Dark Core [Patch 10.6.0.1000]

• When attacking boss 3 randomly the game of some players closes. They have no crash reports. Some players don't have that problem and for others its only some time.

Also could you change that the same endboss fragments are stackable?

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha: Ein Beitrag von Laisha mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• NEW sets

chain 12% str

leather 12% dex

cloth 12% int

but

chain class use 6x str

cloth class use 6x int

leather class not use 6x DEX

new eq give more chain and cloth class than leather why ? they have bonus from 6 stats lether classes dont ;/

why leather set dont have 12% dex and STR ?

we lost bcs we must use transformation str/dex not one atr+stamina

and now we lost again bcs we dont have bonus from all stats...

• My Guess is the Team wants to slowly push leather into the direction of 6/0 / Full Dex , thats also probably why dagger bow etc will only get dexterity as mainstat and not as it was before all attributes. Would also not be suprised if with the next content / lowerbody set this would be made even more clear.

Also another Hint why , the new transformation potions dont have a str/dex potion , but a Dex + ranged weapon range potion. ( what is up with that even ?, seems totally useless in comparison)

But ye , currently leather feels like the "loser" with the new gear in comparison.

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Even with 6/0 you can't use dex/sta potion for maximum patk bcs you will always have str on your character. They announced it twice btw, that they will not change the str/dex -> patk rate for leather classes. So even with 6/0 you need to choose max patk (str/dex potion) or a bit more hp (dex/sta potion) while cloth, chain and plate dont have this problem.

Btw: if they go in the direction for 6/0 dex, leather will loose more and more bcs scouts only get 1.2 patk for each dex btw. compared to all other classes... you know

• 12% dex from acc 10.4% from passive and now next 12% dex from new set

34% diff and this work only for half stats in new item i will use 4/2 with next eq and more dex bonus we will be probably go for 6/0

someone who use only one stats have more benefits from this new eq

• Dont get me wrong but as a chain player you get nothing from dex and you still get it. Also you had to choice between a red str/patt stat or str/stam! i just see a smal mimimi here. You had long time the best choice and now it will slowly changed so i see no problem for this.

• Dont get me wrong but as a chain player you get nothing from dex and you still get it. Also you had to choice between a red str/patt stat or str/stam! i just see a smal mimimi here. You had long time the best choice and now it will slowly changed so i see no problem for this.

the problem is 6/0 dex (seems to be "forced" now in future) gives way less patk than 6/0 str for chain.

Chain classes get 1.8 patk for 1 str. Scouts for example are getting 1.2 patk from dex. Should be clear where leather are with new sets if all type of sets (cloth, chain and leather) get the same amount of stat bonus. at any time, there need to be an adjustment for the rate dex->patk

• I agree that such forcing is quite unfair because the skin loses a lot of it. On the other hand, now is the perfect time to just change the conversion rate and give what most people want - skin on dexterity and not mixed stats.

• Increased dexterity gain of leather set to 18% from 12%.

?????????

ARE YOU SERIOUS ????

• You can explain why you don't change the dexterity and strength coefficient on the skin grades, and instead you conspire to the point where you don't know how to stagnate anymore and whether in 2-3 months your skin stats will not change. Write your plan for this type of equipment so that players know what to do and what to expect.

Greetings

• Official Post

Are you planning to cap the durability of the new weapons at 120 in the future ?

Or can we safely use titanium hammers to 144 ?

Edit: Nvm, should have read hammer tooltip. Question stays though.

We will not reduce maximum durability of new weapons. We currently do not plan to change 120 limit for hammers, but will discuss with the team.

You can explain why you don't change the dexterity and strength coefficient on the skin grades, and instead you conspire to the point where you don't know how to stagnate anymore and whether in 2-3 months your skin stats will not change. Write your plan for this type of equipment so that players know what to do and what to expect.

Greetings

We do not want to make old equipments obsolete yet providing different build setup option for future equipment. We still do not plan to change any attack ratio of leather classes.

Greetings

• I did a static simulation and still 4/2 is the best for a scout. It is known that there is still some time to change the equipment, so I have a sincere request that the plans to change the attributes in the inventory should be quickly marked in the announcements :)

• I also have a suggestion to change the possibility of getting the title ID 532097 for killing the 4th boss on DC. Currently, you can get it by killing the boss without knowing the tactics, which seems a bit illogical to me. The fact is more difficult, but before that you could get it when the boss had a 40% reduction and not the 90% like now. Additionally, for example, my guild couldn't even try to get it because we tried to kill it for 3 days, even though the second boss didn't work properly. I think increasing the reduction to 99% would also be a good idea for everyone to do the tactics. Greetings

• I also have a suggestion to change the possibility of getting the title ID 532097 for killing the 4th boss on DC. Currently, you can get it by killing the boss without knowing the tactics, which seems a bit illogical to me. The fact is more difficult, but before that you could get it when the boss had a 40% reduction and not the 90% like now. Additionally, for example, my guild couldn't even try to get it because we tried to kill it for 3 days, even though the second boss didn't work properly. I think increasing the reduction to 99% would also be a good idea for everyone to do the tactics. Greetings

What? Please no. Make DC not easier as it is now. We killed B4 with 9 ppl after the change and with old weapons. It is possible to kill it without tactic for every 12 ppl group...

And B2 is a joke for a tank tbh. Standing several minutes afk. You have 81% dmg reduction from boss and you can literally go afk and take a shower.... Not joking. And no, I have no OP tank gear. There are several gears better than mine on server

What? Please no. Make DC not easier as it is now. We killed B4 with 9 ppl after the change and with old weapons. It is possible to kill it without tactic for every 12 ppl group...

And B2 is a joke for a tank tbh. Standing several minutes afk. You have 81% dmg reduction from boss and you can literally go afk and take a shower.... Not joking. And no, I have no OP tank gear. There are several gears better than mine on server

But I don't want to make it easier, note that increasing the reduction to 99% is not something easier. The tactic on it seems so complicated that it should be the main focus of the guild.

B2 was bugged then, and the debuff download tactic did not work properly. Currently, the fact is trivial and I do not like such a large reduction

Edited once, last by Ramer: Połączono post napisane przez Ramer do tego postu. ().

• Decreased messenger pull interval to 1.25 from 2.

For me "2" was optimal - hard enough but not yet stupid. Whats the point of having eq when its useless when u fall? XD

One mini lag and THE END.

The solution could be a spiral multi-level long way down that doesn't kill but allows you to come back by running a lot of circles if you hurry up. But it's probably too late I guess.

Also consider checking 4th boss. After an unsuccessful attempt, you can't try again from beginning. A barrier appears and DEV help is needed because the boss can't restart normally.

2nd boss.

Its not hard but is the longest like B1 in ROFL. RNG - you can have luck and its up to 10min or bad luck (like those who live in Poland) and its 30mins which is way too long for a single boss imo. - particullary when you just stand and can go take shower like Lutine wrote.

Also, can you please tell what is ultimate matching piece? Is it golden rofl or mega comfortable sock that fits the other sock? You wouldn't be yourself writing about this straight enough, not poems, would you?

TY

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• @Last Boss , there are always 1-2 warriors that are wayyyyy slower then the others . When we have other warriors killed they usually arrive a bit later. Could they be speed up a bit ? xD

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Decreased messenger pull interval to 1.25 from 2.

For me "2" was optimal - hard enough but not yet stupid. Whats the point of having eq when its useless when u fall? XD

One mini lag and THE END.

I'll say this, I've been playing RoM (currently CoA) practically since the beginning and I've never seen (excuse the expression) such idiotic tactics before, on any boss :| . I don't understand why you insist on changing this element of tactics, in my opinion the value of 2 was perfectly fine. I completely do not understand what purpose this is supposed to serve. By force you want to make it more difficult to perform an already quite demanding tactic. I wonder what the new players :rolleyes: , to whom you are supposedly very open, will think about this. Greetings