as you can see, the problem can still be caused. Please fix it. Greetings

Hello

I propose that the scout set skill 98 lev should not generate additional agro.

I've seen many classes get downsized. I think that with the possibility of putting on two runes, this reduction is unnecessary, but the generation of additional agro after the changes could also be let go.

I think rather not a talisman but a quiver would be much better. It doesn't have to give you standard stats and, for example, it can give you extra damage for your arrows, a little more life and, for example, an extra 5 base focus.

Then both mDPS and pDPS would benefit from it

Hi!

I would like to touch on the subject of scout connections a little. Currently, S / B is one of the best supports in the game, so s / p is practically not played. Maybe it's worth changing the S / P mechanics to a typical DPS.

And I will still repeat myself but I dream of the s / wl game as a physical dps :) maybe it is worth thinking about similar mechanics as in the case of s / m.

Additionally, S / K thinks it should be playable on a knight set, not a leather one. Nobody plays with it, in addition, to get 100% out of it, you would need to properly stat and change your jewelry. Therefore, it will be more useful in a different combination of equipment.

Greetings

Hello

R / S - trying today on DC with this combination I noticed that although I used runes for accuracy and the title up to 300% accuracy, skill ID 491532 had almost 69% dodges, where on ROFL this level is about 20%. I know that rebuilding it and increasing its chance of hitting it will result in too high dps on lower instances than DC. Therefore, I suggest changing the system to - not a chance to dodge, but a chance to hit the target and give the indicator initially to 70%

Greetings

As for the 3rd boss and sudden game shutdowns, it also happens to me recently. I play on higher settings with my own effects, average FPS 180, I did not notice any drops in FPS on this boss. It just starts with 1st or 2nd part of the tactic and suddenly I have the desktop in front of my eyes.

I have a question about the title ID 532097, from what I heard you can get it by killing B4 without using any tactics. However, at 94% of the boss's health, he no longer loses life.

I could already start putting stones on the scout / rogue stats but I'm afraid the current 4/2 system may change. Are there any more changes to the newest inventory or satistics of the scout, or are you leaving it as it is for now? Because I would not like to change weapons in 2-3 weeks :(

Greetings Ramer