Dark Core [Patch 10.6.0.1000]

• Any news regarding that? Cause its really annoying if 2-3 ppl just crit (not to mention that its really fun if your interface crashes during that)

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Official Post

When attacking boss 3 randomly the game of some players closes. They have no crash reports. Some players don't have that problem and for others its only some time.

Greetings.

Any news regarding that? Cause its really annoying if 2-3 ppl just crit (not to mention that its really fun if your interface crashes during that)

We are unable to currently do anything as lacking crash reports or detailed information.

We received one crash report so far, which was not possible to debug sadly.

We suspects that it might be related to effects settings since it appears to occur only to players with higher graphics settings and enabled effects.

Are you able to guess if it happens in certain tactic phase? Or when getting certain buff/executing skill?

Can you please show screenshot of your graphics settings?

We need to find a way to reproduce it, since no one from team was able to experience it so far. If we can reproduce it, we might take an attempt to fix it.

If you crash in every run and have all effect enabled, could you please try run with all effects disabled, and if it not crashing then, try next runs with enabling one effect per run? Then we could easily find out which of it might be related and easier check all of these in area.

Greetings

• Chronicles of Arcadia [Jockels] (gyazo.com)

it happens only some times to me, it doesnt matter in which phase of the tactic and most people cant give a crash report since the game just closes without a message.

• If combat start == true then game close. That is all the ppl in my raid recognize. Not everytime. So maybe there is also a random factor with datetime and positions of stars :whistling:

• It has happened to me in 90% of the attempts Iv done. I play at medium graphic settings and 1080 resulution with self effects on and some times I got crash just at the start of the fight and some other times I crash when second tactics starts and I move down where other tactic is done. Its a bit annoying to redo interface every time I do this boss :D

• It has happened to me in 90% of the attempts Iv done. I play at medium graphic settings and 1080 resulution with self effects on and some times I got crash just at the start of the fight and some other times I crash when second tactics starts and I move down where other tactic is done. Its a bit annoying to redo interface every time I do this boss :D

good morning

the same problem I have from time to time I do not change anything in the settings

I play with the highest Graffik and have my own effects on

unfortunately for me the game closes randomly in 1 of 3 rounds

either at the beginning of the boss fight or in the middle of it

I also get no crash report or error messages

the game just closes

Greetings Luciaa

I observed a second combat start at the second tactic (if enemy is dead, I have also combat end while boss is still sleeping)

• As for the 3rd boss and sudden game shutdowns, it also happens to me recently. I play on higher settings with my own effects, average FPS 180, I did not notice any drops in FPS on this boss. It just starts with 1st or 2nd part of the tactic and suddenly I have the desktop in front of my eyes.

• Any News on Speeding up the Adds @Last Boss ?

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Whole wave is dead , except this Forgotten Warrior and sometimes one of his friends speeding at us with 0,1km/h.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• last Boss:

If u are fast enough and kill all mobs including the wizard and commander, there is a Chance that the Champion spawns an will be immun forever. In this case u always need to reset the Boss. Dont know why He is immune but this happened now 2-3 Times at the end Boss.

• last Boss:

If u are fast enough and kill all mobs including the wizard and commander, there is a Chance that the Champion spawns an will be immun forever. In this case u always need to reset the Boss. Dont know why He is immune but this happened now 2-3 Times at the end Boss.

further details:

The champion got 1-2 hits nearly instantly from ppl in raid (debuffs were on boss) but HP were locked at 100% and then the boss went into immune and stayed there forever, even though no other mobs lived

Greetings

• last Boss:

Any infos about a fix? It is a bit annoying having randomly a perma immune champ