Dark Core [Patch 10.6.0.1000]

• Yeah Ini looks absolutely magnificent , my favorite Part is Orkham / Boss 4.

Also from what i can see , Weapon Skins look insanely good 10/10 ( except for hammers xD )

Some annyoing little Hills and mobs flying through textures when running to the tank is annoying here and there but for the most Part ini looks good in that way.

About last Part

They are definitly seperate arguments good on both sides.

My 50 cents, in comparison to how boss was before nerfs , they are world´s apart now from how easy / hard it is now.

Overall rating(for now) for the Ini 6.9/10 , as i am a bid suprised that you can "only" make a Upper body set .

Any info on that ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hello,

i suggest changing last boss loot from 3/6/9 to 6 always, it feels so unrewarding getting 4 times 3 cores in a row.

Of course there is an unbound metal now but with 12 people 1 unbound metal will not make up for a whole party.

Gamble mechanics like this quickly gets player frustrated with such long instances.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Regarding patch notes

• Disabled boss white attacks.

Just why? The boss was the only one hitting hard in this instance on the tank ._.

Please tell me why you disabled it while boss fight? I want it back. Right now you can literally tank without any CDs on this boss

Greetings

• Regarding the new Bow from dark core:

is it intented that the patk and attribute values are sooooo low compared to other classes? changing weapon for example a 2h staff with new one, you'll get more than 10k matk... just with weapon. changing new bow will letting you get ~6k patk. Furthermore you change "All Attributes" for only "Dex", which make it less attractive.

Intended? :D

• 100% agree. It is even more frustrating if you run this instance for hours, spend insane amounts of buff food and then you get 5x 3 cores while one guild member gets 9 cores almost all the time.

Seems fun. Makes you want to run the instance...not.

Greetings.

• One thing I'd like to adress. I feel that the inital nerfs on the instance were too much. This instance is a lot easier than rofl was at the beginning, which is clear due to the fact that you can clear it with 8 ppl after 1 week (with no new gear or new weapons). So I'd like to make this instance harder again.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• for you bcs you have rly good EQ but not everyone have eq t12+ and weapon t16+

just think about all not only you :)

That may be true but those partys should have 12 players. While its true that a lot of our raid has good EQ (not all of them but a lot), we are still only 8 players! Which means there are 4 slots left. And 4 dps with t10 gear deal easily alot more than one or even two players with t12 gear. Which means even if you have lower gear, if you know the tactics, this instance is no problem for a full 12-player raid.

And I'm really sorry, but if you don't have the gear or the amount of players, than maybe the current HIGH-END-Instance(END-CONTENT) is not the best choice of instance but rofl/hoto/kalin where you can get better equipment and refine your skills and/or test/learn to play classes is the better option.

Once you figure tactics out, no boss in this instance is hard (regardless of EQ).

Greetings.

• weapon t15 full gold eq t10 runes XII hoto set t11/12 we know all tactic and still this ini is not easy ofc we need more practice like everyone but i rly cant imagine with new weapon and eq do this ini in less than 1h :/

fastest rofl a little more than 30min ks hoto 30min maybe less but not this ini even with new eq

• But th you need more ppl than for rofl. 4 players for rofl are enough and I doubt it's possible with 4 ppl to clear DC ( in less than 5 hours xd)

Furthermore I doubt that you should clear the instance in less than 1 hour. The design of the ini and some bosses looks like playernet want to prolong ini runs

• Since most of the Post Patch Notes 10.6.0.1007 and the changes in the Planned change log are the same I wanted to ask if these changes are live or not.

Greetings

• Could you change that Stun Seed (1244858) disappeares upon logging out of the game? Crits still happen and especially in dark core there are times when your game just closes or you log out. The fact the the seeds, which you spent coins on, are just gone seems a bit unfair.

Greetings.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• I will not give a comment on mechanics or crashes. I simply ask you to review the number of effects seen on each boss. that is, the sparkles that are produced are visible even if the setting has the effects disabled. I loved the instance, it seemed like a real challenge to meet the ini. but the problem of the effects (and more in the last boss) keeps me at 2 fps.

greetings

• Official Post

Could you change that Stun Seed (1244858) disappeares upon logging out of the game? Crits still happen and especially in dark core there are times when your game just closes or you log out. The fact the the seeds, which you spent coins on, are just gone seems a bit unfair.

Greetings.

It does not disappear on log out. It disappears only on zone change, and we do not plan to change it.

Greetings

• I logged out in Dark Core and then I logged in in Dark Core and all the Seeds were gone. In addition, if I die and respawn outside the instance, seeds dont disappear.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• It does not disappear on log out. It disappears only on zone change, and we do not plan to change it.

Greetings

I logged out in Dark Core and then I logged in in Dark Core and all the Seeds were gone. In addition, if I die and respawn outside the instance, seeds dont disappear.

A solution would be, loosing all seeds if you enter any other instance except DC

• It does not disappear on log out. It disappears only on zone change, and we do not plan to change it.

Greetings

I logged out in Dark Core and then I logged in in Dark Core and all the Seeds were gone. In addition, if I die and respawn outside the instance, seeds dont disappear.

I tested it again and it's reverse to how it should work. Changing Zone wont make the seeds disappear but logging out will.

• Official Post

Crits still happen and especially in dark core there are times when your game just closes or you log out.

I will not give a comment on mechanics or crashes.

Hello,

Are you experiencing also regular game crashes with dialog window and generated crash report? If so, please send them to us, so we can review them.

Greetings

• B5 cage event

on rare occations the savior and the caged player get stuck in the thorns of the cage cause both players get teleported somehow.

Maybe increase the range from the saving a bit so players dont need to stand super close to the cage.

Kind Regards

Jockels