Dark Core [Patch 10.6.0.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.6.0.1000 - Dark Core may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Dark Core.

For Talaghan please use Talaghan [Patch 10.5.0.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forum thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!

• nice new ini only pay to play

gold lower and upper set t10 tank with runes X

red acc t9 runes X

shield from wb t11

cant go to new ini bcs 1870 GS

and now i will show you something funny

if i make all item t11 i will have more GS per item by 5

15x5=75 stil i cant go to new ini

but if i upgrade runes from X to XII i will increase my GS 16 per item

15x16= 240 GS

and this is absurd Xd

making higher tier for tank give better stats than upgrade runes

tier is way better than upgrade runes i will have more DEFF HP parry but not GS

u dont care about stats u care about diamonds who i must spend

its sad bcs full GOLD EQ t11 with runes X weapon t15 is not enough for new ini

this is rly good eq

GOLD EQ t11 runes X weapon t15 low GS

GOLD EQ t10 runes 3xXII/1x XI weapon t15 good GS

about patt 1st option give more patt than second

u see ?

better patt from this but lower GS

and tell me its not pay to play

EDIT

also if i make EQ from new INI t12 vs my EQ who i use now gold t10 i will lose GS

now i have 2.2k

nice GS from rarity :D

edit

before i go sleep i think about this

for me this is like scam

if someone want make EQ t8 and spend 40% more time for kill mobs bcs lower patt/hp/matt/deff/heal why he cant do that ? tell me please ?

why u force ppl for make good EQ ?

if someone is 2weak mobs should kill him or boss not cap who you choose :)

this is for sure for new players :)

edit

still cant sleep

in my opinion you shold change cap

something like jerath

not big cap someone go in if he is good he deal dmg and use port if not he die

for me 1700 should be ok

ini will verify

• Heyho,

I understand the feature of the gearscore minimum for dark core and i personally can enter it.

But when i play my favorite class m/w it is quite frustrating to get damage or DIE when i change my gear into my buffgear (which has only 1333 GC) to get the Buff. ^^

Is there any possible solution for this?

My suggestion: increase the duration of wisdom and bravery to like 15 mins so i don't have to rebuff it so often and take damage/die because of it. :)

Greetings

• not really u can have red EQ t8 :) just upgrade your runes :D

4 runes in item

runex XIII =10GS x4 per item

15x 40gs=600

red t8 gear give more than 100 GS per item

they just hate poor ppl :D

red eq t8 runex XIII> gold eq t10 runes X

• I think runes XI and some XII are also enough. I like a GS minimum for the instance. That means no more leacher XD

P.S. runes are obtainable from atlas Minigame too :)

• its pay to play

if someone is weak boss shold kill him not debuff bcs he have low gear score

i know lot of ppl who have high gear score and they suck as wl/m

good wl/m no need gear score he must know how to play when use buff

value from runes is 2big from eq 2low

i know why value from runes is big bcs of dias = pay to play

buff from cards is bigger than diff from runex X-XIII and cards give 0 GS

like i said earlier

INI SHOULD VERIFY NOT STUPID UNFAIR DEBUFF

debuff steal chance from other ppl to try make this maybe they spend more time for kill this but this is normal if u dont have good EQ u must spend more time but here they dont have this chance

pay to play

• GS for support classes/heals is way too high indeed, you just locked majority of players out of endgame content on server with already low population compared to other mmos.

Hopefully pvp remake is done right or i move to cheaper or less addicitve mmorpg. nuff said

• to me all of this is going to drive up the gear and stat from ini which will go against the diamond % rule that was implemented years ago that's why no sale is over 230% unless black friday. look at titan stats. these new stats will probably be in the 50k rang again.

:/ X/

• to me all of this is going to drive up the gear and stat from ini which will go against the diamond % rule that was implemented years ago that's why no sale is over 230% unless black friday. look at titan stats. these new stats will probably be in the 50k rang again.

:/ X/

???????? Stats don't count for GS or am I miss something new?

• ofc dont bcs they change this :)

but they shouldchange name "gear score" for "diamond score"

bcs this gear score now tell nothing about power of gear

for now "gear score" tell me one thing

how much u pay for this nothing more

pay to play

u can have big gear score and low stats

Xd "no leacher" XDXD

• How much time do you have planned for clearing Dark Core when its on farm Status? I ask because in my eyes it will takes to long. Dont missunderstand me, the ini looks perfect, have nice Events and new stuff, which is awesome. But as a Player with a "normal" time from 3h of gaming a day in the evening(i personally find it very much) its not possible if you have not the big ultra dps there and i mean really big dps + you need a really decent setup. Nobody can be carried threw the ini(which is ok in my eyes because of endcontet).

The ini design(optics) are the best i have ever seen on coa tbh!

I think the ini should be shorten in some parts, but maybe its only me who thinks to much dramatic.

i want to see more opinions from other players.

WjQl7HI.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited 5 times, last by Idhril ().

• wow u change something pls change smoething more

each tier give 5 GS in my opninion tier in item should give more :) tier is more important gives more benerfits

u must do something with RARITY idk what maybe other player will share they idea how to change this but this is important bcs new red item are better than old gold

• I also like a minimum gear score, but only if the system makes sense.

For example Hoto Set is best in Slot but gives less gear score than golden accesoires. 22 each item

Second example Full *correctly* statted t11 heal gear with XI runes with full titan stats aswell was barely making it into the instance with a bit over 2100 gear score. Now that it got fixed its better but still, if we continue this system then there are somethings that should be considered.

Best in Slot items for classes should have also the highest gear score.

Stats should matter the same way as runes does. why does clean gear have the same GS like perfectly statted.

Also the mechanic should be preventing u from entering the Instance (or all mobs resist ur attacks) so for example, like Persil said, M/W doesnt die while swapping Equip.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Hello,

is the Slash/Blunt/Pierce resistance already active in Dark Core? Since the tooltip currently is only available on the english client and on the german client you wouldnt know which skills are blunt/slash/pierce.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Regarding the planned changes to last boss.

I honestly think these changes will make the boss too easy. This boss is, by far, the hardest boss in the whole instance and that is a good thing! It is endcontent and it is supposed to be hard, which is why I have to say that I really like and enjoy the boss design.

The event, once you figure it out, is basicly just practice. After recent changes it is already alot easier than it was and certain mechanics just need some practice (and are countered easily if you take a moment and think about it) which is why I think that changes like : Increased delay between messenger pulls to 2/3 from 0.3/3.

will make this boss too easy.Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Regarding the planned changes to last boss.

I honestly think these changes will make the boss too easy. This boss is, by far, the hardest boss in the whole instance and that is a good thing! It is endcontent and it is supposed to be hard, which is why I have to say that I really like and enjoy the boss design.

The event, once you figure it out, is basicly just practice. After recent changes it is already alot easier than it was and certain mechanics just need some practice (and are countered easily if you take a moment and think about it) which is why I think that changes like : Increased delay between messenger pulls to 2/3 from 0.3/3.

will make this boss too easy.Greetings.

Right now this boss is hard, yes, but isnt he supposed to be hard? some changes i think are ok like pull range to 80 is good but the intervall change will make this 1 mech kinda useless too me.

I have enjoyed this fight very very much but now after reading the changes i think it gets a little too easy for the fact that this instance is out for 4 days.

Maybe consider nerving it 1 by 1, first the pull range then interval and if then no one consistently kills it we can go further and look what the issues are.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Jokes aside? So here goes little cry for my perspective. (maybe LL invite me faster thanks to that)

Not to spoiler much: Dark Core INI is beautiful, it really is. All those textures, different zones, I could just stand and watch - 3boss zone OMG I wrote about this like almost year ago (THANKS), and 4th zone AMAZING...

BUT

all this is super but with mobs and bosses already killed.

With all mobs, doing this from very beginning to an end was/IS really exhausting, frustrating and even stupid in some places. Narrow passages with curves with all mobs effects ON when FPS's going under 30 and LESS is MISSUNDERSTANDING.

3th boss zone, though beautiful - movement is dramaticaly bad.

Last boss? Only when I enter room I got fps dropdown to 20 and when things happen, even to 5 - who knows what happens there - yeah this is joke.

About 5th - Would be good if its hard but from my view is just unplayable. Massive damage from all over the places, massive lag and the map itself...

Tactic with 1 player taken-you-know-where, I think dot should hit less, even to 50%.

And colors should be more expressive or totally different.

To my dearest fellows from LL and Hades: I congrats you all. But writing BUFF LAST BOSS, now when you killed, is disrespectful to us and the others.

I only want to remind we for example tried 3 DAYS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY 2nd boss after your kills! Also buff changes to 3rd and 4th was uploaded AFTER you did them. But yeah "serverfirst" must be written -_-

Generally Im dissapointed. Don't see many reasons why I have to spend 2 or 3 hours in one INI assuming we do the last. Too long, too frustrating, too much RAM used and not to many FPS from all effects.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Hi,

last boss was nerfed hard and if you know all tactics, it is really easy to play now. It's nothing compared to the boss before the nerf. It's like comparing Regin Hardmode (before DC nerf) and Balton (after DC nerf). Just try find out things

Greetings