Posts by Ramer

I also have a suggestion to change the possibility of getting the title ID 532097 for killing the 4th boss on DC. Currently, you can get it by killing the boss without knowing the tactics, which seems a bit illogical to me. The fact is more difficult, but before that you could get it when the boss had a 40% reduction and not the 90% like now. Additionally, for example, my guild couldn't even try to get it because we tried to kill it for 3 days, even though the second boss didn't work properly. I think increasing the reduction to 99% would also be a good idea for everyone to do the tactics. Greetings

What? Please no. Make DC not easier as it is now. We killed B4 with 9 ppl after the change and with old weapons. It is possible to kill it without tactic for every 12 ppl group...

And B2 is a joke for a tank tbh. Standing several minutes afk. You have 81% dmg reduction from boss and you can literally go afk and take a shower.... Not joking. And no, I have no OP tank gear. There are several gears better than mine on server

But I don't want to make it easier, note that increasing the reduction to 99% is not something easier. The tactic on it seems so complicated that it should be the main focus of the guild.

B2 was bugged then, and the debuff download tactic did not work properly. Currently, the fact is trivial and I do not like such a large reduction

I also have a suggestion to change the possibility of getting the title ID 532097 for killing the 4th boss on DC. Currently, you can get it by killing the boss without knowing the tactics, which seems a bit illogical to me. The fact is more difficult, but before that you could get it when the boss had a 40% reduction and not the 90% like now. Additionally, for example, my guild couldn't even try to get it because we tried to kill it for 3 days, even though the second boss didn't work properly. I think increasing the reduction to 99% would also be a good idea for everyone to do the tactics. Greetings

I did a static simulation and still 4/2 is the best for a scout. It is known that there is still some time to change the equipment, so I have a sincere request that the plans to change the attributes in the inventory should be quickly marked in the announcements :)

You can explain why you don't change the dexterity and strength coefficient on the skin grades, and instead you conspire to the point where you don't know how to stagnate anymore and whether in 2-3 months your skin stats will not change. Write your plan for this type of equipment so that players know what to do and what to expect.

Greetings

I agree that such forcing is quite unfair because the skin loses a lot of it. On the other hand, now is the perfect time to just change the conversion rate and give what most people want - skin on dexterity and not mixed stats.

And I also see the only big advantage of the interface. Besides, there is still a focus on agriculture, in addition, the price and the mechanism of upgrading for diamonds does not hit me at all - it is very expensive, and so requires obtaining or making a card for 4 attributes that I want to max.

I already mentioned this after my tests on the eq t13 and t15 weapons. Damage is missing here.

First the best statting is absolutly not 3:3 for rouge! Yes it is the best for all leather classes. But if you just play rouge, dont stat 3:3. I can agree i like those changes too. These sets you can get are even woth for new player and they dont need to put diamonds for set pieces who are right now less woth to farm! And i dont know what you mean but i saw a lot new players here the last 2-3 weeks join the sever. I think here is the most problem what the most endgame player have, they dont care about new low player and just look what is the best for him self or his group. I like to help always even those low players. Even if they need help for any worldboss they need a portal or just help with any quest i know or remember. Dont forget any time you was this low player and was needing this help too 😉 This endgame atm is absolutly not woth to say i f**k of all others and just look by myself. You can farm the new wb and you can happy enouth with that. I dont have that experience atm. To do so i dont even really care! Yes i will not have the best stats for new content, but who cares. I dont go to update my t12 gear just becaurse of 1-2 new stats. I can use them on new content and i am fine with it. Or even not if i make new leather🤷🏻‍♂️ who cares.

there is no "best" statting for a villain or scouting because it looks different on different connections :)

My feeling about S/R:

Setup on boss for single burst is to long. It could have a good burst, but needs ages. Furthermore Poisonous Bite relys on other players Vampire Arrows, which in 99% never ever is used xD.

Single target sustain is worse than single sustain from B/M :D (on boss and trash if only 1 mob is there). And I compared with t18 bow vs 15 tambu

It would be good to get a shot buff, a weakening shot and a weak point, and give all those buffs to the falcon eye skill.

I am also curious about these changes. I have an idea to make a buffer scout which will depend on the dmg, because so far s / b changes or the s / p game does not make sense on the strongest eq because there is no profit for the team from this, and dps remains as it was supposed to be, i.e. good, but not enough to compete with the best connections :) I am curious about the opinion on s / wl, since it is strong (I tested a few weeks ago) and no one can play it, give this connection to a physical, and balance the mages to play mages, warrior a warrior, etc., because the current changes only introduce confusion and break it balance.

to sum up

s:

r, ch, wd can play as dps but they will show their possibilities only with a lot of support (and there are stronger classes anyway).

s:

b and p are support

s / k nice change to tank

s / w the only connection currently competing everywhere

s / wl magic

s / m hybrid which from the beginning on eq magical fares much better.

The first assumption about increasing a ranged weapon was better because although the buff was global, it was.

Well, magic classes are doing great on 12/6 person instances so it's cool, I fought for a scout to have the same mistake? I can see that the only thing you can write about with magic players here is only about the buff of their classes because the rest for them does not count and they are just trying to spoil the balance :)

I tested s / wd on KS, HOTO and ROFL and only on ROFL it is worth something, although taking into account other classes it is average against the background of magic connections.

S / Ch is great in a large support group, unfortunately on 6-man instances, magic calls do much more powerful damage.

S / B as a good DPS? Seriously? I don't think your tests are objective.

S / P as a good dps? ConMost average but with a very good eq. Currently, it doesn't even work as a support after the nerf.

From what I can see is a magic bard or magic connections have a good balance, I see a problem in scouts or rogues but maybe because I play it much more often than you?

Regards

Okay, now that we're withdrawing from buffing the scout as a general class, I propose to change to

S / D by increasing the skill ID 494327 from 21.2% to 29.6%

S / Wd skill ID 494038 from 50% to 65%

S / B is to be rebuilt because, as already mentioned, this class is useless, just like S / P

Thanks for the changes to S / K, it will be fun to play with a distance tank, I think it's an interesting option :)

s / wd and s / d need reinforcements. s / r needs a buffing change in order not to derive it from hitting but firing, s / k is a non-gaming combination that needs a major shift. adding ranged weapon damage is the easy going that will give you nothing but frustration for other classes

Hello

CH / B currently has too strong aoe compared to other classes, additionally with a strong single target and the possibility of refueling, it gives a strong connection.

I on s / wd, s / w did not have an approach to this connection.

Single target ch/b is not really strong, and aoe gets a heavy nerf which i think is a bit too much. I think the Problem about ch/b is that you dont even require anything else than your mage gear too tank rofl AND deal massive damage while tanking.

It's not much less than the damage s / wd, so I guess they are too much for a class that has exaggerated aoe