Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Speaking of class reworks... I would appreciate an overall mage class rework, too. There is literally no mage that is worth playing these days, while having magical bards, druids and scouts as valid options. Maybe M/W, but I already see the nerf coming once I finish my buff gear.

The major problem is, that your static field is your main attack for 90% of the time. Only a few combinations use a cast in burst situations for like 15-20 seconds and keep spamming static afterwards, too. I really enjoyed the vanilla mage back then, the vanilla Thunderstorm for aoe, etc. Would just be great to have a sense in playing mage again some day. But these days lay far in the future I guess. Unfortunate.

• to sum up

s:

r, ch, wd can play as dps but they will show their possibilities only with a lot of support (and there are stronger classes anyway).

s:

b and p are support

s / k nice change to tank

s / w the only connection currently competing everywhere

s / wl magic

s / m hybrid which from the beginning on eq magical fares much better.

The first assumption about increasing a ranged weapon was better because although the buff was global, it was.

• I am also curious about these changes. I have an idea to make a buffer scout which will depend on the dmg, because so far s / b changes or the s / p game does not make sense on the strongest eq because there is no profit for the team from this, and dps remains as it was supposed to be, i.e. good, but not enough to compete with the best connections :) I am curious about the opinion on s / wl, since it is strong (I tested a few weeks ago) and no one can play it, give this connection to a physical, and balance the mages to play mages, warrior a warrior, etc., because the current changes only introduce confusion and break it balance.

• where is my last 2 post ? :D

change about all scout

skill piercing arrow need rework in my opinion

he should work like earth pulse or second option if he need target when he hit 1st mob he should deal dmg in radius 60

bcs now he work like earth pulse and need target idk why

• I am also curious about these changes. I have an idea to make a buffer scout which will depend on the dmg,

This is actually a cool idea for S/B too have this class an identity instead of beeing a 2nd scout/priest.

Make some skills like vital shot give a buff to the group that they inflict more damage depending on the s/b damage.

Could be making kind of a m/wl but just as a scout.

• rofl part of my opinion: leathers (including me) have no right to complain about "weakness" of leathers until they nerf r/ch and r/m. its been 2 years that i complained about these classes in forum and noone gave a care. some even said r/m isn't so op and dont need any nerf. after 2 years both are still overperforming in all aspects even compared to bards and none of you are talking about this, i can't know facts about your mind but only guess, maybe you aren't even playing all of leather classes but just playing 3-4 of them ONCE and deciding all of them are weak afterwards.

nostalgia instance part of my opinion i don't care about how bad X class is in nostalgia instances which are not giving any equipment power spike, im able to play many leather classes whenever i want and they all are viable in last main instance of game which is realm of the forgotten legends. if you dont want to get beaten by mages in hoto/kalin, dont run hoto/kalin, simple as is. mages aren't overperforming compared to leather in main content so there is no way to balance this for requests of these leather-is-weak-in-hoto players, so please stop

not-a-mage-player

cheers

• idk if you are talking about big room or small room, but big room is not for your scout, if you checked what debuffs are giving on each room you would have understood. and in small room, r/ch, r/wl, b/r, b/ch, wd/wl, ch/r are pretty strong.

anyways it doesn't matter, if your class is not good in wb and you cant live with this fact, just change class or stop playing until your class is "fixed" one day. however balance should not revolve around where johnkopytko run the most so i don't think that day would be any soon for wb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im pretty pleased about strength of leather classes in current meta, just need to nerf r/ch and r/m a bit along with some chain classes but can't comment about them as i played them only once or twice in a year.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• I think as of right now Leather has a pretty decent class variety of classes that are good/ viable whatever you like to Call it.

But of course like always it also depends on the Group Playstyle , support tank heal etc and sometimes you are disadvantaged cause other ppl make mistakes . sucks but thats how it is.

Rofl :

There are atleast 3 viable Scouts in Rofl from my observation some arent to pleasent to play but still Ok-ish

For Rogues i mainly play r/wd in rofl and its pretty strong , nevertheless there are atleast 2 other combos viable from my Observations. i havent tested /mage or /druid in a while so not counting them.

Worldboss:

From what i have seen there are atleast 3 viable options for rogues so far.

For Scouts , i dont see a reason to play Scout at the worldboss currently as the design of Scouts doesnt Fit the playstyle for WB.

There is no perfect balancing and never will , some combinations just arent made for all the content. Some are better then others in some scenario

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Meanwhile P/R

Please make 30 elite "Purge" (ID 492360) usable not only in pvp.

I think it will help this class to shine again. Rest is fine, I can heal, mdps and afk on this combination.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Worldboss:

From what i have seen there are atleast 3 viable options for rogues so far.

For Scouts , i dont see a reason to play Scout at the worldboss currently as the design of Scouts doesnt Fit the playstyle for WB.

I guess it is all about how you do the boss itself. For us any scout is worth to use. Pdps and mdps have their own place and everyone have their own job to do.

For mdps only 3-4 are viable for us. For pdps more than 10-15 different classes are good as hell inside.

• Suggestion for S/b , can you make skill detection to give something for full pt/raid , that way its one step closer to better support as like everyone said for now is not good dps and not good support :(

• Heyho,

i tested the warmage a bit in some runs and i have to say : It's not bad imo.

I really like playing it and it feels nearly the same as before. The damage feels viable/good. The aoe too.

But using a gcd after a cast often feels very unpleasant. It stops sometimes or has a 1-2s break while not being in gcd whyever.

But: Stacking electric rage feels absolutely horrible. In rofl for example you have no chance to stack and then do decent dps. Especially in aoe pulls it feels really bad. I guess it's because of rofl itself. The mobs just die too fast and don't get pulled together correctly because of too much dmg.

Greetings

• S/WD

I suggest disabling Entling Offering Exhaustion ID: 1501778

so that each shot has the possibility of 50% to deal damage without imposing a penalty of 2 seconds.

S/wd was literally to strong in AOE without exhaustion. Within the physical scout classes s/wd is fine imho

• My feeling about S/R:

Setup on boss for single burst is to long. It could have a good burst, but needs ages. Furthermore Poisonous Bite relys on other players Vampire Arrows, which in 99% never ever is used xD.

Single target sustain is worse than single sustain from B/M :D (on boss and trash if only 1 mob is there). And I compared with t18 bow vs 15 tambu

• My feeling about S/R:

Setup on boss for single burst is to long. It could have a good burst, but needs ages. Furthermore Poisonous Bite relys on other players Vampire Arrows, which in 99% never ever is used xD.

Single target sustain is worse than single sustain from B/M :D (on boss and trash if only 1 mob is there). And I compared with t18 bow vs 15 tambu

It would be good to get a shot buff, a weakening shot and a weak point, and give all those buffs to the falcon eye skill.

• Heyho,

Mage/druid

Magma Blade (494577) only has 1950 dmg instead of 2064, still hits 15 targets and idk if it had a decrement before but atm it has no decrement.

But tbh maybe that's not bad for this class.

Greetings